[Drama 2009-10] I'll Give You Everything / Reversal of Fate / 다 줄거야

Guest fanda4000

Guest wingding

Actually I too feel BY’s change of heart towards NJ too sudden after finding out that NJ is not responsible for her father’s (Dr Cha) death.

Reason of disliking her started way back, since the day she was born.

Agreed that it was an easy way out for BY to just die. She should stay around to look after NJ. What happened if NJ never recovers?

But I do like the scenes where NJ in her ‘madness’ pointed out BY’s ill-treatment and neglect towards her (NJ).

Maybe NJ should have fake madness long ago instead of scheming all those ‘evil deeds’ and ended up having

everyone mad at her.

Finally I think NJ still did not get a ‘good deal’. Although she did find peace with both her families she is going to leave.

She does not have much to stay around for. She did not look so ‘connected’ with her biological family

(not like YH with BY) and she looked awkward with the granny (Cha family).

In the end NJ is alone without a family and she is leaving on her own. Although the writer did give her boyfriend.

But a boyfriend and a loving family is not quite the same.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SageAlexa

lol... i just joined soompi because of this drama!! really enjoyed watching it... today was the last episode....

Miz Dumpling? hahaha....why Spock? :blink:

:D YeongHui and The Dumplings Hairdo..but i think she looks cute..and yeah so does her mom (as in the pic..)

The ending is quite predictable..Namju found her soulmate and Spock n Miz Dumplings walk hand-in-hand..

Haru is not as curious and her mom is pretty too..

Hey i want to see more Dr Spock please!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, that was a very lovely picture of 'Boyeong' on the grave. She was smiling with her eyes, something she rarely did in the drama. Somehow, this actress looked so different when I saw her in 'Goong 2'. Back then, I still admired her for her good looks.

Guest b00kw0rm

Actually I too feel BY’s change of heart towards NJ too sudden after finding out that NJ is not responsible for her father’s (Dr Cha) death.

Reason of disliking her started way back, since the day she was born.

Agreed that it was an easy way out for BY to just die. She should stay around to look after NJ. What happened if NJ never recovers?

But I do like the scenes where NJ in her ‘madness’ pointed out BY’s ill-treatment and neglect towards her (NJ).

Maybe NJ should have fake madness long ago instead of scheming all those ‘evil deeds’ and ended up having

everyone mad at her.

Finally I think NJ still did not get a ‘good deal’. Although she did find peace with both her families she is going to leave.

She does not have much to stay around for. She did not look so ‘connected’ with her biological family

(not like YH with BY) and she looked awkward with the granny (Cha family).

In the end NJ is alone without a family and she is leaving on her own. Although the writer did give her boyfriend.

But a boyfriend and a loving family is not quite the same.

Yah, I felt the same way. And by dying, BY somehow seemed to take on some saintiness that she never had. Why was NJ wailing "I'm sorry I didn't understand you and didn't know how to love you"?. And I agree that in the end, NJ didn't seem to get a fair deal. The restaurant goes to YH and it looks like the decision was made firstly because Granny felt guilty that she threw BY out of the house and secondly, a business proposition to keep her restaurant going. Granny's and YH's words to NJ before they knew of her plan to return to US made it clear that the restaurant would not go to NJ - as she had been brought up to believe it would. It would have been nice if Granny had said something to her about it. Not to say anything was wrong and she had the cheek to tell NJ to "be nice" when she visits YH at the restaurant. And I'm glad that Granny and T weren't the first to know of her plans to leave Korea. And I'm doubly glad that means she won't live with that Cha family. Again, I agree that NJ looked awkward with Granny. She must have been wondering why did that damm woman throw her out of the house, send her to the US for 3 years of treatment and never once visited her and gave away her inheritance to YH?! After all, she could have made YH proxy President and then when NJ returned, she could have said she didn't want the restaurant as she is going to live in the US. That would have been a fairer way for YH to get the restaurant. Just because it was BY's desire - scheming - for her to get that restaurant doubly makes it not right for YH to get it! Venting, venting .. I know .. but I'm really annoyed that BY becomes a saint and her daughter gets what BY schemed for her to get!

Poor YS seems to have lost both daughters. Both NJ and YH looked distant from YS. YH thoughts and those ever-ready tears are constantly for BY. What a load of crap! I hate that that they made BY so beloved and so saintly at the end. Everyone crying and feeling sorry for "poor" BY. I hated the ending! The photo at her tomb was nice. It was a pity that radiant, gentle smile was never shown to anyone while she was alive!

Guest SageAlexa

can i know where i can get the music sheet for the soundtrack?? i absolutely love that song...

Guest the_aki

I missed the final episode in KBS world and I'm dying to watch it now. I searched all over Youtube and I couldnt find the video. Is there any way I could watch the last eps online? Thank you soo much in advance

Hi guys .

Just wanted to ask does Hong Ah Reum and Park Jin Woo end up 2gether. How does it happen? i did watch it until epi 20 but 150 is long lol . If anyone cn help id really appreciate it .

Thanx yu

Guest 2Van123

Hi guys .

Just wanted to ask does Hong Ah Reum and Park Jin Woo end up 2gether. How does it happen? i did watch it until epi 20 but 150 is long lol . If anyone cn help id really appreciate it .

Thanx yu

I'm not sure of their real names but I assume you are referring to YH and GH ... also known as Dumpling and Spock? Yeah, they end up together. Who else wil have them tongue2.gif

Guest esyjones

Hi.

I just want to know what happened to the couples. Like YH and GH, and T, and N?

Who is together and what happened to YH and T wedding?

Guest 2Van123

Hi.

I just want to know what happened to the couples. Like YH and GH, and T, and N?

Who is together and what happened to YH and T wedding?

YH's and T's wedding was called off the moment Granny learnt her true identity. That was the reason she chased BY and N out of the hosue. After returning from the US, GH asked YH to give him another chance and she said 'yes'. T went on a matchmaking date and seemed to have hit it off with the girl instantly. N fell in love with someone she met in the US. Don't know who he is. He could be someone she met in the mental asylum tongue2.gif

Guest wingding

I'm not sure of their real names but I assume you are referring to YH and GH ... also known as Dumpling and Spock? Yeah, they end up together. Who else wil have them tongue2.gif

Yes, now that Namju is in her right mind, have given up Dr Spock too.

N fell in love with someone she met in the US. Don't know who he is. He could be someone she met in the mental asylum tongue2.gif

I sympathise with the Namju character, so I hope she pick up one of the doctors from the mental hospital.

Guest 2Van123

You're most welcomed, Halima. And Wingding, I agree with you. However mean, NJ was, I always had some sympathy for her. For BY, the sympathy pool dried up pretty soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest exam

I just want to say being a doctor and being a healer can be two different things. Someone with amazingly high IQ like Eisntein himself still make quite a few terrible decisions in his personal life . Things that you wouldn't expect from a rational and intelligent person make, yet at the same time, you realize that it's possible because a decision without any emotion attached to wouldn't fit any society that are incorporated with morality, culture and so on. In another word, a highly intelligent person can always look like a " di**head " in the world we are living in if they aren't adept enough with the subtle emotions and words and even more so in Asian world , where family and group are hightlighted , unlike individualism angle in other continents.

Goleman identified the five 'domains' of EQ as:

1. Knowing your emotions.

2. Managing your own emotions.

3. Motivating yourself.

4. Recognising and understanding other people's emotions.

5. Managing relationships, ie., managing the emotions of others.

(source: http://www.businessballs.com/eq.htm)

• 1 year later...

Archived