[Drama 2009-10] I'll Give You Everything / Reversal of Fate / 다 줄거야

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SachikoSakura

Me too... i have to watch it without subtitles..but it is better than nothing...

This is a morning drama and it is unlikely to generate high viewership, so websites that do translation will not bother about this drama... it's such a pity...

i have written to KBS World to check how can we watch the episodes shown on KBS World channel with english subtitles other than the 2 timeslots on weekdays.. even if it means i have to pay to watch, i don't mind.... i have also posted about repeating it at night for working adults like us.... but i think the chances are not high...

currently i'm watching no subtitles till epi 33... i watched for Lee Kang Ho(Park Jin Woo) and Gong Bok Sun aka Gong Young Hee(Hong Ah Reum) scenes....they are really a cute couple......

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/illgiveyoueverything#

She is getting her links back up slowly, she has reuploaded a few episodes already, haven't viewed them myself yet.

hey there chingu!

i watch this from the start, but actually YoungHee is not exactly spolit, she's a very hardworking girl. The real jerk of the family is her brother . As you know he lost the family's dumplings store and he stole YoungHee's fee for college. I cannot wait for the day when both sides of the parents find out they've got a grandson!!

yes i feel sorry for the much deprived NamJoo too..her mom should realized if not for her/ Dr Cha's dad she's not what she is today. I realize Dr Cha was also in Couple Or Trouble/Fantasy Couple with Oh JiHo..he's so cute back then.

Yeah, Inez, I think you're right :P. I just watched an episode (making a grand total of 3) and noticed that she only acts .. hmmm... I'll just say 'peculiar' :) around Dr Lee. He's a bit uptight but on the whole, a pretty decent chap. I think this is one of those 'hate is akin to love' scenarios. NJ's brother seems like a really likeable guy but kinda bland!

Nam Joo and Young Hee have a confrontation in the next episode! I think YH asks if it has anything to do with Kang Ho and if she likes him.. NJ says that she does and YH is in tears at the end of the preview.

i think the show is good but they focus a lot on the adults and there's barely any time for KH and YH scenes. they only had like the last 4 minutes at the end of today's episode! :(

I really wish someone subbed this. :[

The only subs I can find is on Viikii. But they've only subbed up to episode 4 part 2. :(

So sad because I just got into the drama and loving it.

The brothers an richard simmons for stealing his sister's hard earned money. -_-

Guest tortyserox

anyone else watching this drama? i started with eps 20 and i tot this drama is too nice to miss it. (though the storyline is abit predictable and more-or-less similar to daily dramas) but still!! i lyk the chemistry bet boksun & kang ho! hehe

Guest juuafera

I joined soompi long ago (I think), because of Rain, but I started to write for this drama for my first post! I do pity Namju, and I know her character is formed due to her deprivation of motherly love, but I REALLY DISLIKE HER ATTITUDE! She treats everyone else so horribly, especially Boksun/Yeonghee! Today, I watched until the part where ***SPOILER!!*** the head chef asked Namju to "murder" the eel, and Namju (at last) asked Boksun politely, and both of them screamed. I really liked that part, as it is the first time Namju is actually so polite! But from the stories I read from other posts in this thread, I think she is trying to steal Gangho, is it true? NOOO~ GANGHO IS BOKSUN'S!!! Hehe. I really do hope there are more people trying to woo Boksun though, her character is sooo lovable and cute, and I absolutely love it when Gangho gets jealous!!! He might not know that he is falling for Boksun (until the episode KBS World is airing, at least), but we all know! ;) Like yesterday, when he got jealous at Dr. Cha and honked at Boksun, I thought it was really cute! They do make a cute couple in the show.

Yeah, I enjoy seeing Dr Lee with Boksun, especially those moments when he's one up on her. That satisfied smile and half-hidden smile is so enjoyable!

Guest juuafera

Yeah, I enjoy seeing Dr Lee with Boksun, especially those moments when he's one up on her. That satisfied smile and half-hidden smile is so enjoyable!

Haha, it seems that Boksun is rarely able to win the argument when against Gangho... But then again, that's what makes her cuter! XD

I did find YH likeable at the beginning of the drama but changed my mind after that episode when she was wrongly accused of theft. I felt that she had no right to be angry at Gang-ho for putting his patient before her. After all, he's a doctor and a human life should have priority over her predicament. She should understand and accept that.

Guest -shinjee-

oh gawd, i ♥ this drama! Gang-ho is so hot! hahaha He's one of the many reasons why i watched this drama.

Though i kinda get bit pissed on Namju's fake mom, arrghhh, why can't she love Namju as her own daughter eventhough she's not. Well anyway, 100+ eps is worth a watch! :wub:

Archived