[Drama 2009-10] I'll Give You Everything / Reversal of Fate / 다 줄거야

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kei_suke

The producer look like make him pair with Hong AReum... :unsure:

All men in the family is spoiled bastards..and his brother spend all the savings for gambling...poor Younghee :mellow:

Guest inezjang

i'm glad to see fresh faces but the absent bride's brother is quite stiff..but he's cute too..

it's very common to see brothers in KBS Morning Drama as jerks..

but why were they looking at the same apartment??..

He's Prince's gay lover from Queen Sendeouk... :o

Sorry to correct you but it is The Iron Empress on KBS, not Queen Seon Deok on MBC.

i'm glad to see fresh faces but the absent bride's brother is quite stiff..but he's cute too..

it's very common to see brothers in KBS Morning Drama as jerks..

but why were they looking at the same apartment??..

I think it is suppose to be the OfficeTel that the absent bride Nam Joo/Namju had rented (according to what her hotel colleagues mentioned in the carpark, overheard by the bridegroom Kang Ho/GangHo). Kang Ho went there looking for her, since she is still missing. I didn't watch the show attentively, so I don't know how Young Hee/Yeonghui's brother, Sun Soo/SeonSu happened to be in the same place.

BTW, the actor (Kim Jung Wook) acting as Nam Joo's "non-biological brother", Tae Min, acted as the conceirge in Unstoppable Marriage on KBS.

The 'Groom', Park Jin-wook, was also in Unstoppable Marriage. His character was so different in Unstoppable Marriage was a total contrast from his current role in RoF, so I'm finding it difficult to see him in this role. 'Tae Min' has no blood ties with 'Young-hee' as I think her mom is Tae Min's 2nd wife. The mother-in-law hates her because of her past - I think.

Guest kei_suke

Sorry to correct you but it is The Iron Empress on KBS, not Queen Seon Deok on MBC.

Ups sorry wrong remembr title... :blush:

I hope this drama will more likeable after we've seen Love & Obssesion JangHwa and HongRyoen....

monalisa

Thanks for jolting my memory, I think he acted as the cousin or something like that in the latter half of the series . . Which also reminds me, the pregnant girl appearing in Ep 4/5 on KBSW was also in Unstoppable marriage, acting as the spinster Aunt. I don't know her character's name yet in RoF. (Edited : I think the character's name is Lee Kang Hee/Lee Gang Hui [Kang Ho's pregnant sister] acted by Kim Hye Na)

BTW, I think you meant to say that Young Hee's biological mom (Kang Bo Young) is the 2nd wife of Tae Min's dad (Cha Soon Chul). :lol:

I wonder if Tae Min is going to fall for Young Hee. He seems like a nice guy. Well ... obviously the jilted doctor & YH is probably going to be paired together but still... The jilted doctor is cute but he seems like a cold fish and his eyes got kind of too crazy or evil for me at 1 or 2 scenes.

I don't think the hospital owner's mom hate the 2nd wife ... since the son is also widowed or divorced and had a child from previous marriage too. And seems like the new wife dotes on the step son more than her own 'daughter' since she's not her biological daughter although no one knows that but her. I think the old lady just disapprove of how cold she is to her own daughter & her lack of interest in NJ and find it puzzling.

Can't wait for YH's birth mom to find out how YH is living ... she's gonna be full of guilt for having given NJ a better life than her birth daughter. But since this is a daily drama ... that'll probably be another 50 episodes? :lol:

if Tae Min is the stepson of Kang Bo Young. doesnt that make YoungHee his half sister? i mean dont they share the same father but different mothers?

Guest inezjang

aargh!! another switching babies again..!

seriously GangHo is a total cutie!! :rolleyes: i just can't take my eyes off him!! :D

the dude playing NamJu's lover is also as stiff..i'm glad his big-gurl wifey came and bashed them!!

if Tae Min is the stepson of Kang Bo Young. doesnt that make YoungHee his half sister? i mean dont they share the same father but different mothers?

Young Hee & Nam Joo share the same father. I just realized after watching today's episode that Tae Min's dad told his mom that NJ is his daughter with BY when he brought BY home? The mom was delighted at the addition of another grandchild of course which explain why she's so upset at BY's lack of care & attention to the grand daughter. Earlier on I thought she knew BY had a child with someone else before her marriage with her son. So I guess only BY & the husband knows NJ is not his child. So to answer your question ... no ... YH and TM do not share the same father or same mother. Her birth mother is married to TM's father ... yes. But even then ... the mom switched her at birth so I guess legally they are not brother & sister either ... I mean YH & TM that is.

So is it karma or what ... NJ's birth mom scolded BY for being her husband's mistress (BY did not know he was married since he lied to her) and that it's because she(BY) is the daughter of a mistress so like mother like daughter. But now ... her own daughter NJ is also having an affair with a married man. :mellow:

monalisa

BTW, I think you meant to say that Young Hee's biological mom (Kang Bo Young) is the 2nd wife of Tae Min's dad (Cha Soon Chul). :lol:

Oops! Yes, that's precisely what I should have typed! Sorry and thanks for your correction. Kang Bo Young looked so elderly in Prince Hour but in this drama, she looks much younger.

Guest riantisusilo

I find the translation for some of cast character :

Gong Young Hee

A tumbling doll who never forget the hope though the real life is hard and harsh.

After her family fell down at her high school age, she has managed ” Kye sung Tok Mandu House” , a small restaurant, for 10 years with her mother in market area, but the trouble has never stopped because of her trouble maker father and older brother.

she has a dream to widen restaurant with the skill from her grandmother. She meets suffers, love, secret and separation. she is a real our sister as well as daughter and friend.

Cha Nam Joo

Daughter of Kang Bo Young.

Grand daughter of “Kye Sung Myung Ga”, a big restaurant which has specialty in Kye Sung style recipe.

She also a manager of restaurant department of five star hotel Victoria.

She is tired of loneliness as she spent his early ages in abroad for study. She is also skilled in lying and adaptation to circumstances. she is a poor, little scaring, heartbreaking girl as she grew up in lack of love.

Kang Bo Young

Mother of Nam Joo and Tae Min.

She is a lady of elegance and ability who runs “Kye Sung Myung Ga”.

She is graceful wife, but she is a little cold to her daughter. The reason is, reflecting 27 years ago when she graduated university and got job ….

she has lived with secret and guilt in heart, after she meet Jung Kil and Young Hee, she starts to get involved with crooked maternal love.

Lee Kang Ho

A second grade doctor who is very arrogant and full of proud.

Simple man who has good IQ and dull EQ.

He met Nam Joo with intention of normal marriage with normal girl.

But, he will be the man who stand between two woman who is tormented in lost generations’s guilt.

credit: http://allkoreandrama.com/

Archived