[Drama 2009-10] I'll Give You Everything / Reversal of Fate / 다 줄거야

Guest fanda4000

Guest juuafera

I did find YH likeable at the beginning of the drama but changed my mind after that episode when she was wrongly accused of theft. I felt that she had no right to be angry at Gang-ho for putting his patient before her. After all, he's a doctor and a human life should have priority over her predicament. She should understand and accept that.

Well, I do understand that Gangho put his patients before everything, I mean... That's obvious! But still, I think he should just quickly explain what happened. I do wonder why YH was so wishy-washy. She should go straight to the point and tell him to prove her innocence instead of talking for so long without getting to the important issue. So, both are (kinda) at fault, although Gangho's is more understandable.

oh gawd, i ♥ this drama! Gang-ho is so hot! hahaha He's one of the many reasons why i watched this drama.

Though i kinda get bit pissed on Namju's fake mom, arrghhh, why can't she love Namju as her own daughter eventhough she's not. Well anyway, 100+ eps is worth a watch! :wub:

I do think that majority of the fault lies with both her and NJ and YH's biological father, but you really must be in her shoes to fully understand how she felt at that point of time, so you must really have some pity on her too. I think retribution is already upon her though, as Namju is the one who got the riches and her own daughter is leading a poor and hard life.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wingding

Boyeong switched the babies and then tried to commit suicide but was saved by the doctor (now her husband). Think she did not want to leave her own child as an orphan.

Guest orangebunny

im following the drama too! currently on epi 24 via KBS world.

at 1st i just watch it because i was bored but gangho and boksun couple really caught my attention. they made such a sweet and cute couple. <333 anyway, i have to agree that when they focusing on the adults and lack time for GH and BS/YH moment i was >_< but still enjoy to watch. anyway im sure the 'dose' will available soon. we still got 70+ epi to go, huhu..

haha.. i devoted my sem break just for kdrama. LOL

Guest fio209js2

Don't know why all the great dramas arn't very popular on soompi.. ):

This is a really good one..

Can't believe NJ could even think about doing a dna test.. and now that she knows everything.. this is gonna be quite interesting......

Currently trying to watch Eppy 53. ^^;

i've watched this drama for 3 weeks now on kbs world.

wow!! this is a great drama!!

i love yonghui & gangho! i like the hate-love relationship between them.

i like it when they bickering with each other.

i remeber yonghui in "my precious you".

she is a good actress & i cant believe she is only 20 yrs old!!

at first when i saw gangho & taemin

i don't know why but i just want to laugh when i look at them.

then i remember they were in "unstoppable marriage"!

its a famili-comedy drama.

i remember gangho & dr cha acting silly in that drama.

gangho's sister was also in that drama.

thats why i feel like they look familiar.

btw in current episodes, when will boyeong know that yeonghui is her daughter?

and why ganghui is against gangho-yonghui relationship?

when will ganghui know that seongsu is yonghui's brother?

Guest musicstore

i've watched this drama for 3 weeks now on kbs world.

wow!! this is a great drama!!

i love yonghui & gangho! i like the hate-love relationship between them.

i like it when they bickering with each other.

i remeber yonghui in "my precious you".

she is a good actress & i cant believe she is only 20 yrs old!!

at first when i saw gangho & taemin

i don't know why but i just want to laugh when i look at them.

then i remember they were in "unstoppable marriage"!

its a famili-comedy drama.

i remember gangho & dr cha acting silly in that drama.

gangho's sister was also in that drama.

thats why i feel like they look familiar.

btw in current episodes, when will boyeong know that yeonghui is her daughter?

and why ganghui is against gangho-yonghui relationship?

when will ganghui know that seongsu is yonghui's brother?

unstoppable marriage is one of the Best K drama i have ever watch!!!!But my fave character is two hundred.

Esp 29 onwards boyeong know bosun is her daugther yeonghui

I do think that majority of the fault lies with both her and NJ and YH's biological father, but you really must be in her shoes to fully understand how she felt at that point of time, so you must really have some pity on her too. I think retribution is already upon her though, as Namju is the one who got the riches and her own daughter is leading a poor and hard life.

Retribution? Hardly. I have never detested a K-drama character as much as Boyeong. She was cruel enough to switch somebody else's precious child with her own, in the hopes that her own child will lead a better life at the expense of that other child. How thoughtless! A mother can do many things to protect her child. But what she did was, in essence, to intentionally throw away another child's life. Unforgivable. This is more than a switch-at-birth incident. If we'd all stop and think about the intention behind that switching, it is simply to give her own child what she thought would be a better life through the sacrifice of another child. Obviously she wasn't thinking of what was going to happen to that other child, what mattered was simply her own child.

In addition to that, when her malicious plans failed and that poor child, Namju, who she was willing to compromise ended up as the daughter of her new-found wealthy family, she withholds love and affection from Namju, as if to punish her for daring to displace her blood daughter. And it is infuriating because it is entirely her fault! If she had repented for her sin by caring for Namju like her own daughter, to make up for having intended to give her a worse life than her blood daughter, then maybe I'd feel sympathetic towards her. But for twenty-seven long years she has tortured Namju by being more like a stepmother from a fairy tale even though she's supposed to be a real mother. Can you even imagine living your entire life trying to gain even the slightest bit of tenderness from your own mother, but all she's ever done was criticize you, ignore you, send you away?

Boyeong is beyond hateful. She's extremely selfish and her actions just prove her to be cold-blooded. The desperate tears she sheds for Younghee don't move me. I feel sorry for Younghee, having to suffer because of her mother's actions. But Boyeong... I don't know how she's going to be able to redeem herself.

As for Namju, honestly, no matter how evil she turns out later, I probably wouldn't hate her. The kind of pain she had to live with is unimaginable. It's easy to say: "Oh whatever, she's such a rich spoiled brat, she should just be grateful she ended up with the riches." But look at Younghee--proof that even a life as a poor person can be happy as long as you are loved by your family. Namju is truly the one who's worse off, and a bigger victim than Younghee. It's no wonder she could be driven to thinking she's not her mother's daughter. No mother would treat her daughter that way.

Guest musicstore

Retribution? Hardly. I have never detested a K-drama character as much as Boyeong. She was cruel enough to switch somebody else's precious child with her own, in the hopes that her own child will lead a better life at the expense of that other child. How thoughtless! A mother can do many things to protect her child. But what she did was, in essence, to intentionally throw away another child's life. Unforgivable. This is more than a switch-at-birth incident. If we'd all stop and think about the intention behind that switching, it is simply to give her own child what she thought would be a better life through the sacrifice of another child. Obviously she wasn't thinking of what was going to happen to that other child, what mattered was simply her own child.

In addition to that, when her malicious plans failed and that poor child, Namju, who she was willing to compromise ended up as the daughter of her new-found wealthy family, she withholds love and affection from Namju, as if to punish her for daring to displace her blood daughter. And it is infuriating because it is entirely her fault! If she had repented for her sin by caring for Namju like her own daughter, to make up for having intended to give her a worse life than her blood daughter, then maybe I'd feel sympathetic towards her. But for twenty-seven long years she has tortured Namju by being more like a stepmother from a fairy tale even though she's supposed to be a real mother. Can you even imagine living your entire life trying to gain even the slightest bit of tenderness from your own mother, but all she's ever done was criticize you, ignore you, send you away?

Boyeong is beyond hateful. She's extremely selfish and her actions just prove her to be cold-blooded. The desperate tears she sheds for Younghee don't move me. I feel sorry for Younghee, having to suffer because of her mother's actions. But Boyeong... I don't know how she's going to be able to redeem herself.

As for Namju, honestly, no matter how evil she turns out later, I probably wouldn't hate her. The kind of pain she had to live with is unimaginable. It's easy to say: "Oh whatever, she's such a rich spoiled brat, she should just be grateful she ended up with the riches." But look at Younghee--proof that even a life as a poor person can be happy as long as you are loved by your family. Namju is truly the one who's worse off, and a bigger victim than Younghee. It's no wonder she could be driven to thinking she's not her mother's daughter. No mother would treat her daughter that way.

Boyeong is wrong for switching her babies,she could have raise her own child despite the difficulty she have.

But comparing boyeong and Jenongil,i blame Jeongil more,He the one who is a filrt,having an affair and lying to boyeong that he is not marry at all

I think so too Jeong IL is the most responsible. He was the one who deceived BY & led her on .... resulting being pregnant. Being poor & pregnant alone ... I can imagine how much pressures & hates she had toward JI & his wife. She must had thought about having revenge against them when she switched their babies.

Of course she was wrong doing that ...... and the cost she had to pay is very expensive: lived separately from her own daughter for 25+ years and the most hurtful fact is her own daughter (YH) had to live in poverty all her life ... covering for her "thought so" family.

I think BY is alaready being punished for what she did. As a mother, that's a very hurtful punishment.

Guest musicstore

I think so too Jeong IL is the most responsible. He was the one who deceived BY & led her on .... resulting being pregnant. Being poor & pregnant alone ... I can imagine how much pressures & hates she had toward JI & his wife. She must had thought about having revenge against them when she switched their babies.

Of course she was wrong doing that ...... and the cost she had to pay is very expensive: lived separately from her own daughter for 25+ years and the most hurtful fact is her own daughter (YH) had to live in poverty all her life ... covering for her "thought so" family.

I think BY is alaready being punished for what she did. As a mother, that's a very hurtful punishment.

Yes especially in the part where YH is having her birthday but she as a mother cannot even celebrate her birthday,even the gift she bought for YH end up giving to NJ Instead!!!

The following day is even worst where YH wear the clothes from the mother who raise her instead of clothes from her birth mother.

As for Jeongil,serve him right for being poor

Archived