C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest viddvidd

Hi. 
I am Yonghwa Fans..  If you don't mind, may i know the schedule of CNBLUE live performence/Yonghwa or activities in Seoul in May 22nd 2014 to May 27th 2014, because i will be in Seoul during that time (for the first time), so it would be such a blessing if i can see their live performance in Seoul?

Thank You so much for your help. 

@spazztastic06, OMG, really that was your hand holding the fedora hat?  ohh, you're such a lucky girl, and that was really cool for Yonghwa for wearing it,too.  Otoke? I don't think I can bear it if i'm that close to him, I might faint, hahaha... but I will try my best to get a good shot and video of Yonghwa and I will definitely share it here, that's a promise :)

@viddvidd, if I  may answer your query, CNBLUE's schedule of concerts for May are the following'

May 4 - Bkk

May 10 - SG

May 17-18 - HK

the remaining weeks I do not know anymore. but I thnk they have Taiwan too. their concert in Seoul is April 19-20, not sure if they have concert in May.

its a pity if you don't catch them while you are in Seoul. maybe you can watch their tv guestings but I do not know their schedule too. are there other BOICE here who knows? lets assist @viddvidd so she can share with us his/her experiences too :) goodluck! 

@pen I'm planning to go to the SG concert too!! Everyday I'm waiting for the tickets to go on sale. Why are they taking so long omg. I went to FTISLAND's SG concert in March which was at the same venue and by the same organizer..I got tickets at the rockpit and they were really really strict with the no photography rule. I saw 2 girls got evicted from the pit for filming.

@spazztastic06 SO CLOSE TO YONGHWA!!! SO ENVIOUSSS!! Did your friend get her fedora back?

@viddvidd They are having a concert at Daegu on 24th May. Not sure how far it is from Seoul but if you can make it there, we will all be really jealous of you. :D

hi @littlelynn, I hope they're not that strict this time, I will be with my 2 cousins and all of us are really looking forward to this. but no announcement yet for the SG concert ticket details til now.

on the 24 of May. is it a concert or  a fan signing event? but whatever it is, @viddvidd, I hope you can watch it. :)

Guest spazztastic06

@viddvidd here is a link that shows all their Can't Stop concert dates so far.. I hope that helped :) 

http://cnbluestorm.com/2014/03/06/info-2014-cnblue-live-cantstop/

@littlelynn no she didn't. haha. he took the hat and wore it for a bit then put it away towards the back of the stage by min hyuk's drums! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hello fellow yonghwa fans, anyone here who watched CNBLUE Cant Stop SG? lets share stories pls., hehe. its been 3 days since the concert but I have not recovered yet. the concert was so fun. Yonghwa's voice is soo good and topnotch, i'm already excited for his solo album. He has also improved in his dancing moves,LOL. I was able to record the whole event, (via sneeking in between the security checks, LOL) but i'm still fixing it and m still trying to erase the shrieking (my voice) and the shouting (my cousins) the can be heard in the video, hehe. Will post it soon, promise :)

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa to Sing National Anthem at LA Dodgers Game for “Korean Night”

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa to Sing National Anthem at LA Dodgers Game for “Korean Night”

CNBLUE’s leader Jung Yong Hwa will be singing the Korean National Anthem to honor the Korean major league baseball players.

On May 27 at 6:30 PM (local time), Jung Yong Hwa will sing at the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball stadium for “Korean Night,” before the game between the LA Dodgers and Cincinnati Reds begins. On the night of that event, the first ever Korean major leaguer, Park Chan Ho, as well as current Dodgers player, Ryu Hyun Jin, will be in attendance.

This will not be the first time Jung Yong Hwa and Ryu Hyun Jin meet, as the singer wrote and produced the player’s theme song for this season, titled “Ryu Can Do It.” The song rings out into the stadium every time Ryu Hyun Jin enters the field for Dodgers’ home games.

Additionally, the upcoming “Korean Night” event has been said to be planned by the Korea Tourism Organization. They plan to gift the first 50,000 attendees with a bobblehead figure of Ryu Hyun Jin. In order to cheer on his junior, Park Chan Ho will take his stand at the pitcher’s mound for the ceremonial first pitch. 

credit  :  Soompi

• 2 weeks later...

Hello... Jung Yong Hwa is IU's guest today. Last day of IU's concert.And he sing many song. Jung Yonghwa performed a remix of You and I, Love Light, and Good Day on acoustic guitar!He also performed Friday with IU.They're really good friend ^^
BpCIl18IIAEM33t.jpg:large
BpCIl4MIcAAi62g.jpg:large

Guest dhebbie2t

edensor said: Hello... Jung Yong Hwa is IU's guest today. Last day of IU's concert.And he sing many song. Jung Yonghwa performed a remix of You and I, Love Light, and Good Day on acoustic guitar!He also performed Friday with IU.They're really good friend ^^

Guest dhebbie2t

Oh so reading some of the posts here

so YongHwa will indeed make a solo album?

Happy Happy   <:-P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...