C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest Crystal392

There is just one very short fancam of the end of the first concert (Sept 17); can't wait until all the amazing KBoices rest and then upload all the fancams :wub:

You can see YongHwa and MinHyuk clearly ^^

[Fancam] 110917.BlueStorm.Ending

cr: as labeled in the video

EDIT:

All Emotional Angels, let's vote for uri YongYong, there's only a couple more hours until the poll closes. Let's make uri boy #1 ^_^

1) Like this page: http://www.facebook.com/koreabest

2) Like YongHwa's photo: http://www.facebook.com/koreabest#!/photo.php?fbid=166750030073798&set=a.166749043407230.41027.131389230276545&type=1&theater

EDIT2:

~So gorgeous

:wub:~

gorgeousp.jpg

cr:neway662, as labeled, hannah@CNBLUEsoompi thread

Guest Crystal392

Yonghwa, thanks so much for sharing the results of the poll! :w00t: I'm so happy for our boy; so so so happy.

I know it's just a poll but it makes me really happy to see all those people supporting him<333 I wish he could see it and know how many Emotional Angels are out there :D

Yeah, let's keep supporting him! Vote vote vote hihihihi (like like like)

Jung YongHwa fighting!!

vote for best vocalist.... yonghwa currently number 3...

http://k-popexpress.com/poll-the-best-male-vocalist/

i miss this thread!! been busy lately...

so nice of shin hye supporting cnblue!! dooley couple shippers must be crazy spazzing about it.. hahaha... i am happy since yonghwa and min hyuk keep their friendship off screen...  shin hye must be happy when she met jonghyun. she is jonghyun fan..am i right?

i heard many positive comment from fans about yonghwa voice conditions. yonghwa-ah, you are jjaannnggg!!

Guest Crystal392

Azniwma: I've missed you :( and lately I've been busy too :lol: hehehe I'll vote later ^^

It makes me really happy to know uri boy still keeps in touch with his friends, sometimes I worry that he is so into whatever he is doing that he forgets the rest. Hahaha yeah Dooley couple fans must have spazzed like crazy! PSH is very good friends with the four boys and she is such a sweet girl, I am sure the four were really happy to see her there ^_^

YongHwa and Emotional Angels fighting!

crystal, actually i've posted something yesterday but soompi really sucks to me.. aaiiishhhh... too lazy to remember what i've type last time. hahhaha.

owh...the teaser... auuuuwwwwww.... too hot!! i really cant resist him anymore! i guess i really cant turn away from yonghwa anymore. ngeee

the stare........

CNBLUEInMyHead30secversion-YouTubemp4_000008108.jpg

Guest Crystal392

^ OMG THE stare :wub:

One of the things I love the most about him are his eyes *_*

They say the eyes are the windows of the soul :D

Btw, it has been confirmed that YongHwa composed "In my head"; the song that will be the debut song under a major label of CNBLUE.

Im so proud and happy, I wish all the best to our boy and CNBLUE

YongHwa and Emotional Angels fighting!

Anyeong guys! :w00t:

Congratulations to Yonghwa and the rest of the members for a successful concert in Japan for their mainstream debut this weekend, and their Korean concert recently, too. The Yokohama stadium is quite a big dome and accommodated thousands of fans. I like that the boys are just performing looking like their normal selves, sans all the fuss of image and make-up.

Thank you for sharing links and pictures!

Oh, In My Head composed by Yonghwa, it's great to hear. Another great song to add to his rooster of hits. I hope it will receive a lot of love in mainstream Japan.

PV for In My Head is out!

In My Head

via okyupied

since i miss him a lot lately.. i am rewatching running man... nothing to share actually.. i just admired his quick thinking in running man. he's good... ngeeee

oh yes.. since i love yonghwa and jonghyun cover for Always.. Uri emotional leader and burning jonghyun...

YouTube-110525CNBLUEYonghwaJonghyun_Alwaysavimp4_000008809.jpg

YouTube-110525CNBLUEYonghwaJonghyun_Alwaysavimp4_000024809.jpg

YouTube-110525CNBLUEYonghwaJonghyun_Alwaysavimp4_000019504.jpg

YouTube-110525CNBLUEYonghwaJonghyun_Alwaysavimp4_000065670.jpg

faceS of admiration.. LOL

YouTube-110525CNBLUEYonghwaJonghyun_Alwaysavimp4_000034971.jpg

YouTube-110525CNBLUEYonghwaJonghyun_Alwaysavimp4_000001935.jpg

Guest Crystal392

azniwma: I miss our boy a lot too, I wonder what he is doing right now, he must be practicing with his CNBLUE brothers, I hope he is getting enough rest now. He almost always has had a killer schedule. Those screencaps are <3 I can't believe I've forgotten the name of that band (BakSaDoon?? not sure =/ ), but our boys are big fans of them and viceversa :lol: hehehe

EDIT:

hannah@CNBsoompi thread: Our leader no1 @Mnet Idol Chart 28.09.11 as multi-talent idol ^ (that's what the video is about) :w00t:

EDIT2:

I hope you all can see this video (http://gall.dcinside.com/jyh/384679 scroll down a bit), it's very very short but it took my computer almost 40 minutes to load xD It shows our boy running around, he looks so adorable and cute, like a very hyper kid! hahaha :D

YongHwa fighting! ^_^

hello emotional angels..im about to post the mnet poll but crystal did already..anyway ill post it again..

indeed our yonghwa is multi talented..that the main reason why im his avid fan..

fighting yonghwa... :wub:

fighting emotional angels.. :wub:

its me again..

heres in my head song with english trans..i hope it was written as well by yonghwa coz it has a very deep meaning..

Hi everyone!  This is my first visit.  Nice to meet everyone here who loves and support Yonghwa.

Today, yonghwa is in demand.  Everyone is searching for him coz of his new hair look.  Me too, curiously and impatiently waiting to take a good look.

my hugs to all emotional angels here... crystal, tecle, rouenna and okmum aka weng right? ngeee...

yonghwa and cnblue always made into most discussed or searched topic on net. they are very very popular.. hahhaha

and the polls... i do agree 200% our yongyong is multitalented guy... but they should include his piano skill, beatbox, drumming.. more clips of him singing different genre of songs.. that would be better if they include more evidences.. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest biancacoolio

Yonghwa is really multitalented. That's why he and the rest of CNBLUE are only celebrities I can happily say that I'm a fan.

He can sing, compose, play a lot of intruments, and can even dance. He just has no opportunity to show it because he is in a band. :phew:

I've never crushed over a celebrity as much  as I've crushed over Yonghwa. :wub:

biancacoolio, yes he is multitalented boy.. can we still call him boy? watching him grow up since 2 years ago really makes me feel like i am watching my brother grown up. that is how much i feel attach to him.. like a family.. hahahahhahaha phew.gifphew.gif

like you, i've never been crush on celebrities before until yonghwa and cnblue came. after i knew k-pop, i tried to listen other group music but no one really catch my attention like these blue guys.. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

oh, i am not sure where should i say this.. but i guess this thread might be suitable. i've read from goguma thread that some boice dont want seohyun and yonghwa duet in sydney. they said boice/yonghwa fans are overprotective. 

i think i know why some of us are over-protective when it comes to yonghwa and seohyun.. because some of sones said such bad things about yonghwa ever since wgm up till now. first, boice really dont mind yonghwa in wgm but after so much bad comments about yonghwa, boice were mad. they dont want yonghwa with seohyun again not because they dont support wgm pairing but because bad things sones talk about yonghwa. as fans, we dont want any bad comments because it will hurts yonghwa feelings. well, as we all know, yonghwa observe his fans comments..so, we can assumed he might read those negative comments.

yonghwa fans are not over-protective towards nothing.. it just that they want to prevent further heart breaking comments later on. i hope goguma fans understand this and not accused yonghwa fans/boice as selfish. there are reasons why some of us becoming over-protective. 

some goguma fans also said yong fans only support HS pairing.. i think this is because HS pairing is for drama. and PSH is yong bestfriend. dont take it the wrong way. my knowledge about PSH fans and Jung yong hwa fans is very limited but so far i didnt see any bad comments from PSH fans about yonghwa. 

hurm... just my thought....  ph34r.gifph34r.gif