C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest azniwma

az_raphael, haha.. surprised? hihi.. expect the unexpected from him..cool.gif. i was surprised too when i knew it.. but the song really fit his voice! i always wonder how he managed to give out such voice? i've seen him singing different songs and different voices.. there is so many thing we still dont know about him ph34r.gif

they really really cute together..

171844649.jpg

cr : to the owner..sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Crystal392

I'm so behind YongYong news!

Did you know he had a fansign (suithouse)? I can't wait to watch some fancams; but first i'll sleep for a few hours :P

It was also announced he composed "Man behind the mirror" :w00t:

I agree with you azniwma, he will always find a way to surprise you :)

Guest azniwma

crystal..since i am not busy these days, i always get updated about yonghwa and the boys on time.. haha

well, i should treasure the moment i got now.. hehebiggrin.gif

aish.. he composed the song in the middle of his crazy schedule.. how can that be possible? i admire him a lot!! now..looking forward for the next 2 songs. maybe one of them is jonghyun work. i wonder what kind of genre this time.ph34r.gif

even it just pre-released song, the album already got into chart. haha, how cool is that? **proud**proud**wub.gif

Guest Crystal392

azniwma: The truth is, even if I am super busy, I have no complains because I enjoy what I do. The only thing I wish is that I had a little more time to check on the boys :P

Btw, I was browsing through some DCGalls posts and found this one:

*YongHwa @ Hong Kong 2010 & 2011:

yong1e.jpgyong2.jpg

cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/jyh/375227

:wub:

EDIT:

There are lots of posts today on JYHDCGall about fans comparing YongHwa a year ago to YongHwa from the present. He looks more mature and we know he has gone through tough times but I'm glad he became even stronger after them.

*Pics from fansigning: http://gall.dcinside.com/jyh/375146

*YongHwa fancam @ The Suit House fansign: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XyCrRKKhgU

-I was squealing with the fans! hehehe he was soo nice to them and they were soo happy ^^

Guest azniwma

yeah..he becoming more charming and mature and dashing these days. so much different since his debut days. the other boys also change so much. hehe..

yonghwa indeed learning from his experience.. though all things that he had gone through were hard, he never give up. he's learning from it. that is what makes him even more stronger and mature today. his mom must be very very proud of him. wub.gif dear yonghwa mom, u gave us a very2 special person.. we'll always treasure him.. thank you..

waaaahhhh...i am getting too sentimental right now.. haha.. sooo emotional!!sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Crystal392

azniwma: We are Emotional Angels after all ;) hehehehe Not only his mom must be proud of him, also hiw whole familly and us :D Jung YongHwa fighting!

On the concerts/events of this past few days they've been showing so much how talented they are.e It made really happy to see they got positive feedback. It was so heartwarming to see all those japanese Boice cheering foy our boys. I am sure they were supper happy.

Guest azniwma

crytal, did u get enough rest? haha.. seems like you were very very busy this week. 

u know what is so funny about yonghwa? everyone try to pair him up with someone. and then they keep bashing the other female that they dont like. i was like..laughing like crazy when some fans dig out every interview related to female that yonghwa worked with. every of his action and words were analyzed throughly.. sometimes i feel sorry towards yonghwa since every single things he does, he need to be extra careful. 

i mean, its okay to ship any couple but overanalysed it, could be harm to yonghwa. well, he is famous for his heart-melting-stare and just because of that, many speculation and scandal arise. and because of that, he got the nickname playboy!! **aisshhh**. 

**poor my boy...yonghwa-ahh, fighting!!**

Guest Crystal392

azniwma: I have to admit I am a bit of a workaholic blush.gif Also thanks for reminding everyone at the CNBLUE thread this was Emotional Week!! (it was you, wasn't it?) I remembered but hoped someone else would bring it up, I was going to wait until Monday hehehehe

Reading all those comments at CNBLUE thread makes me smile :)

I agree 100% with you. I've seen some really nasty fights and it makes me really sad because YongHwa and the girls who he's been paired with don't deserve all that negative energy and awful comments.

As I said before, if someone doesn't like something then they should just ignore it... why spend soo much time bashing? Those persons not only hurt themselves, but also hurt others. It's sad :(

I don't have any problem with people constantly pairing him but, as you said, to overanalyse it and become too involved emotionally with that pairing to the point of resenting other artists is just worrying and scary.

I have my favorite YongHwa pairing (besides JongHwa ;) hihihi): YongSeo; but I don't have any problem with the other pairings because they are all really amazing hardworking sweet girls and noone is better than the other because, in my opinion, everyone has positive and negative qualties and that's what makes us special :) I think every single one of those girls would be lucky to have a romantic relationship with our boy in real life and viceversa.

And probably some day he will announce he is dating, and I'll be super surprised but happy as long as he is. And I'll wish them a long lastiing relationship. But until that happens, we all can dream if we choose to ^_^;)

Btw, I was just looking through Youtube videos and someone uploaded a fanmade video of SunHwa/YongLli (YongHwa x Sulli); it's so rare to see videos of that couple soo here it is to all YongHwa fans shippers of that couple (although in my opinion he adores her as her little sis hehehe):

f(x) Sulli and CN Blue Yong Hwa Share a Kiss

Sorry for the long post blush.gif

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong, guys! *squeezing myself in*

Oh my, going crazy preparing other stuff and I'm so late with the news. Finally, CNBLUE's japanese single will be out soon. I checked my Myspace (yes, I still keep it for music purposes, keke) and heard the title track on their official MS profile. So it's really Yonghwa's composition? I'm so glad for that! I can't wait to hear the full song. I wish them luck and more success as they venture out of the indie genre to the mainstream in Japan.

It's good to hear lots of positive response too on that Niigata rock festival they attended. I remember the members all dreamed of attending Summer Sonic or any rock festivals in Japan. Woot, woot! Darn, I wish I can hear them live. :w00t:

@crystal_malfoy, @azniwma. Thank you for the updates! Haha! You said you're busy, crystal_malfoy, but look at you! You can still squeeze yourself in here several times. I still can't manage myself, haha! Azniwma, yes, First Step album is doing well here. Do pray with me they are gonna land here, too. Keke.

I'll drop by again soon. :D *Poof*

Guest Crystal392

Today's been such a happy day for me and I hope for all of you! Lots of good things happened to me and there are also many good news about our YongYong and CNBLUE :D

Rouenna: Hiii!! *hugs* Yeah "Main in the mirror" is uri boy's composition. I think this will be a very treasured album for all Boices because it will be their last japanese indie album :tears: How fast time has passed!! I also wish them the best! We will always be there cheering for them :) hehehe yeah I just adore CNBLUE so much, they make all my tiredness go away! blush.gif

I just listened to an audio of the Japanese Rock Festival and woah, YongHwa's voice was soo good. After the vocal cord nodules last year, I constantly worry about his voice condition because of his crazy schedule; and it makes me soo happy to hear his voice so powerful again :tears:

Have you all watched hannah's post @CNBLUE soompi thread? Our boy topped two polls and was #2 on the most handsome list ;D :w00t:

Guest azniwma

well, i am not surprised with the poll result. last year he was at ranked 6th or something.. this year (might be because of leeshin character) he got ranked 2th. he is handsome anyway.. his heart melting gaze!! that is what women fell for him!!

though HS rating not doing very well in korea, but he was recognized by many.. wub.gif and i like it! 

i've listen to the audio to yesterday. i am very very proud as a boice. even though  i wasn't there, cheering for them.. i can still imagine they giving their best shot, interaction with the crowd and they really know how to make the crowd go WILD!! 

i cant wait for the 392 album too.. and yes, we boice sure will treasure the album so much since it was their last indie album. i'm looking forward to it!!

hehe,, even though you guys were busy but still managed to come here and share your thought... thank you so much. i really really really love you guys wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest Crystal392

ohthatlove: The OST is <3 My favorite is "Because I miss you". Such a beautiful song.

*More pics of our boy :wub:

yong1.jpg

yong2a.jpg

cr:as tagged & http://gall.dcinside.com/jyh/376048

I just saw a fancam and his voice was soo good ^_^ It makes me really happy.

Did you all notice his zebra guitar strip? Animal print ftw! :lol:

Jung YongHwa fighting!

EDIT:

*Gif with sound (?) of "Love Light": http://gall.dcinside.com/jyh/376051

EDIT2:

*YongHwa fancams:

Guest Crystal392

azniwma, Rouenna: where are you?

:unsure: I feel lonely :ph34r:

:lol:

GoldenJYH uploaded a few pics of pics from her camera, I found this special pic very cute. To watch the others go here.

new1xs.jpg

cr:GoldenJYH

Also, jyhlej@YT uploaded a 20 minute video of pure YongHwa (mostly)!!! :w00t: It's a very looong fancam YongHwa focused from CNBLUE's perf @ "Play Smart Music Festival" Aug 30 2011. Imo YongHwa seemed a bit tired (specially his eyes T__T) but his voice seems to still be in perfect conditions. Take care YongYong~!

Guest azniwma

hehe..crystal...i am here,,, hahha.. sorry, got busy yesterday..so i can only post in cnblue thread.. limited time! ohhh, i miss yonghwa.. tears.giftears.gif

thanks for those lovely picture of him. i like them... hehe. oh yes, i already saw all the fancam and also the audio from the latest concert.. like you said, his voice is very2 good. in this kind of condition, i really want him to sing y,why..hehe. i like his guitar strip too..zebra!! maybe next time we'll see leopard print!!

ohthatlove, i love the heartstrings ost too especially the one yonghwa composed..because i miss you. very2 soothing but at the same time it gives you the sad feeling. first time i heard the song in ep2, i really feel like i want to cry. to think that yonghwa actually composed it..really makes me admire him more than i already am.

hey guys, have you listen to 392 album? i only managed to order it few days ago..it will takes 2 or 3 weeks to get my hands on it. but i already listen to the man in front of the mirror composed and written by yonghwa. i really admire him for being brave to experiment with new style. and, is his singing style changed? i can hardly hear his husky voice in the song. his voice becoming sweeter..hahaha. or maybe he just change the way he sings because of the song itself.. i am not sure though.

hello...dont have anything to share but i would like to express my happiness and gratitude to you guys who keep this thread alive..thank you fro sharing all the news about our yong..

i did pre order of 392 album..but i will only recieve it in middle of sept as i am here in uerope..it takes 2 weeks..just like my 2 album to HS OST i got it after 2 weks t hat i order it..part 1 is ok but the part 2 im a bit unhappy i dont like the song..kekeke or maybe its not yong who sang to most of the song..anyway i bought just to support yong..

yonghwa fighting..

Guest Crystal392

azniwma: hahaha it's ok :) I think I just got used to always find you here too blush.gif:D Now everytime I see a leopard print I think of him :lol: I already listened to the 3 news songs and I love it! I'm so proud of JongHyun and also of our boy YongYong. "Man in the Mirror" is such a meaningful song ♥ I'm really proud of him because even if his english isn't perfect he manages to transmit his emotions. Our Emotional boy :wub: I don't think his singing style has changed, I think he is recovering the voice he used to have before vocal cord nodules w00t.gif; it sounds more clear now. Or as you said maybe he just "changed his voice" for the song, he is a voice chameleon! (and that has been proved with all the covers he has made) ;)

tecle: You are such a great fan! Supporting our boy and his activities even if he isn't part of something (OST part 2). :D Hope to see you more here ^^

To all the ones who haven't heard our boy's latest composition (from Japanese album "392"):

*"Man in the Mirror": composed by YongHwa & RYO, lyrics by YongHwa, arranged by youwhich

Honors for this video (11):

#75 - Top Favorited (Today) - Entertainment

#4 - Top Favorited (Today) - Japan

#1 - Top Favorited (Today) - Entertainment - Japan

#103 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Japan

#26 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Entertainment - Japan

#79 - Top Rated (This Month) - Entertainment - Japan

#108 - Top Rated (Today) - Entertainment

#5 - Top Rated (Today) - Japan

#2 - Top Rated (Today) - Entertainment - Japan

#57 - Top Rated (This Week) - Japan

#12 - Top Rated (This Week) - Entertainment - Japan

hi its me again...i promise myself to visit this hauzas often as i can ( hope i can do it everyday :wub: ).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4fuguJSgHM&feature=autoplay&list=WLCABBC090AB5F5A7D&lf=feedwll&playnext=3.

AS I WAS TRYING TO PASS MY TIME WATCHING VIDEOS OF YONG IN YOUTUBE, though i wacthed 2 times i cant stp to smile, this zea boy was so funny..