C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest Crystal392

tecle: hiii *waves* Thanks for sharing that link. hahaha yeah KwangHee (ZE:A) is really funny and our YongHwa just awesome :)

YongHwa filming commercial for "The Suit House" @ arirang

~It has eng subs, there are parts where he looks a bit uncomfortable with the clothes but he manages to joke about it and give his best :lol:~

Also, GoldenJYH uploaded her amazing fancams of PSMF! :w00t: (cr:gumshoes22@YT). They are very clear ♥ (in some parts the cheers get very loud :lol:).

*MrTHESUITHOUSE@YT uploaded a new video of BTS YongHwa's photoshoot: he looks so cool and super cute playing with the dog blush.gif:lol:

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong guys! :w00t:

I listened to the songs already. As always, Yonghwa's composition has fresh feeling to it. It kinda sounds a bit like Imagine. Then again, most times, composers do have their signature notes. I guess this is going to be one of Yonghwa's signatures, composing songs that give off fresh feelings.

Also, I saw the Oricon chart, yesterday or a couple of days ago, and CNBLUE's 392 album ranked 3rd on the Album Rankings chart. Congratulations to them!

Even though there were problems regarding their supposed to be Japanese schedules but I hope things will get better soon.

@crystal_malfoy. Hey, I'm here! I may poof for a little while due to the wedding, keke. Thanks for all the links and photos. I think I may need that Yongtamin water to last me till next week. :lol:

See you guys!

Guest Crystal392

Rouenna: I agree, it has a similar vibe. B) I am also very proud of what the boys have accomplished. :w00t: I also want some Yongtamin water, I bet it tastes good :lol: hihihihi

*Another video uploaded by MrTHESUITHOUSE@YT; he looks so cute and sings a bit of "Love light" ^_^ :

*I was browsing through some YongHwa videos and found one that really touched me. It was organized by YongSeo international and it has support messages for YongHwa for his role as Lee Shin (Heartstrings). It's really sweet and it makes me so happy to see all those encouraging messages for him, I am sure he would be very very happy if he saw them :)

Guest azniwma

hello guys.. ngeeee

i got some free time today..

oh, i'd like to say something to yonghwa..

yonghwa-ah, keep your spirit up high till it touch the sky..

i will always support you and cnblue..

i know you will surpass your sunbae in the industry in no time.. which i think you already is..

and as a boice, i am so so so so proud of you..

keep up the good work..

though many people might say something negative about your new song.. but i think the song is very encouraging. for a young man to composed the song in the middle of his busy life and to come out with such encouraging lyrics.. for me, it is the best. 

YONGHWA.....JJANGGGGG!!!

Guest Crystal392

azniwma: It also makes me a bit sad to hear negative comments about him, but I know there are also a lot of people out there who support him and that cheers me up. He works so hard and puts all his heart in everything he does, I adore him for that and sooner or later others will realize this too and appreciate it.

I really really adore his new song, specially the chorus. It's so catchy and meaningful and perfect for what I'm going through. Sometimes you get so caught up in trying to achieve certain carreer-related goals that you forget about your social life, about your friends, and when you realize that you are all alone. I am a bit of a workaholic and lately lots of my friends have been complaining about how I am always busy and never have time for them, that's why they don't even call me anymore because I can't even go out to drink a coffee. x_x And imo that's what YongHwa's song is about, about slowing down, we are young, it's ok to pursue your dreams but we should never forget to enjoy every aspect of life. I cried when I listened to his song because it felt as if he were talking to me.... he almost always manages to make me cry with his songs blush.gif Tomorrow I will have lunch with one of my best friends ;D

~I don't know what he is saying but he looks cute ^^~

1315192363_201109051213312272204001_0.jpg

cr:JYHDCGall

Guest azniwma

crystal... u r supposed to enjoy your life since you r young- yonghwa said so.. hahaha.. enjoy yourlife to the fullest!!  and yes...he is cuteee... awwwww wub.gif

as for me.. his song 'man in front of the mirror' really make me feel like i know himself better. i understand his frustration, pressure and his wishes through the song. how should i say this... hurm.. feels like i am closer to him personally.. hehehe ** please envy me because i said i am closer to him** hahahahaha phew.gif

i think i miss yonghwa and cnblue so much. lasy year, every week i see yonghwa every week in his wgm show.. after that cnblue comeback.. then heartstrings,, now they are doing concert but most of them are not on air.. so i have to say that i miss to see them badly. pls do comeback soon.. **need my cnblue dosage**

:wub: hi..as im watching yong..youtube old videos..i saw this and i was awe with it..really his popularity was awesome..being a rookie and given that attention..im so happy for hi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88KaoTmH-rA&feature=related :wub:

Guest azniwma

tecle..... thanks for the link.. i've been looking for it quite some time.. **hug** he's cute right? he sure blush a lot... haha and jonghyun smile... i like his dimple.. awwwww... hohoho  **fangirl mode on rampage**wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

oh... cnblue gonna meet LINKIN PARK IN JAPAN!!! wooootttt....woootttt... yonghwa and his brothers gonna be bery very happy. i remember in one interview they said they couldn't see LINKIN PARK performed because the concert was too crowded. this time, cnblue not only gonna attend the concert, meet their fav in person but also cnblue will perform in the concert too... ** proud, proud** just in two years.... i guess we dont have to wait for five years to see cnblue on the billboard!! 

Guest Crystal392

Azniwma: that'll be my new motto "Enjoy life to the fullest". :) I envy you! Hehehehe :lol: I know how you feel dear, I also miss seeing him but I'm happy he is focusing on music now, because I am almost sure that's what makes him the happiest :D can't wait for future fancams <3

Tecle: as soon as I arrive home I'll watch that video; I'm curious what is it about :3

I guess you all already know CNBLUE will open for Linkin Park concert in Japan :w00t: isn't it amazing? I'm soo happy ^_^

Suddenly YongHwa's dream that CNBLUE will be someday on Billboard World chart seems closer to a achieve; I hope Japanese people will treat them well and love them :D

Guest addicted2e

For those Seomates/SONES/BOICE/Gogumas who haven't vote yet. Please vote our YongSeo couple now. Seohyun and Yonghwa are currently on two polls in Facebook right now.

First, on the Community Page: Best of Korea. Here's the instruction on how to vote:

1. Like this page: http://www.facebook.com/koreabest

2.Vote for Seohyun (currently #2): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=161525227262945&set=a.161509600597841.39951.131389230276545&type=1&theater (Deadline: Sept. 30, 2011)

3. Vote for Yonghwa (currently #1): http://www.facebook....&type=1 (Deadline: Sept. 20, 2011)

Second, on the page: GMA Asianovelas. Here's the instruction on how to vote:

1. Like this page: http://www.facebook.com/GMAasianovelas

2. Vote for Seohyun (currently #1): http://www.facebook....33053892&type=1 (Deadline: Sept. 30, 2011)

3. Vote for Yonghwa (currently #14): http://www.facebook....33053892&type=1 (Deadline: Sept. 30, 2011)

Guest azniwma

addicted., voted already!! haha..

crystal, i guess cnblue will get so much love from the male fans soon!! haha..just wait!!  tomorrow is the time for cnblue to shine shine shine brightly.. **proud**

cfscketch_l291-2.jpg

happy yonghwa..

cfscketch_l221-1.jpg

jungshin-ah...cute!!

cfscketch_l311-2.jpg

cfscketch_l81-2.jpg

yonghwa eye smile??? 

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest addicted2e

Yonghwa fans, let's continue our support to Yonghwa on the two polls on Facebook right now. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The first one:

1. Like the page: http://www.facebook.com/koreabest 

2. Like this photo: http://www.facebook....&type=1

The second one:

1. Like this page: http://www.facebook.com/GMAasianovelas 

2. Like this photo: http://www.facebook....&type=1

Guest Crystal392

Addicted2e: Thanks for sharing that :) until when can we vote? I'm on my iPod but later will turn my computer on and vote. Thanks for sharing it :D

Azniwma: dear *hugs* I'm here! Have you read all the good news about our boys on CNBLUE soompi thread? I'm soo proud of them <3

It made me really happy to read our boy's voice was in very good conditions. He looks a bit tired on the pic after the concert. Im sure he must have been totally exhausted but really happy. They must have practiced like crazy this past few days. And will probably keep practicing likethat because soon it will be Korean concerts.

I have no words to say how happy I am for him.

Did you know CNB went to Summer Sonic 2009 Japan and after YongYong posted on Japanese blog how happy he was to have seen such amazin bands like LP?

2 years later they were chosen to open for them! :w00t:

He must have been ecstatic when he found out they were chosen.

All Emotional angels don't forget to vote for our boy; I know to some polls are silly but it doesn't hurt to vote for him right? It will only take a couple of mins max :P

Jung YongHwa fighting!!!

Guest Crystal392

*A pic from a "The Suit House" photoshoot, he looks so cute and handsome on this pic ^^:

lovely.png

More pics @ GoldenJYH

Don't forget to vote for uri boy @ the polls shared by addicted2e ^_^ Emotional angels fighting! :P

Anyeong! :P

Ohisashiburi!

I just want to thank you guys for sharing links and pictures. But what really had me hopping was CNBLUE as opening act for Linkin' Park! Like, this is the freakin' Linkin' Park! I'm such a very big fan of LP. Mike Shinoda, yo! (I guess it's one of the good chances being under Warner Music Japan since LP is under Warner Music, too.) I really hope that later on, Yonghwa's band will draw more male fans and be recognized as a legit rock band (although idol rock band isn't bad as well like in Korea, it's just the way how rock concerts go around the world).

@crystal and @azniwma. Hello! Ah, living life to the fullest has always been my mantra. Added to being always Zen and not let trivial issues of everyday life affect my peace of mind. :D

Guest Crystal392

Rouenna: I really like LP too, specially their older songs... <3 I hope the same thing ^_^ There are so many things to be happy and grateful of, that (Btw, how was the wedding? :o)

Did you see the Bang Bang CF? Uri YongYong looked soo cute ^^ eating popcorn and playing with Jungshinnie hahaha soo cute <3

Guest Crystal392

CN Blue performed Y, Why with an addition of string intruments and a piano. Jung Yong Hwa did a four-step high notes for the climax of Y, Why istead of the original three-step high notes. He did say that for him to sing four-step high notes is possible and he proved that he really can do it.^^

cr:Kay

Lots of fans said YongHwa's voice condition was one of the best!!!

ShinHye went to the concert to support YongHwa and the rest of CNBLUE boys :w00t: Also, Jang Geun Seuk kept twitting about this and complaining to uri Yong why he wasn't invited :lol: hehehe That's what I heard from anne, when I get more info I'll share it.

I'm so glad this three are still super close, I hope their friendship will be everlasting. ANJELL ftw!

Can't wait to see some fancams.... :wub: