Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest itsajklmnop

Through watching "Twinkle Twinkle" I saw that Kim Hyun Joo looks younger than Lee Yo Ri. Hahaha :D Wow! How can she managed to look young like that? :D And she has a ressemblance with Son Ye Jin. I rememebered when Perfect Match's trailer came out, I was like "Oh Mo, they were siblings at BOF and now they were lovers?" I was so shocked! Then I googled it and ha! It's Son Ye Jin, not my Kim Hyun Joo unnie

itsajklmnop said: Through watching "Twinkle Twinkle" I saw that Kim Hyun Joo looks younger than Lee Yo Ri. Hahaha :D Wow! How can she managed to look young like that? :D And she has a ressemblance with Son Ye Jin. I rememebered when Perfect Match's trailer came out, I was like "Oh Mo, they were siblings at BOF and now they were lovers?" I was so shocked! Then I googled it and ha! It's Son Ye Jin, not my Kim Hyun Joo unnie

Guest janecokie

Kim Hyun Joo is one of my fave K-actresses. 
Love her in the drama "Twinkle Twinkle" ....she's so adorable, agree??!  :)

Hyun Joo ssi.... Fighting!!!!

Stills from war of flowers/ Cruel palace
do you see her leg in this pic? oh My God, this young girl already has this seductive side of her at this young age
and at the time, its wrong to reveal some meat if youre a girl.But i Must say I love Kim Hyun Joo's acting in this pic, hehe so cute

201302261610033562jpgtn.jpg
201302261610102957jpgtn.jpg
credit to JTBC

LHRCN said: itsajklmnop said: Through watching "Twinkle Twinkle" I saw that Kim Hyun Joo looks younger than Lee Yo Ri. Hahaha :D Wow! How can she managed to look young like that? :D And she has a ressemblance with Son Ye Jin. I rememebered when Perfect Match's trailer came out, I was like "Oh Mo, they were siblings at BOF and now they were lovers?" I was so shocked! Then I googled it and ha! It's Son Ye Jin, not my Kim Hyun Joo unnie

Guest janecokie

Looking forward to her new drama.  I think this will be the 1st time I see her in historical drama.  Can't wait!!
Hyun Joo - Fighting!
  <3

tikamacika said: LHRCN said: itsajklmnop said: Through watching "Twinkle Twinkle" I saw that Kim Hyun Joo looks younger than Lee Yo Ri. Hahaha :D Wow! How can she managed to look young like that? :D And she has a ressemblance with Son Ye Jin. I rememebered when Perfect Match's trailer came out, I was like "Oh Mo, they were siblings at BOF and now they were lovers?" I was so shocked! Then I googled it and ha! It's Son Ye Jin, not my Kim Hyun Joo unnie

Guest itsajklmnop

LHRCN said: itsajklmnop said: Through watching "Twinkle Twinkle" I saw that Kim Hyun Joo looks younger than Lee Yo Ri. Hahaha :D Wow! How can she managed to look young like that? :D And she has a ressemblance with Son Ye Jin. I rememebered when Perfect Match's trailer came out, I was like "Oh Mo, they were siblings at BOF and now they were lovers?" I was so shocked! Then I googled it and ha! It's Son Ye Jin, not my Kim Hyun Joo unnie

Guest itsajklmnop

Hey by any chance, do you have the full list of the songs played in Twinkle Twinkle? I kinda want to download it. Esp. the one with the lyric "Let Me go" thats the only lyric I understand. :) Thank you! Love you KHJ lovers!

Guest itsajklmnop

forevergirl said: @LHRCN hi dear! thanks for posting updates and news about KHJ! I didnt know she went here in the philippines
@itsajklmnop hello there, Im from philippines too! nice to hear same from my country 

Guest itsajklmnop

I love KHJ's lips. It's so sexy, esp. when she's wearing a pink lipstick! :) I just hope Wookie Oppa had a chance to kiss her lips when filming Partner :D:))

@itsajklmnop
maybe you can find the english translation of that song at Twinkle Twinkle soompi thread, I am not sure if there are any english translation, but you can try to find if there is.
so you have known her since 2004, wow that is a long time? I think i have watched her first in 2003 in Glass slipper, but i didnt know who she was back then, i loved Glass slipper so I became to curious about her. years after Glass shoes, i heard that she was very famous but didnt watched any of her dramas back then, until 2007 when she came back with ''Insoon is pretty'' I was impressed with her excellent acting but didnt like her short hair in that drama so I wasnt into her by the time. then I watched Partners, and finally in begin 2011 i watched Twinkle Twinkle and fell in love with her beauty.

ok here are the other part of her trip to Philippines 2010

part 3

part 4

watch?v=gTx15opCJaY

Stills from Cruel Palace/ War of Flowers
Young Lady Jo
20130226_161024_3620.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130226_161016_7207.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130226_161003_3562.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130226_161010_2957.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130226_160958_7246.jpg.tn580.jpg
JTBC

ahh love her hanbok, loving this young girl and I am afraid that this innocent girl will turn into an evil woman.

Guest itsajklmnop

tikamacika said: itsajklmnop said: Hey by any chance, do you have the full list of the songs played in Twinkle Twinkle? I kinda want to download it. Esp. the one with the lyric "Let Me go" thats the only lyric I understand. :) Thank you! Love you KHJ lovers!

Guest janecokie

janecokie9 said:

Looking forward to her new drama.  I think this will be the 1st time I see her in historical drama.  Can't wait!!
Hyun Joo - Fighting!
  <3