@vaiduakhu

DD is going great. LYJ is still a mysterious character and I love it.

Between Bojin and FuJin. I still choose FuJin ship although I know this is destined to sink. :lol: As for Bojin, actually i love their chemistry. But, honestly, I'm not a sucker for romance. I don't like dramas centered around romance and DD is not about Bojin or FuJin romance. But sometimes it's nice to see LYW having a romantic scenes with her hot leading man. :D But even without it, our Yo-won alone can make her dramas/movies interesting and enjoyable to watch.

Like, why she's so adorable and cute when she's eating? :wub:

60700859_114745843082818_840513557102592

61297204_114745229749546_202276881002030

60634150_114743846416351_523099631082327

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

@vaiduakhu

DD is going great. LYJ is still a mysterious character and I love it.

Between Bojin and FuJin. I still choose FuJin ship although I know this is destined to sink. :lol: i have no problem on Bojin ship, actually i love their chemistry. But, honestly, I'm not a sucker for romance. I don't like dramas centered around romance and DD is not about Bojin and FuJin romance. But sometimes it's nice to see LYW having a romantic scenes with her hot leading man. :D But even without it, our Yo-won alone can make this drama interesting and enjoyable to watch.

Like, why she's so adorable and cute when she's eating? :wub:

She is really lovely while eating.  She has tremendous screen presences in either serious scenes or cutie parts.  Love her aura very much.  I enjoy her eating scenes in ASC and 49 Days a lot too.  So adorable.

Our Queen can exude different vibes in recent magazines.  You can see the difference.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, QSD said:

I love DD.  So far so good.  Her character is great!

You don't ship coz you know it's most likely both ships don't make it, right?

No, like Lilac, I'm not so much into romance. Besides, both KWB and Fukuda are not so attractive for me. I prefer Hiroshi's screen-time than theirs. He's a mysterious character ! KWB is typical hero in dramaland: good at fighting, charm his way around, bold (and reckless), which is nothing new to me. On the other hand, Fukuda is typical 2nd lead: everyone's ideal type except the female lead's. He's kinda weak in past eps. I hope he grows stronger and more determined in the rest of the drama. 

Probably, because I had high expectation for DD from the beginning (spy/detective genre is my most fav cup of tea), DD so far is not very satisfying for me. Except the twist LYJ as bluebird, I haven't seen many surprises. I hope this drama won't go straight as historically heroic drama. 

3 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Who are the Korean actors that you guys find attractive and perfect for our queen as well? :D

Kim Nam gil, Lee Dong wook, Jung Il woo are my favorite. Kwon Sang woo is okay too. They really look good together. I’m thinking Jung Woo sung might be a good choice too, coz he is really tall and quite manly..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rabbit Fence said:

Kim Nam gil, Lee Dong wook, Jung Il woo are my favorite. Kwon Sang woo is okay too. They really look good together. I’m thinking Jung Woo sung might be a good choice too, coz he is really tall and quite manly..

Kim Nam Gil ! 

I can picture how cute, charming, gorgeous, hot, bad-a$$, intriguing, powerful, charismatic, cold-hearted, and... evil they are as a couple in modern drama. Imagine how many ships they will wreck if they are a couple. Other couples won't even stand a chance. 

Both have been active, so my little wish is  that they are paring again in a crime drama.

Hmmm, the wish is not so little though. Any drama is ok for me, even drama abt Ahjuma and Ahjushi :lol: 

1 hour ago, dondon binay said:

I'm thinking of watching this drama. It looks good. Anybody out there also watching this?

All of us here are watching it :D 

yeah, go watch it, buddy! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Who are the Korean actors that you guys find attractive and perfect for our queen as well? :D

I don't really have a specific choice.  If the actor is both good looking and tall then that is perfect.  However, I do have one actor in mind who matching so well with her is... Jo In Sung.  I find him handsome, manly, charismatic, and tall.  They look great together in Prelin endorsment.

• Like 1

just finished epi. 2 (Different Dreams). I'm a guy so not into other guys. I think I watch for the historical value of the drama. korean jeoson kingdom collaborated with richard simmons and there are relationships that could develop and thats this movie.

14 hours ago, dondon binay said:

just finished epi. 2 (Different Dreams). I'm a guy so not into other guys. I think I watch for the historical value of the drama. korean jeoson kingdom collaborated with richard simmons and there are relationships that could develop and thats this movie.

@dondon binay just keep on watching! Welcome to the forum! Anyway are u from the Philippines? Ur surname is familiar to me.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, QSD said:

Hello @dondon binay, interesting that you are a guy.  I rarely see a male visitor here.  Welcome aboard.  If I may ask, is this your first time watching the lead actress?

No. I have seen her before, maybe 3 dramas. I forget the titles or her name. But I remember beautiful actresses so no, it's not my first time to see her. I start watching epi. 3 later tonight. I watch because of the lead actress and also to learn another culture, history also even if slightly biased it still good enough. I almost forgot, to learn a foreign language, I get to enjoy their movies. Its sub mostly but I still learn anyways. ok so let all enjoy. I glad to be with you ODJ.

yes, I'm from the Philippines, it's not my real name but it's from a politician who ran for president once. this is for ODJ.   QSD I answered your"Your welcome aboard" reaction but mixed you up with ODJ.. sorry. I continue watching Different Dreams and give you the male perspective. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Yeah, Kim Nam Gil all the way!

Please grant our wish... LYW & KNG pairing again. Is it too much to ask? :rolleyes:

If not KNG, is Go Soo too much to ask for? :rolleyes: 

I'm weird, so I like their intense & sexual frustrated relationship in EOG more than lovey-dovey romance relationship :sweatingbullets:

Jo In Sung looks freaking handsome, but I haven't seen his acting yet... 

• Like 1