4 hours ago, QSD said:

Wait till you find out she's Bluebird, dear.  What are you gonna do with her?

I think Fukuda already sensed sth odd from LYJ, but he patiently waits for LYJ to tell him herself. When Matsurra wanna investigate LYJ and her trip to Manchuria, Fukuda told him that he would take care of LYJ himself, and asked Matsurra to trace Tae-joon's fund to divert Matsurra's attention from LYJ. 

I don't think Fukuda will arrest LYJ or go against LYJ if he discovers her spy identity. He may even try to cover LYJ's identity. However, not sure his reaction if he knows LYJ is in love with Heroic's leader KWB. A wrath, I guess. In lastest ep, beside his soft side to LYJ, we know what he's capable of doing. 

PS: I like the painting on the wall behind them. DD has many photogenic scenes and beautiful cinematography.

6 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

I'm the only one here watching EOG. :(Should I continue watching it?

3 hours ago, ODJ2016 said:

@Lilac Escarlata me,untill now i couldn't finish it.

I suggest you two finish the leftover of EOG together... :lol: and come here to complain, express your frustration or even yell. We can lend you an ear.

Do you ship SY with anyone in EOG? We sailed a crazy ship in EOG, and it was how we survived from the frustration. 

QSD, did you ever ship SY and TJ? if I'm not mistaken, you can't forgive TJ till now? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

How did you find those clothes the characters are wearing on the internet? You must possess great beauty yourself to have such skill. I go to women dept on malls and see those classy women trying out those clothes and shoes that are not for ordinary mortals.

20 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I suggest you two finish the leftover of EOG together... :lol: and come here to complain, express your frustration or even yell. We can lend you an ear.

ODJ has run away already.

@Lilac Escarlata 

Vaiduakhu saying if you care for us who have seen already, come and join us by continuing watching to the end.  We can heal our pain together.

20 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Do you ship SY with anyone in EOG? We sailed a crazy ship in EOG, and it was how we survived from the frustration. 

QSD, did you ever ship SY and TJ? if I'm not mistaken, you can't forgive TJ till now? 

Frankly, I don't have a good impression of TJ, so let alone shipping.  And I don’t see a reason why anyone would approve of his selfish decision in the end also.

19 hours ago, dondon binay said:

How did you find those clothes the characters are wearing on the internet? You must possess great beauty yourself to have such skill. I go to women dept on malls and see those classy women trying out those clothes and shoes that are not for ordinary mortals.

I don't think it's that difficult to find.  You just need to make a search for it.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

This is for QSD I dont know how to search for say this particular dress say a yellow dress and brown pant for women. I type yellow dresses and brown pants. If i dont have a clue what brand because i just saw this photo. I mean i would need key words so to narrow the search. Its just impossible. only a real woman with skills can do that so I cant do it. I am busy at the moment so I put my korean watching on hold. I have seen this type of detective work used on guns. From a photo they can identify the gun used by the person in interest.

13 hours ago, ODJ2016 said:

@QSD I'll try to finish EOG ,but not now..

You’re so sweet.  But really, you don’t have to suffer to continue watching it.  On what ep you’ve finished already?  Is Ms Temper your fav drama of Yowon?

4 hours ago, dondon binay said:

This is for QSD I dont know how to search for say this particular dress say a yellow dress and brown pant for women. I type yellow dresses and brown pants. If i dont have a clue what brand because i just saw this photo. I mean i would need key words so to narrow the search. Its just impossible. only a real woman with skills can do that so I cant do it. I am busy at the moment so I put my korean watching on hold. I have seen this type of detective work used on guns. From a photo they can identify the gun used by the person in interest.

Sorry, I should have elaborated more to what I said last time.  I’m embarrassing to say I don’t really have special skills in finding these clothes, because most of the times I got the brand names from online already, like Instagram or other sites.  Sometimes I can make an educated guess from what I’ve familiarized with the styles, but other than that I’m as clueless as anyone else.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, the clip is so cute. Both LYW and Joo-Hwan are adorable... :wub:

Ppl are easily fooled by LYW's quiet and cold characters in dramas and think it's also her personality. But in reality, she laughed and teased other ppl a lot. And yeah, she's loud too :sweatingbullets: I learnt this when I watched BTS clips of QSD, 49 days and Night Light. 

Imagine the tense and suffocating scenes with Matsurra, but behind the scenes, both Fukuda and LYJ couldn't resist their laughs... haha. :D I would love to see BTS clips of DD. 

• Like 3

That's funny.  She looks so serious in the scenes with Matsuura but she actually laughed a lot in BTS. 

3 hours ago, Rabbit Fence said:
I’m not sure if this has been posted here. I find her so cute when her face got so red after Joohwan said she was very loud :)

Do you have the whole interview of them with Eng subs?

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yeah, the clip is so cute. Both LYW and Joo-Hwan are adorable... :wub:

Ppl are easily fooled by LYW's quiet and cold characters in dramas and think it's also her personality. But in reality, she laughed and teased other ppl a lot. And yeah, she's loud too :sweatingbullets: I learnt this when I watched BTS clips of QSD, 49 days and Night Light. 

Imagine the tense and suffocating scenes with Matsurra, but behind the scenes, both Fukuda and LYJ couldn't resist their laughs... haha. :D I would love to see BTS clips of DD. 

Yes, they’re adorable.

I got to really like her because of her BTS and interviews. She seems to be a really nice and easy going person. I recently watched her School 2 cuts and her bts there shows that she had the laughing disease way back then..

I think I won’t be that affected with their tense scenes coz of that..

5 hours ago, QSD said:

That's funny.  She looks so serious in the scenes with Matsuura but she actually laughed a lot in BTS. 

Do you have the whole interview of them with Eng subs?

Sorry, I don’t. I can DL it but I don’t know how to cut just their scene. 

Just finished watching epi. 5 Different Dreams. There was a part there where the Korean resistance women and children and the doctor colleague of lee yo won were all killed. When Lee yo won returned and her group from a mission they discovered the bodies and cremated the human remain in a huge pile of burning wood. Then we could see Lee Yo-won spreading the white ashes. My question is can you just burn human remains and it would later turn into white ashes? No disrespect intended but I saw once they roasted a pig on a stick on open fire and it just cooked and later it turned into sticky black sooth with the bones still intact and the meat is still moist inside no matter how long you roast it, I think it would be more decent if they just buried the bodies because it would naturally compost into soil. FOR QSD: Yes Miss Temper is my favourite Lee Ye won drama. I did not suffer watching the drama from beginning to end. I like this .... that   I can talk to someone after the movie. I want to reach epi 7 so I can also participate in your conversations with everybody. I enjoy reading the comments in this soompi forum.

60186225_2454911491241144_1292839444178560118856_617222168774182_35426738364164761351653_601676960335964_589511704088112

Spoiler

60174327_1020763534796633_25360909418466

Yowon's second daughter Eva (Chae Won) had a birthday party last week at this same place as last year.  They are not allowed to post images of her kids, otherwise the queen would kick their butts flying high.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

60186225_2454911491241144_1292839444178560118856_617222168774182_35426738364164761351653_601676960335964_589511704088112

Hide contents

60174327_1020763534796633_25360909418466

Yowon's second daughter Eva (Chae Won) had a birthday party last week at this same place as last year.  They are not allowed to post images of her kids, otherwise the queen would kick their butts flying high.

I wish I can see her other kids

• Insightful 1