2 hours ago, QSD said:

Reveal hidden contents

20190502143406_P_00_C_1_170.jpg

Bojin is gorgeous, can't deny.  What happens to Fujin now?

Lying next to Titanic... told you guys Fujin shipper earlier, but no one believed me. Now, see? :D

• LOL 4

I think it's too early to jump to Fujin or Bojin ship :D Let's wait and see. But for now, I'm adoring those photos/videos of YoJi (Yowon-Jitae) at the press conference.:wub: YJT always guiding her and offering his hand to her. Seeing him treating our Yowon nicely is enough for us to appreciate him. And we can't deny the strong chemistry between them just by seeing them standing side by side. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

DD is not licensed in my region :bawling:

Viki? Same for me too but it's OK. There are other engsub sources.
But my English is bad, i need wait more for TR sub. The translation speed is changing according to the popularity of the drama in my country. I hope i can watch it same day.

• Like 1

Finally D-day... :lol:

The drama will be premiered tonight at 9:00 PM Korean time. 4 episodes, each episode is 30 minutes. 

8bvTDust_o.jpg

FB

I'm thinking of watching live tonight, but it would kill the joy of watching with sub later. Plus, I'm not sure if my internet allows me to stream smoothly. It was very bad at earlier dramas of LYW's: lagging and lagging... 

1 hour ago, ozge said:

But my English is bad, i need wait more for TR sub. The translation speed is changing according to the popularity of the drama in my country. I hope i can watch it same day.

Yeah, I also think if Viki subs the drama, the soft sub will be available in other sources soon (subscene, I hope).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ozge said:

Yes, on Viki. Hope someone will give us the link with sub :) much better if we can watch it in real-time but if not, I can wait :D

I’ve just done watching 2 eps.  The story is fast pace and the cinematography is beautiful.  The song at the end of second installment is nice.  The ratings aren’t expected, however, if there’s anything to go by about the real-time search during 24 hrs after its airing when DD was on the top, maybe more people would tune in next week.   

• Like 2