"Yimong" (Different Dream) will start shooting in Dangjin City next month.

source: http://www.cctoday.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=1162029
It's a report about a Delegation of Bhutan visiting Dangjin City and visiting a drama production site to see how Korean movies and dramas are produced. And in this article mentioned TV series "Yimong" is expected to be filmed in the new TV drama studio in Dangjin City, October.

On 9/18/2018 at 7:43 PM, ozge said:

Aww, LYW with Bae Doona from Take Care of My Cat. :wub:

Translation #hashtag, thanks LYW Chinese forum

#Bae Doona #take care of my cat #an encounter after a hundred years #Onni, you are still the same #Happy Happy #paradise city

Their reply below
VSOb7F8.jpg
Bae Doona: :heart:  x 5
Yo Won: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (kkkkk) time, please stop ~~~~~ㅠ (cry)

from Cell Bloom fb: https://goo.gl/Vg9zmg
wallpaper for Mid-Autumn Festival (at 24-Sep, next Monday)
uNfum3D.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/16/2018 at 11:56 PM, avalon2046 said:

@vaiduakhu Do you have the video link?
BTW, I don't ship one yen cp nor LYW and UIE in real life. I ship tea drinking couple hahaha. SYK x CSY forever! :wub:

Sorry, no... they only posted the screenshots with Chinese sub. 

On 9/16/2018 at 10:01 PM, ozge said:

Aww, Uee is so cuteee. I don't ship them in NL but i ship in real life. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Haha, most of fan ship their characters in NL, then them in real life, while you... hahaha 

On 9/19/2018 at 3:17 PM, ozge said:

@QSD I found that OST in ep 11, minute 52.

Are you master in QSD now too? :lol: Yanki finally has a competitor.

On 9/20/2018 at 4:26 AM, ozge said:

I found all these scenes less than 5 minutes. :D

Ep 2, min 60.
End of episode 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Ep 7, 34 min.
Ep 9, min 36.
Ep 10, 33 min.
Ep 11, 44th and last min.
Ep 13, min 58.
Ep 14, min 41.
End of 14 and beginning of ep 15.
Ep 16, min 25 and  47.
Ep 17, min 49.
Ep 18, min 24.

I'm literally speechless... :o

LYW's fan indeed is in another level. In local page, I saw some fan even memorizing the dialogues in NL's remarkable scenes :sweatingbullets: then I came here and found that Yanki can remember almost everything in 62-episode QSD, Avalon can recall every scene in NL through gifs. And now you set another standard of what's called "hardcore fan": remembering the OSTs playing at scenes, OMG :lol:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Haha, most of fan ship their characters in NL, then them in real life, while you... hahaha 

Bcs i like Uee but don't like her character in NL. :wacko: :lol:

Are you master in QSD now too? :lol: Yanki finally has a competitor.

I'm literally speechless... :o

LYW's fan indeed is in another level. In local page, I see some fan even memorizing the dialogues in NL's remarkable scenes :sweatingbullets: then I came here and found that Yanki remembers almost everything in 62-episode QSD, Avalon recalls every scene in NL through gifs. And now you set another standard of what's called "hardcore fan": remembering the OSTs playing at scenes, OMG :lol:

Haha. I'm definitely not at the same level as Yanki or QSD. I was just lucky. :lol:
But, when i heard that 49 Days OST, i remembered most of those scenes and i'm also suprised. :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Sorry, no... they only posted the screenshots with Chinese sub.

It's OK. I find the full video with Eng sub of Happy Together 3-EP 554...but I think I am not interested in watching the full episode. :sweatingbullets:

Part 1: 

Part 2: 

On 9/20/2018 at 2:46 PM, QSD said:
The 9 actors who have participated in the audition for their roles in DD.

Read information from LYW Chinese forum, these 9 actors are auditioned for background actors. The production company doesn't want to release the information (cast etc) too early. 

• Thanks 3

I was planning to post some 49 Days gifs yesterday, but I couldn't trim the clip where I wanted.  Booo...

Avalon, have you seen any info about how many episodes they planning for DD?  I thought I saw the fan saying 24 installments, however, it's unconfirmed.

Yo Won's high definition images from Parkland 2018 S/S catalog E-Book
source: http://parkland.co.kr/stylezine/2018_ss/EBook.htm (please open it with IE or FireFox, chrome doesn't work)
it's about 4MB each image
f94367981385674.jpg b9061f981385714.jpg 

download all 9 HD pics here

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Avalon, have you seen any info about how many episodes they planning for DD?  I thought I saw the fan saying 24 installments, however, it's unconfirmed.

I don't think there is confirmed information about this. Just wait, sooner or later we will know.

• Like 2

I'm re-watching 49 days... Not shockingly, I overestimated my memory before, I actually forget many things abt the drama, lol... :sweatingbullets: 

Since QSD is making gifs, I will make quizzes about the drama. 

This quiz is based on what I can remember so far. (Guess it would be another child's play for Ozge) :lol:

1. What was the name of the convenient store / shop which SYK worked at? 

2. What time SYK's shift started and finished? 

3. When did Shin-ji-huyn have the car accident and fall into a coma? (month/date/year)

4. What was the number of Shin-ji-huyn's room at the hospital? 

5. What was the brandname of the cigarette pack which the stalking doctor usually bought? and how much was it? 

6. How much Han-Kang gave SJH/SYK out of pity the first time they met at his restaurant (SJH/SYK refused the money because she didn't take anything for free)? 

7. What was the number of the hotel room where Min-ho and Injung met (and SJH/SYK witnessed this) ?

8. What were the register numbers (registration plates) of Han-Kang, Min-ho's cars? and scheduler's motorbike? 

Ok, that's all for first quiz. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

1. What was the name of the convenient store / shop which SYK worked at? 

2. What time SYK's shift started and finished? 

3. When did Shin-ji-huyn have the car accident and fall into a coma? (month/date/year)

4. What was the number of Shin-ji-huyn's room at the hospital? 

5. What was the brandname of the cigarette pack which the stalking doctor usually bought? and how much was it? 

6. How much Han-Kang gave SJH/SYK out of pity the first time they met at his restaurant (SJH/SYK refused the money because she didn't take anything for free)? 

7. What was the number of the hotel room where Min-ho and Injung met (and SJH/SYK witnessed this) ?

8. What were the register numbers (registration plates) of Han-Kang, Min-ho's cars? and scheduler's motorbike? 

Ok, that's all for first quiz. 

1. All Day Mart
2. AM 02:00-AM 09:00
3. March 15, 2006
4. 507

5. Glory, 2,500 Won

6. 200,000 Won
8. HK: 32 a Korean word 9274 MH: 27 a Korean word 4544 scheduler: 3580 (actually this is Song Yi Soo's)  

• LOL 3

Surprised Avalon got the answers for the quiz.  It’s hard for me.  I don’t know any of the questions.   What the heck?!  Anyway, I don’t think people would pay attention to that detail anyway.  It’s trivial.  Oh, I haven’t re-started watching 49D yet.

Here’s the quiz for Vaiduakhu.  The info just posted by Avalon regarding one of the members of the band SS501, which songs did they sing in SBDH?

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, QSD said:
They had a script reading for DD already?

*edit (thanks LYW Chinese Forum): He is the action director, responsible for all action plays of outdoor scenes, they are just in a meeting for the scenes setting, this meeting is only for staff. Anyway, they will have a script reading soon.

@QSD
One of the HD images you want. 7.7 MB
8f029c982153594.jpg 

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Surprised Avalon got the answers for the quiz. 

Because those questions are easy to find the answers. :D You can find all the answers in EP01 and EP02, except the register numbers of scheduler's motorbike.  

• Like 2

On 9/23/2018 at 5:05 AM, QSD said:

Surprised Avalon got the answers for the quiz.  It’s hard for me.  I don’t know any of the questions.   What the heck?!  Anyway, I don’t think people would pay attention to that detail anyway.  It’s trivial.  Oh, I haven’t re-started watching 49D yet.

Here’s the quiz for Vaiduakhu.  The info just posted by Avalon regarding one of the members of the band SS501, which songs did they sing in SBDH?

haha, yeah, they are indeed trivial. Just, other things like gifs are too easy for expert Ozge, so I did sth else. Besides, compared to gifs, my memory is better at numbers or $$$ thank to my work and my detective genre addiction. :lol:

Abt SS501's OST in SBDH, my favourite is this song: 

Such a nice song, especially when it's played at angst or cliff-hanger scenes. 

Another one is this one (which I didn't remember but just searched in Youtube. I'm not SBHD expert, btw :D)

• Like 3

On 9/23/2018 at 6:47 AM, avalon2046 said:

Because those questions are easy to find the answers. :D You can find all the answers in EP01 and EP02, except the register numbers of scheduler's motorbike.  

haha, you cheater! :P You should scratch your head to recall the answers rather than re-wind the videos. :lol:

But even so, you got the scheduler's motorbike's plate number wrong. I asked for Scheduler's, not Song Yi-soo's. And it's a trick, because scheduler's motorbike didn't have a plate (in ep2) :P He was from heaven, no need to apply for registration number from the earth, I guess :D

Request from @QSD HD images extracted from 2017 Parkland FW E-Book
source: http://parkland.co.kr/stylezine/2017_fw/EBook.htm
This one 6.07 MB
a38b75983369814.jpg 
download link for all 15 HD pics (83.1 MB)

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

haha, you cheater! :P You should scratch your head to recall the answers rather than re-wind the videos. :lol:

At least I know to find the answers in which episodes. Bet you don't know how to find the answers in NL gif game. And why did you search the answer in YouTube for SBDH OST quiz? You also should recall the answer in your head. :phew:

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

But even so, you got the scheduler's motorbike's plate number wrong. I asked for Scheduler's, not Song Yi-soo's. And it's a trick, because scheduler's motorbike didn't have a plate (in ep2) :P He was from heaven, no need to apply for registration number from the earth, I guess :D

So I wrote that's Song Yi Soo's . Anyway, like QSD said most of people won't pay attention to these. Because those are meaningless. In the story of 49 days doesn't give those numbers, brands etc any means.   

• Like 2