hello lostkid thanks for welcoming me here in this mansion

I just observe that the avatar you've used is the one also I like to use ahahaha :))

Anyway I'm planning to do that to read it from page 1 to know more about her, everytime that I am not that busy in my studies ... I will spend my pas-time of reading those :D

True! she's very enthusiastic and you'll definitely hooked by her smiles and laughs that can't keep you stop to search more about her.. I'm glad that as I've browse more about her I ended to be here, where I can have a chit-chat of her other fans who adores her also

:D

I hope that they will trust us to see the recent pic of her princess... Hoping
:x

Hi guys,I saw it in fb: [update] Horse Doctor (마의) is listed in Lee Yo Won's Profile of MBC Channel Web. Lee Yo Won will be leader of Horse Doctor. 
252691_327393814002984_1471454217_n.jpg

MBC Link: http://cue.imbc.com/TotalSearch.aspx?query=%EC%9D%B4%EC%9A%94%EC%9B%90&PeoCode=A0601002578#
Can I consider that's our Queen's confirmation??? 8-} Please say yes.
Oh, my hope jumps to 99,99999% now, bravoooooo :)

Guest rintintintin

Hello there, since school is so sucks for me so that I didn't get in touch about our queen argh!

Hi ferlycious, welcome to our queen's thread, (I think it fergielicious lol!) Hope that you will enjoy staying in this thread for now. :)

Hi QSD, I thought you will never come back but hey! you're here I'm glad on that....

If she will be the female lead of that drama, I'm pretty sure that she will do that. you know LYW is good on that hahaha! Gonna go back to my class. :/

@Califfey, tks for sending me PM of the most wanted princess's pic  :D She's so cute with the little face, like you said she looks like her dad than her mom.My curiosity is satisfied now. Wonder how she looks like now (she's 9 years old, right?)
 ferlycious, did you receive PM from our lovely Califfey? keep the promise, ok?
BTW, Alcheon is so handsome and manly :x in that pic (can't remember his real name). I'm one of few people in the world that ship for Aldoek couple (Alcheon-Doek man). So impressive with his loyalty and dedication to Her Majesty in the very end, he's my type :x

can i also see the little princess' pic?please??? i promise not to leak the picture..please???im a silent lurker but im a very avid fan. i hope you will trust me also. Thank you so much in advance guys =)

@Califfey, tks for sending me PM of the most wanted princess's pic  :D

She's so cute with the little face, like you said she looks like her dad than her mom.My curiosity is satisfied now. Wonder how she looks like now (she's 9 years old, right?)

ferlycious, did you receive PM from our lovely Califfey? keep the promise, ok?

BTW, Alcheon is so handsome and manly 

:x in that pic (can't remember his real name). I'm one of few people in the world that ship for Aldoek couple (Alcheon-Doek man). So impressive with his loyalty and dedication to Her Majesty in the very end, he's my type :x

thanks  rintintintin for welcoming me here.. indeed school sucks because it can be a hindrance for me to watch other shows of LYW ahahaha  :))
i'm looking forward also for her new show and hoping for its success especially that LYW as the lead, I observed also that her shows have very good storyline which is very catchy to the audience... :D

Hi Ferlycious... Welcome to our Mejesty's PALACE or should I say KINGDOM!  It's nice & lovely to have you here. Thanks for coming & SURE.. please do express your heart whenever & as long as as you want. We also want to know what's in everyone's heart especially how everyone feels about our Majesty.. BUT DEFINITELY.. NO BASHING PLEASE! We only want PRAISES..haha!

YES, DEFINITELY you have to KEEP THE PROMISE to NEVER EXPOSE THE PRINCESS PHOTO or the MAJESTY will HUNT you.. haha! Just kidding.. She's fierce when it comes to that matter.. even the Royal Guard who innocently exposed it on the net got panicked & right away took it off..haha!

FINALLY, I got & found some shipmates here.. I thought I'm the only one riding the ALDEOK ship.. haha! Welcome GIRLS..!!!

Thanks Ninimi for the article & Lostkid for the MBC link.. OK, I think I'm up to 100%. I hope it will not go down. I am happy Ninimi is back digging.. & of course for Phetbeo for her steadfast digging.. & to our new diggers.. Lostkid, MsDanna, Callifey & the rest. KEEP IT UP!!!

Rintintin, were you able to get some info of PSH's visit to Japan? My hands are full right now.. maybe when I have the chance I'll dig for you.

lyw & Rerlycious, I'm sure someone will send you the Princess photo.. just wait.

MSDANNA, like Gukseon has said.. do spread & promote LYW's thread.. THE MORE PEOPLE WE HAVE HERE, THE MERRIER.. Thanks.

QSD, if you read the synopsis of JSW's character you will find some hints of LYW's role in the drama. LYW's character will be the lover of JSW, she's also a doctor of what? (animal or human?) & she's the adopted daughter
of Lee Myung Hwan? Hmm.. I'm looking forward to seeing her again as a doctor, but now wearing those traditional clothing for doctors in chosun era.

Story : MBC anniversary drama which focus on the life and trials faced by a horse doctor, Baek Gwang Hyun (Jo Seung Woo) who raised to become a high ranking royal court doctor during the chosun era as he faces off Lee Myung Hwan (Son Chang Min), a doctor who holds a high position in court.

===================
Cast

003.jpg - Baek Gwang Hyun (Jo Seung Woo)
He served as a court doctor to two generations of kings during the Chosun era despite his once lowly position as a horse doctor. He met his first love, Kang Ji Nyung when they were studying at the medical school when they were young but were separated due a cause of fate. But what comes as a shock to him despite their reunion years later was the fact that Lee Myung Hwan, the person whom she now calls "father" is the man who was involved with the death of his father. 

image - Medical Teacher (Yoo Seon)

image - Lee Myung Hwan (Son Chang Min)

Credits to Horse Doctor soompi thread.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/377920/drama-2012-upcoming-horse-doctor-%EB%A7%88%EC%9D%98-%E9%A6%AC%E9%86%AB-%E9%A9%AC%E5%8C%BB#latest

I think these are the actors that have confirmed to be cast so far.. Hope LYW's name will be added to it SOON!

Edit: the emoticons in the emoticon's button won't come out.. they're probably shy or sleeping today.. lol.

Guest rintintintin

nika, Hmmmm.... I read some of those news about his promotional drama in Japan but I didn't read at all... All i see on the article that i read is his smiling face wahahaha! (Okay, I'm crazy right now. :D) But can you dig some infos about that? I'm busy on my school this time. :D
Thanks ferlycious for your words, I'm a fan of LYW since the drama Fashion '70's with Joo Jin moo and Chun Jung myung. And I love my Deo mi-Dong young couple hahahaha! :D And yeah school is sucks but don't worry, this is my final year of my college life hopefully. :P

hello

lostkid

thanks for your generosity, woohhh she's so cute and adorable plus the handsome Alcheon,, I will treasured it and keep it to my precious box

hi

nika

yes I saw it already

I am very happy that you let me be part of your circle as LYW fans and thanks also for your update

hey

rintintintin same here this is also my final year in college, actually my mom love that show also Fashion 70's but in QSD Her Majesty is where she captured my heart... and I want to watch her other shows since then...

[size=5]

[/size]

Califfey

ninimi

QSD

phetbeo

nikachan2008

and to ALL: I want to see our princess too. I promise not to post it also. I know how LYW makes her princess a private life. I've witness it before on how Alcheon made an apology to LYW for posting the pic of her princess. ....please PM me too! Thanks everyone. 

so, Yowon will also be a doctor?joseon doctor, i like this, and maybe her character isn't like Bong Dal Hee, she must be as an intelegent doctor.
and this is MBC's aniversary project?this gonna be a megahit, same like Queen Seon Deok.

@ lostkid: thank you so much for sending me the picture  and I VOW to keep it as a SECRET! aside from i dont want to be hunted, i respect the privacy of Her Majesty and thats also one thing that i admire most about her. Anyway the little princess is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! yes she looks like her father more than our Queen but shes very pretty. 
Im excited for all the dramas and movies of the Queen this year... I soooooooo miss her FANTASTIC and FLAWLESS acting!!! i hope she accepts the sageuk!
by the way do you guys know the link where i can find LYW stuff??? i think one of the fan here created that site. Before i have it on my bookmark just like this thread but after my laptop was reformatted it was lost and until now i cant find it. Thank you in advance guys =)

Hi, ferlycious and lyw, you're welcomed. Actually, I own nothing, just pass Califfey's message to you. Thanks Califfey for this, and millions thanks to Ninimi who had quickly saved that precious pic before it was deleted forever on net @lyw, the fan site you mentioned is made by QSD, here is the link:  http://leeyowon.clanteam.com/ You also find this link in her signature here. Thanks to her, I has visited this site many times to stare at LYW's pics without getting bored. And many pics on this site has become my laptop, office computer, cell phone 's wallpapers (hope she doesn't get mad coz I don't ask for her permission  ^:)^ )
Nika, ferlycious, so glad that I'm not alone to ship for Aldoek couple in this thread, has looked for a long time to find out my shipmates :x. Also, my sister who watched QSD along with me is Aldoek shipper. Every time watching QSD's ending, we wish the Queen had got married with her loyal guard Alchoen, then she would have lived longer and produced some babies. I think one of main reasons she passed away in her young age like that (about 50 years old, I guess, so young) is the headache caused by Yusin and especially, Bidam. If she had chosen Alcheon, he would have followed all her wishes, no headache, no worry..., only TRUST & LOVE. That's our dream of QSD ending. 
So far, we don't know anything about LYW's character in Horse Docter (Ji Nyeong) but like Nika said from others Horse Doctor characters's  synopsis, we can know some clues about her. 
LYW's character is adopted by Lee Myung Hwan who was involved with death of Baek Gewang Hyun, but then she loves Baek Gewang Huyn. Other guy is Lee Sung Ha opposes Baek Gewang Huyn. Lee Sung Ha is the son of Lee Myeong Hwan and is a talented and handsome man. Also, Lee Sung Ha loves the main female character Ji Nyeong, but Ji Nyeong chooses Baek Gwang Hyeon, causing him to become hostile and become Baek Gwang Hyeon's rival.
Guys, I can smell the tragic and unhappy ending of this love triangle. MBC, please, happy ending ^:)^.I want to see LYW's smile in the end...;)
BTW, I don't know if only me having this problem. I can access Soompi with my computer or laptop at home but can't login. However, my computer at the office always does a good job, so I'm here. Why, what happens with my internet access or my laptop/computer at home??? :-w

Nika:  Oh good you have the description of JSW's character.  I didn’t see that before.  I wonder if the costume of the Chosun era is as beautiful as the Three Kingdoms period which was QSD from at the time. 

You can use any photo from the website as you like, lostkid.  They’re not mine anyway.  We all grab them from somewhere.  :D

Dong-yi, Hwang Jin Yi, Iljimae, The Painter of Wind, Jejoongwon, Merchant Kim Man Deok, Time slip Dr. Jin, Queen Insoo, Strongest Chil Woo, Damo, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, King & I, Chosun Police, Conspiracy in the Court, The Reputable Family....these are some of the Korean historical/period dramas set in Chuson era..

Since Horse Doctor has something to do with medical & doctors.. I am speculating their outfit will be something like in these dramas..
                                                        Jejoongwon                                                           hd4-1    Time Slip Dr. Jin
hd2
Maybe they will have similar outfit like in the photos below when they're in medical school.. the problem is, these are schools for boys only.. in most Korean historical/period dramas I've seen girls were only to study or learn dancing & playing musical instruments & they always wore their beautiful hanbok.. is our Queen going to wear hanbok??? Or is she going to wear clothing similar to the photos below when she's in medical school???
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
hd1.jpg?t=1339758405
        Painter of the Wind   
hd5-1       HMM... LET'S WAIT & SEE...
This post is giving me a hard time to edit.. sigh!  How to make that wide empty space below disappear..???

Edit: Got an answer to my question.. I think our Queen will be wearing outfits similar to the photos I posted above...

Latest updates on Horse Doctor... credits to Horse Doctor soompi thread..
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/377920/drama-2012-upcoming-horse-doctor-%EB%A7%88%EC%9D%98-%E9%A6%AC%E9%86%AB-%E9%A9%AC%E5%8C%BB#latest

이요원 - Kang Ji Nyung (Lee Yo Won)
She used to study at the medical institution when she was young disguised as a boy along with Baek Gwang Hyun and Lee Seong Ha. She later climbed up the rank of being a daughter of a noble family after she was adopted by Lee Myung Hoon who sees her potential of becoming a skillful physician. But fate later places a hard choice in front of her when she had to choose between her loyalty towards her adopted family or her love for Gwang Hyun who is seeking revenge for the death of his father.

이상우 - Lee Seong Ha (Lee Sang Woo)
He holds a high official post as a royal physician in court and has a keen sense of learning along with a compassionate heart. He had taken a liking towards Ji Nyung since they were young and never thought of her as a younger sibling although she was adopted into his family as a daughter. Although he takes a strong dislike towards Gwang Hyun and treats him like a rival when he finds out Ji Nyung has a liking towards Gwang Hyun, he does admit that his medical skills are not as good as Gwang Hyung.

김소은 - Princess Sook Hwee (Kim So Eun)
She is the daughter of King Hyo Jong and the sister of King Hyun Jong.

Tks Nika for the updates.
I'm so glad, LYW's character is from noble family (actually, I want her to become Princess again like Princess Doekman). She won't be bullied or yelled at. Plus that she's a skillful physician, so no Dr. Ann :)>-. Besides, 2 handsome and talented man adore her. Almost perfect character!!! :D
Oh, she disguises as a boy again, then she's cheerful and naughty... Guys, I miss Hwarang Doekman now :(
However, I still get confused about Baek Gwang Huyn. He's a horse doctor, but it's said that he, Lee Seong Ha, Ji Nyung study at a same medical institution, why he becomes a horse doctor and the others become human doctors, or both Seong Ha and Ji Nyung are horse doctor? (no ways, they are from noble family).Or they studied at the same institution but different departments? but they got along, and even Gawang Huyn and  Ji Nyung like each others :-/.Then, Gawang Huyn becomes royal physician, he treats human or horse? A horse doctor becomes a human doctor? such a long and hard journey. Do human medical treatment and horse treatment have many thinngs similar? :-w
BTW, about the costume, I almost don't know anything about Kdrama but from pics that Nika posted above, I think I like The Three Kingdom's costume most. Such a great and impressive costume, especially the Queen one!!! We can feel the royal aura from costume.
korean-queen.jpg
I search and find that the royal costume in Jeoson time isn't impressive, the King costume (crown and clothes) looks like Ministers' costume in The Three Kingdom time, especially the black crown :-O. I like the golden crown. Luckily, physician's custome looks better IMO.

thx for the character description Nika, so Yowon already confirmed?? and there will be girl as a boy, could it be played bt child or adult actors....? haha. yess i also don't really like Joseon costume, the three kingdom costume is the most beautiful. as lostkid posted, the Great Queen Seon Deok with that costume looks so huge and has the great vibe