However, I still get confused about Baek Gwang Huyn. He's a horse doctor, but it's said that he, Lee Seong Ha, Ji Nyung study at a same medical institution, why he becomes a horse doctor and the others become human doctors, or both Seong Ha and Ji Nyung are horse doctor? (no ways, they are from noble family).Or they studied at the same institution but different departments? but they got along, and even Gawang Huyn and  Ji Nyung like each others 

:-/.

Then, Gawang Huyn becomes royal physician, he treats human or horse? A horse doctor becomes a human doctor? such a long and hard journey. Do human medical treatment and horse treatment have many thinngs similar? 

:-w

BTW, about the costume, I almost don't know anything about Kdrama but from pics that Nika posted above, I think I like The Three Kingdom's costume most. Such a great and impressive costume, especially the Queen one!!! We can feel the royal aura from costume.

I search and find that the royal costume in Jeoson time isn't impressive, the King costume (crown and clothes) looks like Ministers' costume in The Three Kingdom time, especially the black crown 

:-O. I like the golden crown. Luckily, physician's custome looks better IMO.

Guest MSDANNA

wow so LYW  already confirmed for the new TV drama series.. Yehey!!! I'm so happy...

What can I say nikachan2008 you always surprised me.. Thanks for the updates... i am kinda busy for this past few weeks and i failed to visit our thread...

But now i am back so lets fulfill our mission to make this thread 1k pages
:)>-

14_0694-2.jpg4-3-1.jpg12-1.jpg

Guest MSDANNA

For sure HORSE DOCTOR will be the drama of the year (hehehe)

The scriptwriter and director are brilliant so we are expecting a hit drama. Director Lee Byung-Hoon & screen writer Kim Yi-Young previously worked together in the 2010 MBC period drama "Dong Yi" and the 2007 MBC period drama "Lee San, Wind of the Palace". He was also the director of the hit drama Jewel in The Palace...

No need to worry The Majesty is in good hands...

Guest MSDANNA

"Strangely, I hated trendy dramas when I was in my early twenties. I kept going after the conventional ones. I wanted to work with senior actors and learn how they can act so well... I wasn't drawn to characters of similar ages telling pretty love stories".
 -Lee Yo-Won

I noticed that most of her works are not a typical romantic love stories... She decides to try something unusual roles or story and i must say that all of her TV dramas and Films are really unique and different especially Blue Mist.

One of many reasons why I like Lee Yo-Won as an actress. She's extra ordinary..

Way back during her "single twenties years" I am not sure if the CF was done after the drama/movie was broadcast or during the broadcast period but one thing for sure that she had a CF to her co-actor

Here's the proofs:

TV Drama/Movies   
Actor's Name     CF

미우나 고우나 (1998) So Ji-Sub IZ Jeans
iz4-1.jpg

2001winter7.jpg

2001winter2-1.jpgAttack the Gas Station!  (1999)Yoo Ji-Tae LG Cyon
zz5.jpg

7d0ee711d5bac188a6ef3f13.jpg

School 2 (1999=2000) &  Scent of a Man (1998)           Kim Rae-Won         Subi Clothing Apparel
20004.jpg

20003.jpg

Tough Guy's Love (2000) Won Bin Frenchtown Cafe 

1285247505_201009232212475320759801_0.gi1285247505_201009232212475320759801_0.gi
Great Ambition (2002-2003)                                          Jang Hyuk             K-Swiss Clothing Apparelkswisscollection1-2.jpg

kswisscollection2-2.jpg

kswissfallcollection-2.jpg

kswissfallcollection1-2.jpg

kswissspringcatalogue-3.jpg

kswisssummercollection-1.jpgkswisssummercollection3-1.jpg

kswisssummercollection1-1.jpg

kswisssummercollection2-1.jpg

i want to watch Tough Guy's Love...

Guest MSDANNA

nikachan2008 posted these 3 photos:

AnInconvenientTruth532012.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye - Park Shin Hye - yiyowon, An Inconvenient Truth

The 3 actresses have one thing in common. They both pretend to be a man in their past dramas

Yoon Eun Hye Coffe Prince

Park Shin Hye He's Beautiful

Lee Yo Won Queen Seon Deok

Although He's Beautiful had a poor ratings compare to the two dramas. Park Shin Hye became a Hallyu Star after the drama series. QSD became the national drama and phenomenal success in Korea and all over Asia. 

http://www.enews24.net/tv/01/2751958_3374.html

Marco Cha Ye-Ryeon Lee Yo-Won , golfers and celebrities who fall in love?

Input: 2012-05-02 

golfersandcelebritieswhofallinlove522012

http://www.enews24.net/news/01/2743451_1161.html

YG unveils the 4th member of a new girl group, "Beautiful"

YGunveilsthe4thmemberofanewgirlgroupRese

4th Member of the YG Entertainment Recently Unveiled Their New Girl Group .

On May four, YG posted are Their Picture on the blog with YG Life caption, "Who's that Girl?" The picture features a beautiful girl which resembles Lee Yo-Won

She is the 4th Member of New Girl Group from are with YG Kim Eun Bi, Eu Na Kim, and the first Mystery Girl. She is also known as the Second Mystery Girl, who just HAS ares like Great Music Talent in the other Members.

On April 10, YG posted a picture of another girl with the caption, "Who's that girl?" Picture of the lot are Drew and Attention are as the Girl Mystery Girl WAS called. Many people are is thought that she ares New Member of Girl Group Will Debut this year who.

On April six, YG Kim Eun Bi and also Eu Released Videos of Na Kim, who have appeared on Super Star K.

The Agency but is wary Several officials said that in many Ways Kim Eun Bi, Eu Na Kim, and finally selected as the first Were Mystery Girl New Girl Group Members are of. Another Mystery Girl, who WAS Recently Unveiled, is also Member of ares the new girl group.

As a result, 4 members of the new group have unveiled their appearances to the public.

Amps Spokesperson for the Agency says, "We have not decided the New Girl Group Will Debut When or How many Members Will be included. But we Will Soon Officially announce Everything about the Group. "

Kim Eun Bi appeared on K2 Super Star When she WAS 2.01 thousand are in high School Student, and showed off her talented Vocal Skills and Entered the Top 6 on the Show Group.

Even though Eu Na Kim wasn't able to enter the Top 10 group on Super Star K3, which aired last year, she showed off her unique charms and captured the public's attention.

The remaining two members for the new girl group are also noticeable girls who are beautiful and have talent in music and fashion.

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201205041518183&mode=sub_view

" 양파 뮤비 '사랑은 다 그런 거래요 ' 멋진 모습으로 돌아온 이요원 " 

양파의 발매하는 앨범의 곡 중 다비치의 해리와 함께한 '사랑은 다 그런 거래요' 를 선공개 했습니다

오랜만에 대중의 곁으로 돌아온 이요원씨 , 아이의 엄마가 되어도 변함없는 미모로 돌아온 그녀
양파의 뮤직비디오에서 슬픈 연인을 연기하셨는데요 , 애절한 뮤직비디오 이요원씨의 연기와 양파씨의 멋진 노래로 한편의 멋진 영화를 본것 같습니다 

'사랑은 다 그런 거래요' 뮤직비디오는 영화 '픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기'의 원태연 감독이 연출했다고 합니다 배우 이요원씨와

백성현씨가 출연하여 슬퍼하는 연인의 가슴아픈 마음을 연기합니다

뮤비 속 이요원씨는 블랙 테일러드 재킷과 쉬폰 소재의 블라우스 레드 하이웨스트 스커트를 믹스앤 매치해
슬픈 여주인공의 느낌을 강렬하면서도 , 매혹적인 느낌을 내셨습니다
이요원씨가 입으신 스커트가 저희 톰보이 제품 입니다 

결혼후 아이의 엄마인 이요원씨는 변함없는 모습으로 돌아오셨는데요
이요원씨의 변함없는 모습이 놀랍습니다
엄마로서 배우로서 이요원씨의 멋진 모습을 응원합니다 
269312_330887480320284_2144522608_n.jpg

Credit: Naver, Tomboykorea
Translation: 
"Love is all the same" sung with Lee Haeri from Davichi.
Performed the sad lover from the music video,
one beautiful movie is same this to beautiful song
Love is all the same by Director Won Tae-yeon.
Baek Sung-hyun performs, the lover whom feels sad.

Lee Yo-won's clothes mixed and matched the red skirt and the black jacket. Impression of the sad heroine is intense.
The skirt which Lee Yo-won put on is Tom boy products.

After marriage, Lee Yo-won who is a child's mother, 
Lee Yo-won, the features consistency is amazing
As the mom as the actress Lee Yo-won cheers beautiful features.

FB

Guest MSDANNA

Hi guys just want to share this article that was posted last May 30, 2012 in a Korean blog.

Google cannot translate it completely so it will be based according to my comprehension.

Beauty Doctors

BeautyDoctor5302012.jpg

Drama doctors are catching beauty. Actress Park Min-Young on May 26 the pilot episode of MBC weekend drama Dr. Jin along with top actor Song Seung-Heon.

Yun Jung-Hee SBS weekend drama Tasty Life which premiered last April 26 currently drawing attention.

Recently gaining popularity in the hottest actor in a straight forward way of drawing even in April 17 already ceased jTBC drama 'Syndrome Han Hye-Jin another beauty doctor.

Actress LYW 2007 SBS drama 'Surgeon Bong Dal Hee became a trademark.

Future medical drama in which the actress as a goddess beauty care whether captivated.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201205301803360410

@nikachan2008, thank for your information about Korean culture. I LOL at your knowledge  ;). So, women in Joseon time weren't active and didn't have power like in The Three Kingdom time. Proud of being a girl, I don't like it ^^I took a look at historical Kdrama under Joseon time and find I'm not interested in it, huhm, Kdrama is not my type, EXCEPT LYW's. Pardon my stupid question, but do you know why people in Joseon time, including royal family, seemed to like sitting on the floor (while people in The Three Kingdom time sat on chairs)? Sitting on chairs, throne... is the best image for my eyes.

Ninimi said:

Guest MSDANNA

Hello to all Lee Yo-Won avid supporters around the globe.

Last April 9 2012 I wished for 3 things for LYW.

1.    The success of her new film Perfect Number   will be a blockbuster hit of 2012.

2.    A new TV drama series

3.    Collaboration either TV or Film with actor Kim Nam-Gil

I am still waiting for my #3 wish will be granted. KNG will be release from the army this June or July. LYW and KNG are the best!

Let us reminisce and enjoy some of my favorite scenes in the mega-hit drama The Great Queen Seondeok

HellotoallLeeYo1.jpg

For Bidam and Deokman Fans,

HellotoallLeeYo5.gif

My Favorite Bideok Scenes:

Episode 21

Bidam gave Deok Man a wink to her surprise & walks away.

HellotoallLeeYo8-1.gif

HellotoallLeeYo11.jpgHellotoallLeeYo10.jpg

HellotoallLeeYo9.jpg

Guest MSDANNA

Still Episode 21

Bi Dam finds his herb ruined but then sees his chicken being step on. This strike a madness in Bi Dam & he is really upset & goes after the men

HellotoallLeeYo13.jpg

Bidam: hey You there

All of you come here

HellotoallLeeYo14.jpg

HellotoallLeeYo15-1.gif

Bi Dam is off spring of King Jinji & Mi Shil

HellotoallLeeYo16.jpg

Bi Dam: I will kill you all.

Bi Dam goes to engage them & leaves Deok Man wondering who he is

Guest MSDANNA

Episode 22

HellotoallLeeYo18.jpgHellotoallLeeYo18.jpg

Bi Dam insists that he went to save someone as Moon Noh scream at him. Then Kim Yu shin comes in to greet them & Bi Dam is surprise Bi Dam tells that they are the people he tries to save. Bi Dam asked Kim Yu Shin to explain the encounter to his teacher on what happened.

Deok Man came forwards to confirm that Bi Dam did rescue her from certain situation.

HellotoallLeeYo19.jpg 

:-*

Bi Dam uses Deok Man as a barter for the medicine from Seol Won Rang.

HellotoallLeeYo22.jpg

Bi Dam points a knife at Deok Man & said that she needs to be tied up. Bi Dam needs to do this as he know Kim Yu Shin’s sword’s skill is heavy handed

HellotoallLeeYo21.jpg

Bidam: He said he is the minister of defense the one who asked me to capture you but he said to make sure that I bring you alive so don’t worry about it too much

Deokman: thank you

Bidam: what your thankful to me? Are you crazy? I’m selling you off but yet you are thankful. Get hold of yourself idiot. You’re crazy

HellotoallLeeYo23.gif

Deokman smiles.

HellotoallLeeYo24.jpg

While walking Bi Dam tells Deok Man that after he hand Deok Man over, he will release Kim Yu Shin.

Then Bi Dam finds that Deok Man has King Jinheung’s dagger tuck under her sleeves & takes it out but wonders in surprise that if she had the dagger all this while in her sleeves why didn’t she use it to escape by cutting the ropes.

Deokman:I want you to take the medicinal herbs with you and make sure you save the 200 people Ok?

HellotoallLeeYo25.gif

Seol Won Rang asked Bi Dam to surrender Deok Man to them.

HellotoallLeeYo26-1.jpg

I have no intentions of even helping you guys a little.

HellotoallLeeYo28.jpgHellotoallLeeYo27-1.jpg