I want to try posting pics here too, hope I succeed viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b78a77
LYW Unnie looks so cute and navie is this gif :x when she talks to Jubang after Yusin won in Hwarang contest. She rarely smiles like that from the day she becomes princess and then Queen (supper cold outside but warm inside, I think).BTW, @MSDANNA, how can we post a clip link here and then can play it? In LYW's thread in my country, we write [utube]CODE[/utube], I wonder here is the same?

I love that scene too Lostkid.. she was so cute & adorable, she wanted to jump with joy at that moment, but she had to quickly compose herself when she saw the look of  So Hwa.. reminding her that she's already a Princess.. hahah!  Priceless acting..  Yeah, she was a person who was supper cold outside but very warm/kind inside.

Thanks for all the goodies everyone.. I will also try to post some photos later to check if it gets through.

MSDANNA, good job!! You were able to do it finally! Seeing the images of QSD you posted I was smiling. LYW was always funny & adorable. Every time I watch LYW's NG video clips I am reminded of what Yoshin said that whenever the Princess/Queen made any NGs she would blame other people for it.  LOL!  Well, she was the Queen.. no one would dare go against her or complain about it..haha!

Hi Tomcruise11! Welcome to LYW's thread. It's good to have you here. Is your name Tom Cruise or  you're only one of his avid followers? Well I am just curious because I wonder how the actor Tom Cruise is doing now a days. It's been a while that I haven't seen any movies of his.

Anyway, are you referring to the movie AFRIKA? I enjoyed that movie too. The waitress girl, though she was noisy, she was very funny & cute too. I think all four girls nailed their character's personality so well. I wish the producer would make a sequel of their story bringing the girls back together. Like how this 
Adoring Four Revolutionary Idols were doing after a decade since their great escape.. It would be nice to see a reunion of the girls.  And I wish the same for the girls in TCOMC. Hmm.. I am dreaming so much.. LOL.

Rintintin, thank you so much! I am counting on you, califfey & lostkid to take the lead in mastering the Korean language. Lostkid..it seems there's no way out.. Rintintin wants you to join them, lol. But of course girls, you have to put or make your studies, career or family a priority. Now I sound really very old..haha!

I've seen Prosecutor Princess too. I watched it because of the writer. And the lead girl there if I am correct was in LYW's drama Fashion 70s. She was the funny girl at fashion school who adored Bin..

That's right, LYW had worked with Won Bin & Kwon Sang Woo but not with SSH yet. I can see you have many biases..LOL! Yeah, it will be nice to see LYW partnered with a guy who we like too. 

I hope I'll get a chance soon to watch Korean Dr. Jin.. I'd like to see LBS once again.. I hope he won't be shouting there anymore..LOL! Just kidding.

Well, hope your enrollment is moving well. Good luck on your studies.

LOL.. Lostkid, just make sure the boss is not at your back reading what you are writing ..LOL. Be careful!

You're welcome. Hang on here & you will learn more about our Queen from the other avid followers of our Majesty.. They are more acquainted about our Queen & great diggers..LOL.

So you're from Vietnam? Our Phetbeo & Natsammi here are also from Vietnam. It's good to have met you all here. Whenever I hear Vietnam I am reminded of the movie, Missing in America.. It was a very nice touching movie.

Yeah, a lot of LYW's video clips (drama NGs, BTS, etc) on youtube are now gone, too bad you can't see them. I enjoyed them so much.. there were clips that were so hilarious. Let's hope there's someone who will post them again or that we we can find other sites that has all of them.

Last night I stayed reading the FAQ on soompi to get some answers to the problem I'm having here. I am checking them out & testing what I learned. Maybe when all is fixed & settled everything will work out fine, I hope. Thanks for all your response & for letting me know how things turned out in your computer. I'm sure soon I'll get familiar with the new soompi.

Elizabeth, welcome aboard LYW's thread . I love those gifs too & thought maybe if a person stays with LYW & tease her one whole day he will surely turned blue because of bruises from her hitting & pinching..  LOL!  Imagination MODE ON!

Indeed it's nice to have siblings.

BTW, nice & beautiful blog you have there. Success on your aspiration in fashion. Now I am reminded of Do Mih's struggles to become a successful fashion designer in FS70s.

Califfey, I haven't watched that drama, it's not very much my type of drama to watch. The Korean girl is Kim Tae Hee. There are many Korean stars now that speak good Japanese, it's amazing. I'll browse that drama someday & see the doll girl..

You have to give your Mom a big tight HUG.. Onnie MODE ON! ..  LOL!

So we will see a drunk LYW in that movie??? Oh, when did we see LYW got drunk in a drama??? I am working on translating the subtitles on Pure Heart & there's a scene in the drama that she got drunk. What other dramas/movies that she got drunk?? I can't recall.. she drank in TCOMC but she didn't get drunk.. it was Bae Doona who got drunk, right? Hmm.. The movie will also be full of bloody fights & it affected her character.. I am not looking forward to seeing the bloody fight, it's excruciating even if we're only watching it.. but I am looking forward to seeing LYW's character.

BTW MSDANNA & to all our new friends here, be careful with MULTIPLE POST.. soompi doesn't like it.  Use the edit button. Let's take care of this thread & let's not give soompi management any trouble.. smile..

I've learned that the previewing of our post is gone in this new soompi.. hmm.. I hope my post will come out the way I wanted it to be.

Edit: Well, my post didn't come out as I wanted it to be.. See the emoticons here? Why are they lining at the bottom of my post & not in those places I wanted them to be??? At least I could edit my post now..  Sorry for the long post.. seems I'm the most talkative here.. haha!
^:)^ ;;):)) :D:)) :D :-B ;) >:D<

• Like 1

Guest rintintintin

nika! *I'm speechless!* :) but thank you for your kind of words hahaha! Yeah, I have many biases now, what if I add a single celebrity on my list????? Golly, too much information hahaha! :D

Back to our queen, they're so many gifs about her, It means that we miss her... But can't wait for her in her new movie. :)

I'll try my best on my studies, because this is my last year waaahhhhh! :( so that I will concentrate on that. :)

Goodluck to us guys. :)

Lee Yo Won will comeback with drama of MBC "Golden Time", actor Jo Seung Woo

Really?

[TV리포트 전선하 기자] 배우 이요원이 사극 거장 이병훈PD의 차기작 주연 물망에 올랐다.

이요원은 오는 9월 '골든타임' 후속으로 편성이 확정된 MBC TV 새 월화드라마 '마의'(김이영 극본, 이병훈 연출) 출연을 위해 최근 이병훈PD와 미팅을 가졌다.

이요원 측 관계자는 TV리포트와의 전화통화에서 “‘마의’는 사극 거장 이병훈PD가 연출하는 만큼 출연을 망설일 이유가 없다. 이요원 씨가 ‘마의’를 긍정적으로 검토하고 있다”고 말했다.

현재 이요원 측은 ‘마의’ 미팅을 마친 만큼 제작진의 답변을 기다리고 있는 상황이다.

‘마의’는 앞서 남자 주연배우로 조승우가 낙점되며 극에 대한 신뢰도와 기대감을 높였다.

‘마의’는 수의사에서 왕을 치료하는 어의자리에 오른 실존 인물의 일대기를 담은 사극 코드 의학 드라마다.

사진=TV리포트 DB

DC

Guest MSDANNA

hi guys im going to upload more queen seon deok behind the scenes photos. promise to upload queen seon deok  49days (videos) here in our thread....   ..

Hi Phetbeo, thanks very much!!! Whoa.. I can't believe our LYW is coming back on small screen!!!  It looks like a period drama. I wonder what's LYW's role there.

I think it's not Golden Time Phetbeo, but the drama is called Veterinarian. I checked out this link:
http://asianwiki.com/Veterinarian_%28Korean_Drama%29

People on soompi are so fast, there's already a thread. And as usual it seems LYW is the last to appear on the list of main cast.. LOL!

lyw-12.jpg' alt='lyw-12.jpg'>lyw-12.jpg' alt='lyw-12.jpg'>lyw-12.jpg' alt='lyw-12.jpg'>http:lyw-12.jpg' alt='lyw-12.jpg'>lyw-11.jpg' alt='lyw-11.jpg'>lyw-11.jpg[

I still can't successfully post an image.. why it would appear like that when I still have the photo on my photobucket..? scratching my head..

201206051811452410_1.jpg LYW & JSW -- Cast of drama Veterinarian.. NATE Link: http://news.nate.com/view/20120605n26461

Ah.. got it.. we don't need to use the insert photo button.. just copy & paste it..

사진퍼가기 이용안내
0image
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012060517403707142&outlink=2&SVEC

Profile: don't know & curious about him??? First time to know him too..
  • Name: 조승우 / Cho Seung Woo (Jo Seung Wu)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Birthdate: 1980-Feb-12
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height: 173cm
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Star sign: Aquarius
  • Blood type: B
  • Family: Father/singer Cho Kyung-soo, sister/musical actress Cho Seo-yeon
  • 2005 Baeksang Art Awards: Best Actor for "Marathon" (2005)
  • 2005 Dae Jong Film Awards: Best Actor for "Marathon" (2005)
  • 2005 Dae Jong Film Awards: Most Popular Actor for "Marathon" (2005)
  • 2005 Jinji Baihuajiang Film Festival: Best Actor for "Marathon" (2005)

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Cho_Seung_Woo

Hi phetbeo, thank so much for the update (I'm new here). :DIs it offical from MBC that Our Queen will cast in this drama? Did she confirm her role in this drama? I read one news that Actress Lee Da Hee was in talk to cast in this drama too (worry, worry).I wish someone here can translate the news from Nate, I use Google Translation but totally can't understand. Oh, I can't wait, can't wait... =P~And, I can't believe in my eyes? this drama has 60 eps??? (is it real?) will see our Majesty for a long time ;). I never wish for something better than that news, God heard me!!!Still can't believe. I think I will be sleepless tonight. :D

Soompi runs so fast, they made a thread of this drama already. Phetbeo posted it above, I post again, hope LYW's thread members visit there frequently to support our Queen:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/377920/drama-2012-upcoming-horse-doctor-%EB%A7%88%EC%9D%98-%E9%A6%AC%E9%86%AB-%E9%A9%AC%E5%8C%BB#latestAnd some information from that thread:

[Drama 2012] [upcoming] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

[MBC] Jo Seung WooDate of airing : September 2012
Time of airing : Mon/Tue 9:55 pm (korean time)
Official site : 
Writer : 김이영 Kim Yi Young 
Director: 이병훈 Lee Byung Hoon
Production company : Kim Jong Hak Productions
Eps: 60
Main Cast : Jo Seung Woo, Lee Sang Woo, Kim So Eun, Lee Yo Won
Supporting Cast : Lee Soon Jae, Yoo Seon, Son Chang Min, Bora (Sistar), Son Eun Seo
Story : MBC upcoming anniversary drama which focus on the life and trials faced by a horse doctor, Baek Gwang Hyun (Jo Seung Woo) who raised to become a high ranking royal court doctor during the chosun era. 

Guest rintintintin

Wow! Good Morning LYW fans! I knew it, she will back in a new drama this year. (I thought it's not lol!) Anyways, It's a saeguk drama again? Just like Queen Seon deok? Okay, I can't wait for this one. :)

Good morning from Viet Nam :D!!!I still can't believe our LYW will cast in a new drama this year, I thought she will come back with drama next year after one year from 49 Days.I hope she confirmed her role in this drama and there are some official news from MBC.Personally, I hope she come back with modern drama like Song Yi Kyung in 49 days but remember how QSD made my days during last 5 months, I feel really excited with her roles in this historical drama ;).
@rintintintin, so you are senior student now, yeah, good luck to you. As a senior student last year, I know how busy and hard-working you are now, otherwise, you will be stuck in your university one more year (how can I say such unlucky thing like that after saying good luck to you :), but you need to predict everything even bad things, right?). And don't forget to enjoy your last year being a student and still don't feel the burden of finance. Less or more you will feel regret about your studying time when you start to work. That what I experience now :D.BTW, how about your Korean? your Korean master will help LYW's thread much when our Queen will join drama in next months, we're all waiting for you here (just teasing you). I really wish I can start to study Korean now, but unfortunately I can't. But I find that one of my friend is really master in Korean, I will beg her to translate some update news about our Majesty (the bad thing is she's not close with me, oh poor me).
@nikachan2008, About Missing in America Movie, is it about Viet Nam and somethings related to Viet Nam War (I guess)? yep, I'm Vietnamese but feel ashamed that I have watched a few films about Viet Nam LOL. I will try it this weekend coz it left you a deep impression like that.About LYW's digging team, yes, I know you are one of most active diggers here besides Minimi, Phetbeo, QSD... (pardon me, I can't list all your name in my post). I'm on the way to catch up everything you share here about our Queen. I read slowly and carefully this thread from page 1 (don't wanna to miss a thing ^^), and now I'm on page 11?, still have a long route ahead to catch current pages. I quite enjoy reading your comments, feeling, information about LYW. Let give me a chance to express my grateful to all of your hard work and effort of digging everything possible about her. The more I know her, the more I respect and admire her :x.

And nikachan, may I say something personal here. I think you and one of my best friends have many things similar (she’s from USA). Pardon me if I write something wrong about you. She’s a nice person, indeed. Usually, she acts and talk like a child (she’s over 30 though) but I can feel her traditional (old ^^) thought and take care of others so much. And yep, she’s talkative too (I mean it’s positive meaning) and have a great humorous sense. That why I always ask for her advice even though we are millions of kilometer far away. BTW, her life have something similar to our LYW (get married with one Korean guy), unfortunately she’s not lucky like our Queen. How lucky LYW Unnie is when she gets married with such kind of great person like MrPark!

Oh, I realize that I go so far, sorry. I think I become talkative person when knowing some people like you two.

Yeah, let hope we will get good news from LYW, ex: her confirm of drama comeback and some MBC's offical news

LYW fans are so greedy, never get enough from her ^:)^

• Like 1

class="blog_h2 entry-title" align="center"Actress Lee Yo Won is likely to be cast on MBC’s new series The Horse Doctor

Actress Lee Yo Won is likely to be cast on MBC’s new series The Horse Doctor, which actor Jo Seung Woo has already been cast in.

On June 5, a source from the drama industry told Starnews “Lee Yo Won is considering taking the role of Kang Ji Nyung, the female lead in MBC’s Monday-Tuesday historical series The Horse Doctor.”

Recently the actress was also cast in the movie Legendary Punch directed by Kang Woo Suk. She is expected to join the shooting of the MBC series as soon as she finishes working on the movie if she decides to accept the casting offer.

The series is generating high anticipation as Jo Seung Woo will make his small screen debut as the lead. The upcoming drama is a historical series based on a true story about Paik Gwang Hyun, a horse doctor from the Joseon Dynasty that made his way to become a royal physician. The high-profile series is to be a megahit in 2012.

The female lead character, Kang Ji Nung, has also a significant role. She leads a mixed-up life with Parik Gwang Hyun, Later, she finally meets up with Paik. The two leads, who are the same ages, also appear as the same age in the series.

Likely to be cast??? Here we go again..LOL.. the question now is how long will LYW keep us on edge this time before she lets us know that she's in the drama officially.. maybe after she comes back from a shopping spree in SINGAPORE???.. hahaha! Just kidding everyone. Just remember the experience last time in 49 Days..LOL!  If you were here & were following this thread at that time you know how it was.. haha.. it was so funny. Thank you very much Phetbeo.

Lostkid, glad to know that I am similar to your your friend.. she must be a strange person too.. haha.. just kidding. Well, what you could feel & see in my posts, it's what I am.. I hope that I am giving out something positive to everyone. Thanks a lot, it's nice to hear your feedback about how I reflect on my posts.. Say hi to your friend for me & keep the friendship forever, OK?  Onnie MODE ON.. haha.

Yes, please do watch Missing in America. I really loved it & amazed at the child actress. I thought she was Vietnamese. I thought this would help you.. http://angeldevilproductions.com/mia/index.htm

Take care everyone.

emoticons still want to stay at the bottom.. lol.
:D

I am sorry for the misspelling.. it spree.. not spray..

• Like 1

Guest rintintintin

Good morning from Viet Nam

:D

!!!I still can't believe our LYW will cast in a new drama this year, I thought she will come back with drama next year after one year from 49 Days.I hope she confirmed her role in this drama and there are some official news from MBC.Personally, I hope she come back with modern drama like Song Yi Kyung in 49 days but remember how QSD made my days during last 5 months, I feel really excited with her roles in this historical drama 

;).
@rintintintin, so you are senior student now, yeah, good luck to you. As a senior student last year, I know how busy and hard-working you are now, otherwise, you will be stuck in your university one more year (how can I say such unlucky thing like that after saying good luck to you :), but you need to predict everything even bad things, right?). And don't forget to enjoy your last year being a student and still don't feel the burden of finance. Less or more you will feel regret about your studying time when you start to work. That what I experience now :D.BTW, how about your Korean? your Korean master will help LYW's thread much when our Queen will join drama in next months, we're all waiting for you here (just teasing you). I really wish I can start to study Korean now, but unfortunately I can't. But I find that one of my friend is really master in Korean, I will beg her to translate some update news about our Majesty (the bad thing is she's not close with me, oh poor me).