Guest MSDANNA

Mi Shil is upset that Chil Sook goes to inform her about Dae Nam Bo’s visit as Mi Shil already has told them to just wait

Chil Sook said that it is not that, he informs that Princess Deok Man is here to see her.

(you can felt the tension)

Guest MSDANNA

My gratitude I believe you did it for me

(Princess because she loves you that much)

Next will be the last part of BIDEOK BEST MOMENT.

She is now the Ruler of Shilla Kingdom.

Bye for now.

:-h :-h :-t

이요원의 소속사 티엔터테인먼트는 25일 "이요원이 '마의'의 출연을 확정지었다"고 전했다.

이요원이 맡은 여주인공 강지녕은 파란만장한 삶을 살아가는 의녀로 백광현(<U>조승우</U>)과 운명적인 만남을 갖게 된다.
의학에 관심이 많아 의술을 배우고자 <U>혜민서</U>에 의녀로 들어가는 조선시대의 진취적인 여성 역이다.

'마의(馬醫)'는 사극 명장 이병훈PD가 '이산', '동이'의 김이영 작가와 또 한 번 콤비로 나서기로 한 작품으로, 천민의 신분으로
마의에서 출발해 수의사로 명성을 얻고 이어 내의원 의관이 돼 어의에 이르게 되는 백광현(조승우)이라는 인물과 강지녕과의
의학과 애정을 통해 그 시대의 가치관과 역사성과 시대성을 보여주는 한방의학드라마이다.

이요원은 이 작품에 욕심을 갖는 이유에 대해 소속사를 통해 "'외과의사봉달희(이정선 극본, <U>김형식</U> 연출)'에서 봉달희 역할을 했고
 '<U>선덕여왕</U>(김영현 박상연 연출, <U>박홍균</U> 극본)'의 덕만역할을 통해 사극을 해봤다. '마의'의 강지녕은 이 두 개의 역할이 결합된 캐릭터이다.
새로운 캐릭터를 창조 한다는 도전에 많은 기대감과 고민을 가지고 있다"고 전했다.

최근 이요원은 방은진 감독의 '<U>완전한 사랑</U>' 촬영을 마치고 <U>강우석</U> 감독의 영화 '전설의 주먹' 여주인공으로 캐스팅 돼 촬영을 앞두고 있다.
'전설의주먹'을 마치는데로 '마의'의 촬영에 들어가며 2012년 가장 바쁜 여배우 반열에 오를 전망이다.

Guest rintintintin

So it means that she will accept this drama for real???? I can't wait for that! Hello once again LYW fans! So busy in my school works esp. this week more home works to do right now urgh! But anyways, the good news is she accept that role for her... :)

About her movie, what a poster movie.... I can't wait for that! (Of course, I can't wait also for Confessions of a Murderer to be release also hahaha! *fangirl again*)

Hi all,
Haven't visited this thread for few days. So many good news coming!Tks Phetbeo for the LYW's confirmation news. Great to hear that.Tks MSDANNA for the Perfect Number's poster. Is is official??? Acutally, I want to see our LYW in the official poster :(Tks Nikachan2008 for your explanation about Korean culture. Huhm, what may I call you? Ms. Database Resource or Ms. Google in LYW's house (teasing u :D).
Now, Perfect Number and Horse Doctor are my priorities this year.
MSDANNA, LYW's thread becomes Bidoek's thread coz of u ^^. I love this couple too, but my ship sails for Aldoek couple :)Nikachan2008, ferlycious, like MSDANNA, do we need to do something dedicated to our Aldoek? Think about it, ladies ^^.

yeay !! finally confirmed  :x
can't wait,i hope this drama can make me addict just like Queen Seondeok, Yowon may have used hair extension or what? becoz women in Joseon era mostly have long hair, but her hair now is short  :))

Guest MsDanna2011

People who awarded her the Photogenic Award made the right decision. She looked really beautiful in QSD.

I remember that last November 2009

a13.jpg

a18.jpg

Lee Yo-won has received a "Photogenic" Award through the 10th Korean Media Ceremony!

Her visual in "Queen Seon-deok" has been praised and it led her to this prize!

She is grateful for her camera directors for taking good shots of her!

Source : news.nate.com/View/20... ( Korean )

Guest MsDanna2011

이요원의 소속사 티엔터테인먼트는 25일 "이요원이 '마의'의 출연을 확정지었다"고 전했다.

이요원이 맡은 여주인공 강지녕은 파란만장한 삶을 살아가는 의녀로 백광현(<U>조승우</U>)과 운명적인 만남을 갖게 된다.
의학에 관심이 많아 의술을 배우고자 <U>혜민서</U>에 의녀로 들어가는 조선시대의 진취적인 여성 역이다.

'마의(馬醫)'는 사극 명장 이병훈PD가 '이산', '동이'의 김이영 작가와 또 한 번 콤비로 나서기로 한 작품으로, 천민의 신분으로
마의에서 출발해 수의사로 명성을 얻고 이어 내의원 의관이 돼 어의에 이르게 되는 백광현(조승우)이라는 인물과 강지녕과의
의학과 애정을 통해 그 시대의 가치관과 역사성과 시대성을 보여주는 한방의학드라마이다.

이요원은 이 작품에 욕심을 갖는 이유에 대해 소속사를 통해 "'외과의사봉달희(이정선 극본, <U>김형식</U> 연출)'에서 봉달희 역할을 했고
 '<U>선덕여왕</U>(김영현 박상연 연출, <U>박홍균</U> 극본)'의 덕만역할을 통해 사극을 해봤다. '마의'의 강지녕은 이 두 개의 역할이 결합된 캐릭터이다.
새로운 캐릭터를 창조 한다는 도전에 많은 기대감과 고민을 가지고 있다"고 전했다.

최근 이요원은 방은진 감독의 '<U>완전한 사랑</U>' 촬영을 마치고 <U>강우석</U> 감독의 영화 '전설의 주먹' 여주인공으로 캐스팅 돼 촬영을 앞두고 있다.
'전설의주먹'을 마치는데로 '마의'의 촬영에 들어가며 2012년 가장 바쁜 여배우 반열에 오를 전망이다.

Yeah it was indeed true.....

Guest MsDanna2011

So it means that she will accept this drama for real???? I can't wait for that! Hello once again LYW fans! So busy in my school works esp. this week more home works to do right now urgh! But anyways, the good news is she accept that role for her...

:)

About her movie, what a poster movie.... I can't wait for that! ([color=#ffffcc]Of course, I can't wait also for Confessions of a Murderer to be release also hahaha! *fangirl again*)[/color]

Guest MsDanna2011

Hi all,

Haven't visited this thread for few days. So many good news coming!Tks

Phetbeo

for the LYW's confirmation news. Great to hear that.Tks

MSDANNA

for the Perfect Number's poster. Is is official??? Acutally, I want to see our LYW in the official poster 

:(Tks Nikachan2008 for your explanation about Korean culture. Huhm, what may I call you? Ms. Database Resource or Ms. Google in LYW's house (teasing u :D).
Now, Perfect Number and Horse Doctor are my priorities this year.
MSDANNA, LYW's thread becomes Bidoek's thread coz of u ^^. I love this couple too, but my ship sails for Aldoek couple :)Nikachan2008, ferlycious, like MSDANNA, do we need to do something dedicated to our Aldoek? Think about it, ladies ^^.