No updates about our LYW's new historical drama???Oh, I'm waiting everyday for her confirm to take the role in it or some official news from MBC. :(Wish next time I hang around here, there are some good news.

hi there !!! wow many newcomers. wecome buddies !! 
and i'm a little bit suprised to hear an upcoming drama for our Yowon, she has just finished Perfect Love, in shooting of Legend Punch, and now considering a new HISTORICAL 60 episodes drama?wow.. this year is so productive :))

does she really confirm?? i still wonder, there's still no confirmation, right?

Not an updates..sorry.. just some reactions from Japan side.. on LYW's possibility to be cast in the new drama Horse Doctor... to pass the time while waiting for new updates especially LYW's confirmation.

イメージ 1

I thought this photo is nice so I'm posting it here.. hope the owner doesn't mind..
Link of the news [same contents to the English version Phetbeo posted]: イ・ヨウォン、時代劇『馬医』でカムバック…チョ・スンウと共演

From: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/chanchankoiro/37141115.html
※イ・ヨウォンssiの史劇はとても楽しみ。それも、主人公がチョ・スンウssiだったら・・・真面目な史劇になりそう  だし(笑)。このキャストで決定するといいなぁ。Translations -- below..

LYW's historical drama is really fun. And if CSW is the hero.. it's going to be a serious historical drama. It'll be nice if the drama decides with this cast.

From: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/1959magii/e/3916b312b56c85760e14e35821050462
イ・ヨウォンさんheart_pink.gif 綺麗で演技力も確かな女優さんですね。「善徳女王」や「49日」、古いところでは「ファッション70‘s」等。 スンウくんと同い年なんですね。若く見えます。 一層期待が膨らんできましたhiyo_uru.gif

LYW, she's beautiful & the acting skills is solid. [QSD, 49 Days, Fashion 70s, etc.] She's the same age as CSW. Looks young. Expectations has increased further.

Hi, Ninimi.. welcome back!

Hi Ninimi, yep, I'm newcomer here.So, Horse Doctor drama is the project celeberating MBC's birthday? (I heard QSD is one kind like that). Then, it must be big project with great casts, big budget... and can't fail (like QSD).I will pray everyday that our Queen will accept MBC's offer and this is another hit of her (all her movies and dramas are hits indeed, at least with me).Yep, I'm so greedy, Her Majesty is really busy this year: 2 movies and 1 possibility of drama.

Guest lynn_9344

Hello everyone!
It's  been a long time since I last visited this thread and so much has changed. Soompi has a new face I was a bit lost... lol , having trouble navigating.
Wow! Our queen is quite busy this year with 2 movies and a possible historical drama. I hope she will join the cast. Many people will look forward to watching it, that would include me of course. The male lead is quite good-looking too. I'm not really familiar with his work, need to research more about him.
Anyway, it's nice to visit this thread and pay respects to the Queen and to all who kept this thread alive.
Blessings!

Guest rintintintin

Hi ninimi, welcome back! After the changes of soompi look then this..... It's okay. :)
Regards on what's news about her drama with Cho Seung woo, Was it confirmed that she will play the female lead? If yes, I'll be happy about it but hoping that this drama is just like in Queen Seon deok which this is the phenomenon drama in my country before. (I miss QSD now. :( )
And nika, Are you from Japan? hmmmm.... It seems like you're a Japanese have you heard news about the cast of The Princess' Man are in Japan for a promotion drama there? Because I heard news about that and I can't wait to see Park Shi hoo once again hahaha! Such a fangirl. Sorry if I ask you about this.... :D

Glad to see not only me but there are some bodies keep hanging around here for any Yo Won’s  upcoming drama updates (it’s my countless question at present :|).

No update but I see this pic in DCinside:

viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b78a77

So, her movie “perfect love/number” will be released this year and the other (legendary punch) will be next year. Then she will attend its premier and take some promotion actions. Quite busy if she also casts in The Horse Doctor (still unconfirmed). Well, at least we will see her appearance somewhere.

Likely to be cast??? Here we go again..LOL.. the question now is how long will LYW keep us on edge this time before she lets us know that she's in the drama officially.. maybe after she comes back from a shopping spray in SINGAPORE???.. hahaha! Just kidding everyone. Just remember the experience last time in 49 Days..LOL!  If you were here & were following this thread at that time you know how it was.. haha.. it was so funny. Thank you very much Phetbeo.

haha. yess.. i still remember how messed this thread in the 49 Days's unconfirmed periode  :)) we have many gossips here and there %-( , about first lead or second lead, about management's problem and etc.is Shin Ji Hyun or Song Yi Kyung as the lead character? LOL
becoz it's been so long after Queen Seon Deok, and we're really really miss her acting, she did nothing among QSD and 49 Days, just promotion of The Reciepe which has been finished shooting even before QSD ended.
LOL, i lost my appetite when i hear those bad gossip about the unconfirmed thingyess yess, that was a hard but fun time for us  8->

hmm,,, yess i ever read in some korean blog (i just used translator) that Horse Doctor is MBC's birthday project.a long historical drama by MBC like Jang Geum, QSD , or Dong Yi is always a big budget  hit

I'll check it out Rintintin, I don't surf so much around. Usually I just visit this one site (I bookmarked) that passes on or feeds links of sites & blogs which has news & articles about LYW or things related to her. So it's only about LYW that I check most of the time. Let you know when I can find out something about Park Shi Hoo's Princess Man.

Welcome back Lynn.. It's nice to have you & Ninimi back. Hope soon we will also hear from the others. Yeah, Soompi has a new look, I was also confused & got lost at first. I hope you are not experiencing any problems.. the emoticons & the font buttons are not working in my computer yet.

Anyway, yeah just as Ninimi had said, this year is very productive, two movies & a 60 episode drama. When she signed in the two movies I thought she would only be concentrating in making movies this year. The news that she is joining in the drama surprised me a lot.
I never expected LYW would want to play in another historical drama so soon. She had stated after QSD that she won't be playing in historical drama for a while, hadn't she? Her character in the drama is probably very appealing that she agreed to cast in it. Hmm.. can't wait to learn more about her character. OR it could be that someone was encouraging her to do it..  Speculation MODE ON.

LOL.. Lostkid, you've summarized it so well..haha!  I'm giggling here right now remembering those moments. We didn't only experience the different emotions & feelings, but there was a time that I could eat lunch so late (3 pm), Ninimi could not take a shower on time, Cahya was taking a double duty.. in the hospital & on soompi...haha! 
It was the craziest & most memorable moments I ever had here on soompi.. LOL!

Thanks, so that's how you placed the emoticons in their places.. I'll try that too.

Putratanjung, welcome to LYW's thread. It's nice to hear from you. It's a historical drama on MBC about a horse doctor from the Joseon Dynasty. The news said LYW is likely to take part in the drama, but there's no confirmation yet. Let's pray that she will really be in the drama.

Edit:  For Rintintin: If I am reading it right, Park Shi Woo & Moon Chae Won are now in Japan for the promotion of the drama Princess Man. They are scheduled to be interviewed today at 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. But it says: There is no studio live appearance. PSW left for Japan yesterday, June 8. Princess Man will be broadcast on NHK channel from July.

Guest rintintintin

Okay, Thanks nika. :DActually, I can't wait for PSH's interview once again.... So that I ask you about his promotion drama in Japan hahaha! :D Just pm me if you find some articles about that. :)

Wait, what's her 2nd movie, aside her first movie with Ryu Seung beom? More blessings to our queen this time. :) I hope she will accept that historical drama now. :D

her second movie is Legendary Punch, Yowon is as the producer of a tv program.actually i'm more interested in her character in this movie, becoz based on the comics, her character maybe something she seldom played before.
526193_413953431971596_174691020_n.jpg556958_413953098638296_1141430761_n.jpg

Guest Califfey

ssturday morning 06 am.. i woke up really early as in really early because i had to visit my grandparents since it's already vacation but before my flight arrives i will share you this..

these was chapter 22 and 23 where she saw 2 persons fighting i dunno if that's her parents or what and where she gets drunk...
2201.jpg2202.jpg2203.jpg2204.jpg2205.jpg
2206.jpg2207.jpg2208.jpg2209.jpg2210.jpg2211.jpg2212.jpg2213.jpg2214.jpg2215.jpg2216.jpg

This is really funny she asked him if he wants to sleep with her heeeheee.. :))

2217.jpg

and he said yes so she punched him... haaaahaaaahaaa :))

2218.jpg2219.jpg2220.jpg2221.jpg2301.jpg2302.jpg2303.jpg2304.jpg2305.jpg

wow i'm so excited for her new drama too bad it's not yet confirmed.... :'(

@nikachan2008 oh Kim Tae Hee?? never heard her before and she's funny in the drama... i know already the name of the girl nanami sakuraba... i searched her all over google... :D

@lostkid you're from vietnam??? isn't it the majesty visit there a lot of times... cause i watched the kid whom she helps in vietnam...

has anybody here saw her daughter (now she's grown up)... cause i want to see who she looks like is it her father or her mommy.... is she gonna be an actress like her mom :))???

Guest _Inmyeong_

a new drama?? since it is a historical drama, we'll able to see our majesty for almost a whole year!!! hope Yowon accept the offer.
thanks califfey for sharing, I'am curious about her role in legendary punch... i think she a gangster in her high school days just like the other contestant haha.... but she's COOL
i don't like the new look of soompi, i'm lost going here.time to sleep, i have skin probem i think its due to the past toxic days working at the hospital or i eat egg or something haha.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same here, Ninimi & Nikachan, I'm really excited with her character in Legendary Punch / Legend of Fist (whatever it's called). If this movie bases on the webtoon, we will have chance to see her yelling, kicking or even hitting the others (never seen it before) . I took a quick look at this webtoon, just focused on the PD's scenes, realized that this PD seems to be strong outside but delicate inside, hope she doesn't suffer pain in the moive. Also, I have curiosity of Perfect Love too. From some stills, I think her character will depress me, but the movie story looks like detective one, really intersting!!! (Sherlock Holmes is my most favourite book's character :x).And if LYW joins Horse Doctor, it will become my most wanted drama this year.Seem that her Majesty has a busy year, same as her people here.
@Califfey, tks for your sharing. Huhmm, seeing some last pics, I really worry, her assistant won't do anything bad, will he??? oh, poor my nasty mind. If he dares to do something like this, surely, she will kill him.Yep, Califfey, LYW came to Viet Nam twice before: Tvn Love charity (she helped the boy) and Vietnam-Korea cultural exchange festival. The first time, seemed that it was a secret journey, but in the second time (2010), she came to the city where I'm living. Unfortunately, I didn't know her at that time (I have known her since November last year), yep, now still blame myself not knowing her earlier. Hope she will come VN again,so that I have opportunities to correct that mistake...I wish I could see her daughter's pic too, but as she's Shila's princess, too difficult to see her.Btw, have a great visit and vacation! ^^

@Calliffey do you understand korean?it's great if you know korean, coz this thread is looking for translator for a long time. LOL

looking at the webtoon, yess yowon's character will be strong outside but with some pain inside, interesting.Legendary Punch will be released in 2012, so this year we only have Perfect Love and Horse Doctor (if she really confirms)
but i have 70% hope that she will confirm, just like 49 Days, she maybe will be the last person who confirmed.

Guest MSDANNA

hi girls... its been a while i was blown up by the news that our Queen is still considering her roles for a new drama. For sure it will be a mega hit. Come to think MBC the makers of top rating sageuk and the crew will be the same team who made jewel in the palace yisan and dong yi.. i hope she will take the role.I think LYW is still undecided maybe because she considering a lot of factors I hope it will not be conflict in terms of shooting schedules for the film LEGEND PUNCH.. We all know that historical dramas are time consuming and draining. For sure the family time will be lessen.i remember in her acceptance speech as top excellence actress in QSD there are times that she wanted to quit but thanks to the support of her family she will able to endure it up to the last.

Wow thank you for posting the pictures... Very funny.. that's why i really like LYW as an actress most of her roles our not easy. I totally agree with the 10asia that  Lee was someone who did not dwell on popularity or the success of her work nor was she "drawn to characters of similar ages telling pretty love stories." And she had more than enough to say merely with her title as an actress.

Super excited with her 2 new upcoming films because it really something new to look forward as a die hard fans. i am very curious how she will transform her innocent beauty to her character in PERFECT LOVE and LEGEND PUNCH. Plus the fact that she will working with top korean actors ...

I am  praying that she will decide and finally accept the role in a new drama HORSE DOCTOR.. She is perfect for the role. The crew will not be getting a hard time for her because she already a knowledge in terms of medical for the past drama that she did (SURGEON BONG DAL HEE) in a modern era. (DAEMANG/ GREAT AMBITION) in a periodic era.