[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was completely funny how they totally blacklisted Lee Hyuk Jae in the last episode. he didn't get introduced with the team in the beginning, he didn't get any one shots throughout the whole show, and he didn't get his run shown either. all you could hear from him was random phrases and you only would see him in thr group shots. he must have done something to richard simmons off someone. next weeks group looks interesting, i think its going to be Danny, Brian, Eun Hyuk, Hong So Bum, Lee Sang In, and Jung Yong Hwa. i also like how they are bringing back the female Dream Team like in season 1.

Guest kyung15

I was disappointed that Lee Hyuk Jae did get any camera time this episode. You're probably right about him pissing someone off, but still I at least wanted to see him fail at the penalty kick and main event.

I felt bad for Sang Chu. I noticed he didn't jump all that much and yet still achieve to tie his record.

it was completely funny how they totally blacklisted Lee Hyuk Jae in the last episode. he didn't get introduced with the team in the beginning, he didn't get any one shots throughout the whole show, and he didn't get his run shown either. all you could hear from him was random phrases and you only would see him in thr group shots. he must have done something to richard simmons off someone. next weeks group looks interesting, i think its going to be Danny, Brian, Eun Hyuk, Hong So Bum, Lee Sang In, and Jung Yong Hwa. i also like how they are bringing back the female Dream Team like in season 1.

OMG LOL me too~ i heard his random comments,and at first i thought he was a commentator or something but then i saw a glimpse of him in the row of the guys~ i wonder what did he did to get a treatment like that~

Is there someone know where I can find the download link for all KBSW version of Let's Go Dream Team?

I really need it with eng sub...

I hope there is someone can help me

Thanks before!

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny in Dream Team Ep. 9

779001.jpg 779002.jpg 779011.jpg 779012.jpg 779013.jpg 779015.jpg 779016.jpg

Watch Danny cut : HERE

From K Bites:

Brown Eyed Girls Narsha touching SHINee MinHo’s thighs?

The action was noticed during Narsha’s appearance on KBS Dream Team filmed on 24th January where it was the girlgroup special.

During the show that day, MC Lee ChangMyung had Danny Ahn and MinHo play against each other for cockfight. And then the MC turned to the girlgroup members present Brown Eyed Girls Narsha, GaIn, KARA Nicole, Han SeungYeon, Secret Jeon HyoSeong, So Nyeo Shi Dae Tiffany, Sunny, Jewelry Ha Yoo Jeon, Kim EunJung, “Go stand behind the one you think will win. And if he really does, you will get 2 points.”

And so the girlgroup members took their position behind Danny Ahn and MinHo – Nicole, Han SeungYeon, Jeon HyoSEon, GaIn, Sunny, Ha JooYeon and Kim EunJung etc stood behind Minho, while HyoYeon, Tiffany and Narsha stood behind Danny Ahn.

Before the match, the MC got Tiffany and Narsha to touch the thighs of the 2 male celebrities to compare. Narsha touched Danny Ahn’s and asked, “Are you going to use all your strength?”. While after touching MinHo’s thighs, Narsha said, “Not bad” and Tiffany said, “Hard to describe” causing laughter during filming.

The show is set to air end-February.

S: EDaily

Guest teukiie

Are The Girl Groups Okay?

http://www.omgkpop.com/images/stories/auth.../jan10/ouch.jpg

Four members of girl groups have been announced ill or injured within this week.

1. Soyeon of T-Ara

Soyeon has been diagnosed with the H1N1 virus on January 29. T-Ara, who has been promoting their second song, "Like The First Time" will end their promotion earlier than planned. They were scheduled to attend all the music shows this weekend, but canceled the schedule and closed their promotion.

Their agency stated, "Though we closed the promotion early, we are considering to send few of the members to the New Year specials that will be coming up soon, as we are thankful to the fans who supported T-Ara."

2. Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls

Ga-In's injury has been reported on the 29th. Her tendon on her wrist has ruptured during filming of "Let's Go Dream Team 2." According to the reporters, Ga-In has injured her wrist while vaulting. She is expected to wear her cast for at least 2 weeks.

She will have no problems participating in the filming of "We Got Married."

3. Tiffany of SNSD

Tiffany's injury has occured while vaulting on the "Let's Go Dream Team 2" filming as well. She has sprained her left wrist, and scratched and got an abrasion on her side and left knee.

SM Entertainment has stated, "She has been treated at a hospital immediately, and currently has partial cast on her left wrist. It will not interfere with the girls' comeback."

4. Yuri of SNSD

At the set of "Invincible Youth," Yuri fell and got an abrasion on her leg. The G7 members were doing kite-related activities, and while running around, Yuri fell and injured herself. Yuri's doctor said, "She came immediately after the injury, and there was nothing wrong with her bones or muscles."

SM Entertainment stated, "It happened during near the end of the filming, so there was no problem, and it will not interfere with the comeback, like Tiffany."

On a side note, the "Let's Go Dream Team 2" representative reasoned, "All the girls warmed up and stretched before the games. However, as it was winter time, it seemed like the their bodies were still stiff from the cold weather. We will be much more careful to not have any more injuries."

Get well soon, SoYeon, Ga-In, Tiffany, and Yuri!

Article translated from naver.com by mandu_ @ omgkpop.com

sr: omgkpop.com

Credits to: allmixxdup@soompi

I hope Tiffany& Ga-In get well soon as well :>

Anyway, I watched the episode where they celebrated Minho's birthday. Danny was so funny! "Im not pouting!" <3

OMG LOL me too~ i heard his random comments,and at first i thought he was a commentator or something but then i saw a glimpse of him in the row of the guys~ i wonder what did he did to get a treatment like that~

It was because of this:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=319964

I think KBS cut all ties with him, axing his radio show and editing him almost completely out of that Dream Team episode. Good riddance.

It was because of this:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=319964

I think KBS cut all ties with him, axing his radio show and editing him almost completely out of that Dream Team episode. Good riddance.

are you sure? bcoz that happened last year and he already officially apologized and why invite him in the first place if KBS already cut ties with him?

are you sure? bcoz that happened last year and he already officially apologized and why invite him in the first place if KBS already cut ties with him?

Actually it wasn't cuz of that...

"‘출발 드림팀’ 제작진은 21일 룸살롱 폭행 논란을 빚은 방송인 이혁재가 출연한 방송 분량을 삭제한다고 밝혔다."

Source:http://vip.mk.co.kr/st/readGNews.php?cm=%B...100&sID=505

On Jan 13th, he was at a nightclub and he hit/assaulted a waiter/worker. So he's being investigated by the police and KBS axed his radio show and edited him out of that Dream Team episode.

He's such a troublemaker..

Guest adikkeluangman

^I kinda like it this way. They compete with people from various background. Maybe once a while compete with athlete is cool too but then Dream Team members are not athletes.

Danny in Dream Team. This was in Canada Special Part 4. When they doing bungee jumping. Danny was crying before he doing the bungee jumping. He said that his mother and sister were in pain due to his problem/behaviour and he want to change that for the new year and he want to be acting more then he said something about god like how the fans have waited for so long. Can someone tell more. I missed that part.

0117god7942g.jpg

He is a crybaby but it been long time since I last saw his crying like this.

Guest Sonia.Shin

do you guys know when the episode with mblaq is coming out?

Beccause I saw some pictures of the guys on set... just asking!

Archived