Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you dress well, there's no problem

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/home/cassandr/public_html/vcblog/archives/russell_brand_leggings.jpg

he's straight as well

I actually think this looks bad because his legs look too skinny for this upper body.

I don't think skinny jeans look that good on guys, but it depends whether or not the guy has long legs. Skinny jeans are favorite for pretty boys, lol.

lol k3you wth they don't look like girl jeans at all, but i would like to try.

mind giving me the name of the jeans so i can check them out? lol thanks (:

Yeah, the brand is Empyre. Lots of male Zumiez employees actually wear 'em when they work.

Here's a picture of my friend wearing girl jeans. I think he pull them off pretty well.

55qzxy.jpg

Guest Creampuffers

i honestly do not like this movement of skinny jeans on guys (just my honest opinion- not to offend anyone).. i see so many asian guys wear skinny jeans and now they carrying hand bags and wearinig huge nerdy glasses.. idk what's going on.. maybe it's fashion.. i admit there are very rare occassions that i did see guys wearing skinny jeans that look not too shabby.. it's those guys that wear those really skinny skinny tight jeans that scare me

i honestly do not like this movement of skinny jeans on guys (just my honest opinion- not to offend anyone).. i see so many asian guys wear skinny jeans and now they carrying hand bags and wearinig huge nerdy glasses.. idk what's going on.. maybe it's fashion.. i admit there are very rare occassions that i did see guys wearing skinny jeans that look not too shabby.. it's those guys that wear those really skinny skinny tight jeans that scare me

I agree with this 100%. Since when was wearing skinny jeans and a baggy t-shirt with a cute little bear on it fashionable? It reminds of the things I wore when I was 3 in the early 90's.

However, I like skinny jeans that were mean for guys such an the Empyre brand mentiored above. When it's the guys wearing the girl's jeans. Then it's a no-no.

It's not because of the gender, it just look bad to my eyes. I'm not a fan of "boyfriend" jeans or, I guess in this case, "girlfriend jeans".

Guest dreamerryl

well i guess it's ok, as long as they don't look like they're wearing girls skinny jeans. you know? i know some guys than can pull it off. ^-~

Guest tinatran_

they're probably jerks. Lol.. no really, jerks.

look up the term, many guys are wearing skinnies now cuz of this Jerkin dance.

ahaha :P

that's what i was thinking, too! XD hmm, i don't mind if guys wear girls' skinny jeans only if it isn't super skin-tight. i mean, if girls can wear guys clothes, why can't it be the opposite way too? unless you can see their man-junk. >.>

Guest xoxozoli

russell_brand_leggings.jpg

he's straight as well

of course him! hahaha but he's so funny though...katy perry's beau!!

Guest sonwily

hilarious

I admit I wear girl skinny jeans, and what? ;) it really depends on the guys body. If you are bulky, please do not wear it.

I don't know but girl skinny jeans are actually looser on me and guy skinny jeans--especially levis 510 are super super tight on me. =\ its super weird.

I have a pair of pac sun girls hermosa jeans and it fits comfortable, it still leaves space and a lot room. But then I went to Levis and tried on a guys 510 and I couldn't even pull it up to my thighs.

-__________- major fail.

sadly

some guys in my school wear skinny jeans.

idk, i think it looks pretty cool ^^

the guys in my school actually pull it off better than most of the girls i see around town :D

Guest Gabriellie

it really depends on the guys body. If you are bulky, please do not wear it.

Haha. I agree. ^_^

Bulky guys are disgusting gorilla looking.

It is called a "skinny jeans" for a very good reason. The problem is that people go for what's "trendy" without caring about whether if that style actually is suitable for them. Skinny jeans are only for good looking pretty guys IMO.

I think a friend of mine did this. It makes sense, because when he tried on the guys ones, they didn't fit him or something apparently. He's skinnier than most girls I know, so that's more than likely. Anyway, if you fit the girls skinnies better than the guys ones, then just get a pair of girl ones, it's not like you can tell most of the time anyway.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/home/cassandr/public_html/vcblog/archives/russell_brand_leggings.jpghe's straight as well

^ i think this is pretty gross, total turnoff, <_<

girl jeans, way too tight, even normal skinny jeans for guys is too tight, i prefer fitted jeans

if you can fit into skinny jeans, where's your junk?! :o

lolwut. My boyfriend looks better in my clothes >___> Yes that's pretty damn sad but I find it normal for guys to wear girl skinnies as long as they're as skinny as the girl themselves

I'm okay with it. Boyfriend wears there and likes them better more "support" feels comfortable apparently because there's no crotch. Deciphering boyfriend speak is difficult

Archived