Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xquisitebabyy_

That's really weird because aren't girl skinny jeans shaped for a girl's body?

Plus they make guy skinny jeans so why can't they just buy those? @@

Guest ViVa4ever

now i know why girls don't use their pockets.... cuz they are so tiny!
lol :P

I think it's weird, but as long as it looks good on you then me, the girls and the whole world are fine.

Guest cherrylollipop

No! it's not okay!

it freaking disturbing....

i mean like i've seen guy wearing skinnies with their ball bulging out, some may look good that i would not even notice they're wearing ladies jeans but...yeah

why can't they buy the male skinnies?? aren't there any??><

lol

Guest LionAngel

i find nothing wrong with it. personally i bought men's jeans

for myself *well actually it was from the kids dept..LOL!* because it

fits me just right. as long as it fits them well XD

Guest UnknownHuman

Well Im a guy and I have a pair of girl's skinny jeans. Why? Because I wanted skinny jeans and they don't sell some for men anymore where I live. I don't think it looks bad at all... Now im not comfortable when my clothes arent tight. And hmmm for some people who are like...: do we see your b.... No we dont... XD. Seriously, what's disgusting about it?

I don't like seeing guys wear skinny jeans. I especially hate it when some guys wear jeans that look so tight to the point where it seems as if they took some sleeves from a top and attempted to shove their legs in them. It just doesn't look attractive to me.

Guest bookworm

I think its fine for guys to wear skinny jeans if they're not too tight and can pull it off. I'd actually prefer a guy to wear jeans that fit versus the jeans that slip off when he's walking.

Guest missophisticated

mm .. my boyfriend wears them .. he actually looks good in them. plus he's super duper skinny and regular skinny guy jeans would be too big.

Guest sensationalreality

mmm thats a little akward... haha

there are brands like cheap monday for a reason haha just saying cause girl skinnies are always wider in the waist+hip area,, so the fit will be off for guys

my bro wears really skinny jeans and his waist is like 24 ,, i know jealous and he just wears cheap monday or levis, cause he likes cheap clothing that looks nice haha also any of those asian stores and especially online stores like zipia. but like almost every single denim brand makes skinny jeans or at least slim fit jeans.

also cheap monday is MUCH cheaper than brands like american eagle but in my opinion i prefer cheap monday over ae anydayy :)

Guest Misters0freshh

Theres are skinny jeans for guys

but why doesn't american eagle hold them in stock ?

i think it's okay for guys to wear skinny jeans if it's actually meant for guys.

not buy a pair of girl's skinny jeans.

But a lot of guys wear skinny jeans for style and if they are like punk/skater type of guy.

Guest KimHyunJoongOppaJiang<3

Its like when girls wear "boy fit" jeans. It looks awkward. But seriously, boys in girls jeans is wrong on so many levels. I thought guys were the ones who really appreciated comfort. I say complete turn off

Heres my general rule for skinny jeans as a guy.

First off, skinny jeans really only work for really skinny guys. Otherwise it defeats the purpose of the look. Secondly, Men normally should consider skinny jeans for men. This is only because they are designed with men in mind. Girls don't have the same make up down there and so its recommended guys first try out skinny jeans for men because usually skinny jeans for girls really aren't necessary even with a very effeminate look in mind. Girls skinny jeans can work for certain styles on guys. Normally the effeminate styles. It really goes down to comfort. If they truely feel comfortable in the crotch area (tight is okay, skinny jeans are designed to be tight) then girls skinny jeans work out for you. If can feel the material outlining your crotch area, then you should not wear girls skinny jeans.

Archived