Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know lots of guys including my brother who wear girl pants because it fits better and my brother is to small for normal guy pants. Sometimes he even rummages my closet for my pants

Guest dorkafied!

im okay with guys wearing skinny jeans. as long as their balls dont bulge and richard simmons crack dont show, i'm all for it.

agreeeeeeed :D

I've seen this too...this guy was in this girl store that only sells women's clothes, and he was trying women's skinnies in the change room for women. There's no men's section.

Guest vulgar812

There was this chubby guy at my school who wore skinny jeans. It was a disaster. He looked like a girl from behind.. seriously. The jeans were so tight that they outlined the curves of his legs and butt :huh:

Guest Katalyst

Ugh skinny jeans... i hate them so much, i really dislike anyone who wears them exception of girls of course. True, some men are good at wearing it but for some men.. it just doesn't work and they still try to get the style going which makes it awful!

I prefer straight jeans, so much room!! and it looks much better then baggy jeans.

Guest polka_dotts

I think it's unattractive. If my boyfriend wore jeans skinner than mines, I'd probably dump him. No, jk. But on the real, though, we'd have to talk. Lol.

Guest .:precious:.

omg I think thats so so weird theres this guy in my class and hes really nice and everything but he was wearning red skinnies the other day and a bunch of the guys were cracking on him. They were like omg nice skinnies I love them where did you get them from? and the guy turned around and hes like oh I bought them from sirens and my jaw just dropped because I couldnt belive it that he bought girl skinnies and they were so tight and it just didnt look right. So I say no its wrong, I know that they do sell some really nice skinnes for guys that fit them really well and so I would suggest that guys buy the ones made for guys cause otherwise it just look wrong to me.

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

Not really, as long as they aren't smaller (in size) than me and they don't show the bulge :P and if they have nice legs (AND A BUTT) like Alex Evans :P I wear the guy skinnies (I borrow them from guy friends) cause I like the whole super loose skinny style, but I prefer skinnies to be worn the way they're supposed to be.

I really don't care As long as it doesn't bulge too much than I'm a-okay with it. & I wear guy shorts, so why can't they wear girl skinnies? It's basically the same thing, just a different type of pants.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

OH MAI GAWSH EWW OMAI GAWSH GUYS GENDER BENDING EWW OH MAI GAWSH.

I like how a lot of people are okay with girls wearing guys clothing but not guys wearing clothing from the women's department.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's like a girl trying on guy jeans. No problem with it at all.

Guest doremii*

I don't know any guys that wear girls jeans.. lol but I guess I wouldn't mind if I saw a guy wearing girl's pants. I sometimes buy guy clothes.. lol

Archived