Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

LOL

that would make me DEPRESSED ~!!!

because what if ur boyfriend tried on a pair of ur skinnies~ and was lykk "ohh~!! these r too loose on me!!"

i would be cryingg on the inside if sth lyk that happened to me

T^T

so i wouldnt lyk it if i had a boyfriend that wore girls skinny jeans, just because i wanna protect ma fragile self esteem

LOL

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atomicangie-

My brother's gay friend wears girls skinny jeans 'cos apparently it's tighter around the butt, and therefore making his butt look more nicer? But I find it extremely weird. :|

Guest WeiJian

My brother's gay friend wears girls skinny jeans 'cos apparently it's tighter around the butt, and therefore making his butt look more nicer? But I find it extremely weird. :|

'

Actually girls' skinny jeans are larger around the hips. And from what I've read, females tend to accumulate more fats around the butt and thigh area, whereas men on their abdomen. However the difference between male and female marketed skinny jeans is their size-fit base on my personal observation. As long as it fits well, who cares how the product is marketed?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoobsIzSick

I'm a dude and i wear girl's skinnies and i think it is fine. It does not hurt my junk at all and it is quite comfty although when buying i do get some dirty looks like the ppl think im weird lol

ngl, I think it's a bit odd :| but also ngl, they look pretty good on guys sometimes LOL.

The other day in my class actually, two guys were talking about what size they wore in girls jeans. One guy said he was wearing a 5/6 and the other wears a 3/4 apparently D: All the girls looked appalled lol.

Even though it is a little weird, I've often wanted to buy a pair of guy skinny jeans because the fit is less curvy and more straight. So I can't say I think it's wrong or else I'd be a hypocrite lol. To each their own. It's just clothing.

Guest Tonyc402

I actually dont understand why guys would still buy girls skinny jeans because there a lot of brand out there right now that are hella skinny (pretty close to the taperedness of girls). Seriously has a guy never heard of Nudies or Cheap Mondays, man even Levis and HM ?

i have lke about 3 pairs of skinny jeans but their men tho

i dnt go for girls clothe makes me feel alittle strange

i get mine from H&M and urban outfitters and top man

i think men should get them from these places becuz some run really skinny

and it just weird girls clothe r for girls not men

im all for skinny jeans just not the colorful ones haha

i also think theres a point in wearing skinny jeans where t its just weird

like guys shouldnt wear it so tight to the point where it looks like legging thats just odd

also no offence but if u dnt have the body type u should becuz skinny jeans brings out all ur worst assets

it was originally for girls to bring out booty and hip etc but us men shouldnt do that

point is, it shouldnt be too tight and everything looks even

idk if that makes sense

Guest ahkeyme-ng

I don't wear skinny jeans because my *cough* area down there gets constricted and I look... unmanly wearing them. :huh:

But I'm definitely not adverse to people who wear them.

Archived