Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

Guest RYUUSEi

It's fine with me, most idols and the boys posted in the ULZZANG MANIA-thread look so good in them. :o So if they can pull the look off (and it's not skintight) then it's all good.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WeiJian

Personally, I don't find skinny jeans on a guy appealing at all. Sorry.

I guess it depends on the individuals. Some girls like guys in skinny jeans (well those with the correct body types) while some don't. But guys generally should feel absolutely free to dress in whatever why they like and not be restricted to only wearing boring shirt and baggy pants.

Guest epikxbang

no. please. just - no. after seeing a guy with light blue skinnies with his, err, front & back assets swinging all over the place, i can definately say i'm scarred for life.

Guest WeiJian

no. please. just - no. after seeing a guy with light blue skinnies with his, err, front & back assets swinging all over the place, i can definately say i'm scarred for life.

That guy probably is either too bulky and has really beast-sized "assets" or he's wearing several sizes too small. Its all about body type. ;)

@Evito

THOSE ARE SO FINE! I love them!

I need to remember that brand..... :P

Haha thanks. (:

Those who voiced their concern on certain parts being strangled... I sag which eliminates the rise of the jeans from killing me. :b

I'm actually quite surprised by the number of replies in this thread AGAINST skinny jeans. Maybe it's just because where I live (Orange County), but almost EVERY GUY wears skinny jeans.

Guest epikxbang

@ zantac_2: i know what it is, but personally, i don't wanna see it hanging out of someone's jeans 'cos they're way too tight for him <_<

That guy probably is either too bulky and has really beast-sized "assets" or he's wearing several sizes too small. Its all about body type. ;)

hm, i guess you're right ^^, they're okay as long as it's not too tight (to the point you can see things . . . swinging around).

Guest WeiJian

Skinny jeans on guys is a no no in my opinion.

One time, I saw this guy wearing them. They were so tight, you see his outline of his package. Not cool.

That guy in your signature is wearing Skinny Jeans...;)

Guest thekidd7237

I actually saw a guy at my school wearing girls skinny jeans... it was so tight on him it looked like leggings

it was disgusting.

:o That is just gross, haha I would be laughing if I saw that

Guest kinubic

Levis has the 511 skinny jeans for men im a 32 so i get 34's the 36's look like straight cut! and its not any tight ! il never try womens skinny's haha 2 of my friends do! one wore green ones and red ones! reminded me of SNSD's gee hahahaha

Guest crackednut

Guess it depends on HOW tight. I find it a bit uncomfortable to wear anything thats sucking to my skin, and the same goes to looking at people with that tight of pants. Slim is cool, stuffing your legs into denim sausage skins, not quite.

Its a bit of a personal preference too I guess. I don't prefer skinny guys, and skinnier guys usually suit skinny jeans better.

Guest BoomBoomAfridi

I don't care as long as they're from the men's section.

P.S. Asian boys are usually skinny, so they look better in skinny jeans, not baggy pants. Just my opinion

Guest tomato_osauce

when my brother told me his skinnies were females i thought it was weird too

but then he told me that the sales person said that alot of guys tend to buy female ones

cos the material is better and it's like shapes nicer?

i guess its ok XD cos you can't tell its a female one unless they tell you o__o

Guest onnetwothreefour

I have some friends that wear girl jeans or use to buy girl jeans because there were no guy jeans that fit them skinny like they wanted but nowadays since skinny jeans are really popular right now more and more brands make skinny jeans so my friends usually don't buy girl jeans anymore unless even men's skinny jeans don't fit. i have a friend that just bought a pair of cheap mondays and they're unisex :D

Archived