Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

Guest Gabriellie

im okay with guys wearing skinny jeans. as long as their balls dont bulge and richard simmons crack dont show, i'm all for it.

I agree. Guys can be really cute in skinny jeans.

A few days ago I saw a group of Asian pretty boys in skinny jeans.

They looked really hot in them, and I love their asian-anime hair styles.

But IMO, skinny jeans are meant only for "skinny guys". Thick macho bulky gorilla of a man and fat guys should avoid them at all cost. ;)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mysiwon

I remember that minho (SHINee) wore gorgeous skinny jeans. it looks nice and fit his legs perfectly. until I found out that it's skinny jeans for girls. and I feel "eww~"

Guest mularice

Well some brands are marketed as unisex so are meant for guys and girls alike.

My bf wanted grey skinny jeans from April 77 but they were sold out of his size in Selfridges London so he was looking online and found the exact same ones in the sale on the ASOS site. But they were in the girls section of the site. He ordered them anyway and when they arrived they were exactly the same as the ones in the men's section of Seflridges, turns out they are unisex. Saved him £100. Yay.

He looks great in skinny jeans. I think it depends on what the guy's style is like, just because a guy wears skinny jeans or even girls skinny jeans it doesn't mean he will look overly effeminate. I love guys in skinny jeans!

Actually bf tried on my jeggings the other day but they were farrrr to small and tight he couldn't get them past his thighs. I find it funny that he's willing to do things like that, he's totally comfortable with his sexuality.

Guest efflorescent musings

IDK... I find it weird but if they feel comfortable wearing it...

well... I guess because girl jeans are more fitting...

Guest xxbobachan

that's sort of .. weird haha.

he must've been hella skinny or something -__-;

guys are okay with skinny jeans;

i like skinny jeans with converses/flip flops :]

but wearing girl skinny jeans is a bit.. odd in my opinion, haha.

depends on the guy i guess

Guest yuri9do0

a bunch of my male friends that wear skinny jeans usually wear girls jeans, cuz only girls jeans are made tight enough (?)

idk lol

most of my guy friends are skater type people so.. ya

Guest musicsmylife

^they dont, but are they o.o

i always just assume some guys shop in the girl sections cuz some of their jeans are extremely tight

so im whatevs abut it. but it does bother me how some of their jeans are tighter then mines. seems uncomfortable >.<

^they dont, but are they o.o

i always just assume some guys shop in the girl sections cuz some of their jeans are extremely tight

so im whatevs abut it. but it does bother me how some of their jeans are tighter then mines. seems uncomfortable >.<

Correct, lmao. But I only have a pair, I actually bought them by accident because I picked it up in Zumiez and they don't have a sign that says boy or girl and after wearing it for a few weeks I decided to go on Zumiez's website to check out some items and found out they were girl jeans haha. But I don't think they look bad or anything, I'm not metro/gay/skater. :b I just like skinny jeans. None of my friends actually knew they were girl jeans until I told 'em. :P

I used to give guys the benefit of the doubt when they said it gives them a better, tighter fit. But it's not really an excuse anymore since they have outrageously tight skinny jeans in the guys section now too. I don't really care, but it annoys me when big guys try to fit into really, really small jeans.

Guest Gabriellie

If I'm fat I'll certainly feel a little bit insecure seeing a guy in skinny jeans. lol.

I used to give guys the benefit of the doubt when they said it gives them a better, tighter fit. But it's not really an excuse anymore since they have outrageously tight skinny jeans in the guys section now too. I don't really care, but it annoys me when big guys try to fit into really, really small jeans.

Yeh I agree. Its called "skinny" jeans for a reason.

Thick ugly macho "dumplings" should avoid them at all cause because they look disgusting in them. But then again, its their freedom, so...who cares.

Guest NeekoNeeko

LOL "dumplings"? Thats a weird image. Ehh im not really into the skin tight jeans on guys so much. More like fitted jeans work for me. I do have a pair of skinny jeans myself but i probably wear them only like once a week =/

Also wearing girl jeans makes my crotch area sooooo uncomfortable DX and it feels too low around the waist too.

Guest Gabriellie

LOL "dumplings"? Thats a weird image. Ehh im not really into the skin tight jeans on guys so much. More like fitted jeans work for me. I do have a pair of skinny jeans myself but i probably wear them only like once a week =/

Also wearing girl jeans makes my crotch area sooooo uncomfortable DX and it feels too low around the waist too.

But I guess the point is that guys should have more freedom to dress the way they like.

Us girls have so much freedom in the way we are allowed to dress by society. lol.

LOL "dumplings"? Thats a weird image.

Lol, that is the name we give to those freaky hyper-muscular hairy and gorilla looking guys with big fugly square-face like a WWE wrestler who got to gym too much and drink too much protein shakes.

Guest CiNDERELLA;

I think skinny jeans look really good on guys

.. But! I have this one friend who had to buy a new pair and we went shopping together.

He ended up with buying some in the same girl store that I was looking for some.

Wasn't really a big problem, but I didn't buy any that day, because I felt so fat since he's 2 sizes smaller than me in jeans, lol! xD

- he's like really really skinny! D: And he only bought those because he couldn't find any in his size, for guys ~

I think it's okay, and you can't really tell anyways so I can't see the problem ^^

Archived