Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

Guest QUEEENx3

i like it when guys wear skinny jeans kind of loose? (; bagging their pants just enough. As long as the jeans don't get too tight and look uncomfortable it doesn't matter.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is just weird;;

Are you sure it was a guy?

I don't get why he just doesn't buy skinny jeans for men o____O.

i wear my boyfriend's clothes from time to time..

but i could never imagine him going through my clothes,

trying on my jeans or looking for his clothes with me in the jr's/women's department.

idk why guys just don't buy skinny jeans for men.

they should get the hint that anything tighter would be a disfavor to society.

There are some guys like me who are really slim... I usually wear men's skinny jeans (which look nice) but sometimes I want something a little bit slimmer...so I go to hot topic...I don't even know if the jeans are men or women but I buy them anyway xD...My legs are slimmer than most, and I seem to fit in really skinny jeans better than a majority of girls without it being skin tight

Even for the tighter jeans, some guys can pull it off really well.

http://images.udresses.com/lwz/label/dior-.../large/0046.jpg

The perception that there is not enough room down there is just BS. Men's jeans are designed for men and would of course have room to accommodate for men's anatomy.

My legs are much slimmer than that guy's...but I don't wear anything slimmer than what he is wearing...

im a guy and i wear girls skinny jeans. like from forever21 and stuff cuz their like ALOT ALOT cheaper there... like jeans there are like what 20 bucks?! omg that's so cheap compared to like levis jeans. and im skinny as hell so it works out. i find it really hard to find skinnies for guys with the right fit. alot of the skinnies that i try on for guys look so weird on me.

today i saw a guy. that i mistook for a girl. and still am very convinced that it's a girl regardless of the biceps and manly voice.

he was extraordinarily TALL, had.. how do i say this for a guy? chest length hair? and a girly black beanie on. and was wearing black skinny jeans which showed that he was a COMPLETE STICK.

i swear D: i think i've been horrifically scarred for life. i mean sure skinny jeans on guys that have meat for me is fine, but i can't stand it when i can mistake them as a girl. no.

so the rule is: if you look like a girl - no. if you look guy enough - sure why not.

:D thats just my opinion though

edit: like the pic gabriellie posted, his legs were like http://images.udresses.com/lwz/label/dior-.../large/0046.jpg.

._.

Guest egg-tart

i know a guy who often goes to the girls section of a store to buy skinny jeans.. but the weird thing is, usually a guy would not want to show that they were from the girls' section in any way, but he bought a pair with a huge pink girly heart on the butt pocket @_@ (he's straight btw)

and aren't jeans usually more baggy in the crotch area for guys?? isn't it a little too tight there in girl jeans lol

2 weeks ago i went to my friends bday and i saw my guy friend who was wearing skinny jeans. He told me that it was girls skinny jeans

but then we found out that we were wearing the same exact pair of skinny from AA..one size bigger of course lol it

it was funny :D

Guest crazy_luv

haha i dont think it really matters

my guy friends borrow my pants all the time xD

although it sags on them a bit and makes me feel fat <_<

but if they like it, then let them wear it :lol:

Guest soompier1

When I first read the topic, I thought Jonas Brothers! To answer your question, no please do not put on girl's pants if you are not a girl. It's super weird

How can they fit into girl jeans ? Don't they feel suffocated on the crotch area?

dang, this reminds me of Will and Grace episode when Will wore women jeans cuz they fit him perfectly.

LOL!

Guest kawaiiai

it depends on the guy..and how he caries it off..some guys know how to incorporate skinny jeans..into their own styles..and it gives them a sense of creativity and individuality..it depends entirely upon how the person works those jeans..as long as there's not to much on show..and the jeans dont leave little to the imagination..then i think there is nothing wrong with them.

My sister-in-law calls them gay. o__o;

She has nothing against gays, she just says men who wears girls' clothes are gay. xD

I think it's wrong for guys to wear girls clothes though... It's just... sick... >_>

(and there is no room for mens' private parts in girls' pants LOL ... unless you're a guy who doesn't care if you can't have kids hahahah)

Guest nononoyoudont

cant believe im posting on soompi....prolly my first and last time....

skinny jeans for guys, but i do get comments like 'why you wearing girl jeans?'

nudie thin finn and yea...i usually dont sag, just my style that day

IMG_0751.jpg

Guest dr.mattae

and aren't jeans usually more baggy in the crotch area for guys?? isn't it a little too tight there in girl jeans lol

in my experience no. Obviously a guy isn't gonna buy crotch binding jeans so even if they were tighter, a normal person would size up so that they aren't so tight. The main difference between men's and girls is the rise. The rise on girls jeans are much shorter which is what some of you may be referring to. In otherwords, I can't use the zipper on mine because it's like an inch long lol where as guys zippers are obviously much bigger because of the longer rise. If anything the stretchiness in women's jeans cause them to kinda loosen up because women have wider hips and bigger butts lol

But if you buy the right jeans or sag em enough they feel fine. Now I only have worn two pairs of girl jeans in my life but for those of you going "omg that's just wrong now you can't have babies" like i said in my other post, it doesn't matter. If you buy jeans that are tight enough then yea it'll get crowded in there, whether they're mens or womens.

Guest phantasma

That dude must've been pretty skinny xD.

But in my opinion, I don't think he should've gone to American Eagle to get women's skinny jeans.

I mean, there are tons of other places that sell men's skinny jeans!

But if someone really wants to wear a girl's skinny jean, then it's not my place to criticize them or tell them not to.

If they want to, then I guess they can.

Guest orangegingers2

LOL if the guy has a nice figure and if they jean fits.. then its fine i guess.. :P

and if they guy has a "non-feminine" personality hopefully

i think dancers look rly good in skinny jeans..

Archived