Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

skinny jeans for guys, but i do get comments like 'why you wearing girl jeans?'

nudie thin finn and yea...i usually dont sag, just my style that day

I wear Nudie Thin Finns as well, get a ton of compliments from girlies. :P

I'm buying new jeans soon though, kinda getting over skinny jeans...

Here's a picture when I got 'em six months ago:

wdywt.jpg

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh. I'm not a fan of the whole skinny-jeans-on-guys look, but straight jeans I'm fine with. If you do want to buy girls skinny jeans and you're a guy, make sure they don't fit as tightly as they do on a typical girl.

Guest WeiJian

There's actually plenty of space for guys in girl's jeans since female jeans are designed to accommodate to the wider hips and thigh area of females. Furthermore, a guy can get a size bigger if his balls are really mutant-size big.

I was shopping for a jacket that I like when I was in Hong Kong, and the smallest size for men (XS) is still too large for me so the sales lady suggested that I try the female sizes (exact same design) and I got myself a small which fitted me perfectly.

Guest ieesuhgoo

^wow hate much?

sometimes it may not be the whole girls jeans vs guys jeans label but more of the price label. not everyone has $300 to drop on a pair of ksubi's (for guys that is) and would just opt for a cheaper pair that just so happens to be for the ladies. :rolleyes:

they're probably jerks. Lol.. no really, jerks.

look up the term, many guys are wearing skinnies now cuz of this Jerkin dance.

ahaha :P

Ahh that makes sense. Well those guys who are awesome at jerkin' can wear what they want. They are amazing dancers.

I wear Nudie Thin Finns as well, get a ton of compliments from girlies.

Nudies are so sick, LOL. Have you washed them yet? My brother just got Slim Jims some weeks ago for $140, lol. He's so careful with them.

Anyway, if I guy can pull skinny's off (which most can) it's pretty hot. Even girl pants, haha. [:

Guest miss adorablexd

how would they fit their package there.. lol

i dont think its that werid.. style wise.. but the crotch area is made for women's obviously..

Guest Liandon

It looks pretty good.

My bestfriend wears girls skinny jeans.

He told me it was sort of embarassing though, going to the girls side, taking them and then trying them on.

@Evito

THOSE ARE SO FINE! I love them!

I need to remember that brand..... :P

Guest WeiJian

lol. lame. look like a man plz, not a wimp, but I guess most of the skinny jean guys can't look like men anyways.

Not every men are naturally big and hairy you know.

Maybe there are more caucasians with that built, but that does not mean that other guys who are not bulky and hairy are not men.

Guest dancingbymyself

No! it's not okay!

it freaking disturbing....

i mean like i've seen guy wearing skinnies with their ball bulging out, some may look good that i would not even notice they're wearing ladies jeans but...yeah

why can't they buy the male skinnies?? aren't there any??><

lol

1. Their usually twice as expensive.

2. Most guys skinny jeans aren't actually that skinny. They say skinny, but their not.

For really skinny jeans you have to go to "super skinny"

3. They don't have as much selection.

That said, when I wear skinny jeans I wear guys lol.

Hot Topic has probably the best cheap skinny jeans for guys (rude fit) but you have to size up.

I wear a 30 normally, but I wear a 32 there. The waist is a tiny bit large, but the 30 legs are just ridiculous.

It makes me feel like my circulation is gonna be cut off.

Guest Arcadian

I can't say I like it to be honest. I think I'll stick with straight jeans... :)

I slightly agree that a guy shouldn't be wearing something that doesn't let the man parts breathe a little...

Whenever I see a guy wearing skinny jeans that are like glued to their knees, I ask them if they are gay. Men wearing tight girl jeans and pulling their socks over their jeans and wearing huge jackets. So queer, I have no words. No offense to all you tight-jeans guys who might be reading this. But you need to hang up your purse and get some real pants.

Guest Babysoul

I don't mind. Some guy purchased 2 pairs of girl's skinny jeans from where I work and was actually wearing another pair. At first I thought it was funny, but honestly, it doesn't matter! You can't tell anyways. As long as it's not super skin tight, I like skinnys on guys.

Archived