Men wearing girls skinny jeans

Guest leongfun

Guest x.3christine

guys wearing skinny jeans....i personally don't like it....if it's a little baggy then it's okay not really TIGHT that would show every inch of a guys lower body though

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest natsurei

=o my friend and my boyfriend said the women's slim fit jeans from GAP fits really nicely on guys.

And I agree! LOOOL. They're not skinny jeans, but they fit rather nicely(but with more space), so it doesn't look like...they're wearing girl's jeans you know.

Hahaha, if it'slike that then I guess it's ohk. But it'd be weird to walk into a store with my boyfriend, and..he's heading for my size of jeans('cause we're same size) Hahaha.

Guest ephemeral.

I wear them. What's wrong with that?

LOL. Brother was messing with my acc, making people think I'm a guy.

Anyways, i think I replied before, but it's okay if it's not that tight.

One of my guy friend does that and he's straight, with a girl friend. His jeans are tighter than mine and his girl friends. >_> He can rock them.. so I guess as long as he can rock em, it's okay?

Guest doctorlee

I have couple of pairs of girls skinny jeans and they're almost no different than guys ones I bought from Korea.

When I wear guys skinny jeans they're not that skinny on me and the fit is sort of ugly too.

So I either get girls skinny jeans in the US or buy guys skinny jeans from Korea.

Guest fantuan17

i dont think its a big deal ynless its really obvious that they are girls jeans lol

some guys skinny jeans dont cater for smaller guys~ i have a friend who is quite small in build and he sometimes wears girls skinnies.... and they look good on him~ BUT i do dislike guys who wear jeans so tight they look like leggings... that i agree is quite wrong,.... theres skinny and too skinny >.<

Guest fairytaIe

If it looks good on the guy, then I'd say go for it.

qft.

I'd wear chicks jeans because they have the right length, but I ain't gonna buy it from a chicks store. john tesh that.

Guest iDance24

i think some guys wear girls skinnies because they

can't fit into guy's skinnies. some of my friends are

SUPER SUPER skinny (skinnier than some of the

girls <_<) and we went shopping with them to get

jeans. they left for a bit so we grabbed a bunch of

girl jeans since we couldn't find his size in the guys

area (they're SKINNY!). well, guess what? they rocked

them. =3=; in a size 25. x_x; or i think it was 27

because they needed "extra room" xD i think it's okay

if guys wear skinnie as long as it's not SUPER tight.

just a bit loose is fine~ ^^ bootcuts are cool too!! :]

Guest deadgiveaway

I prefer guys to wear guy jeans, but I can't usually tell anyway so I guess it doesn't matter much... but I don't like skinny jeans on really skinny guys. Looks so unappealing.

Guest CupcakeCandy

im okay with guys wearing skinny jeans. as long as their balls dont bulge and richard simmons crack dont show, i'm all for it.

My thoughts exactly, maybe it's just me but I think it looks hot.

If they don't bulge that is.

Archived