Guest xingjing

Yeah, I was going to say, why be jealous? Unless you actually know him, then you kind of have an excuse to say that. But face reality, peoples! We'll probably never see him in real life unless it's in pictures or on TV!!

Anyways, Mari is amazing, so don't bash her, PLEASE.

I fell in <3 with him when he was playing Rui in HYD. AGH! Amazing! He's a great actor!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

i was surprised when i saw him again in Hano Yori Dongo.. cos i didn't care about his role in Summer Snow.. but he sure has turned into someone HOTT!! i liked him as Rui a lot..

Guest ichigo_no_powder

to my fellow shun admirers, new/recent pictures of oguri shun:

these are from his upcoming Shakespeare play 'Titus Andronicus' where he will be playing the character 'Aaron'. The blond hair and tan is only temporary so if you don't like it (like me ^^;;) then don't worry.

632761491561718887632761491561.jpg

59794yu.jpg

59026ee.jpg

ph25he.jpg

ph18vg.jpg

y3u16895pc.jpg

hot? I agree

woman058jk.jpg

woman022yq.jpg

he's gotten so thin!! he must get more rest and food ><

1112275b60wd.jpg

stare. you know you want to ^^;;

Guest _LiNDA

SO THATS HIS NAME!! ive been trying to figure out his name.. ever since i watched gokusen.. hes hot <3

he was in GTO? didnt notice that.. gotta watch that again now.. lol

Guest sheart

LOL thats a total richard simmons shot. ahahahahaa <3

i must say im not a fan of his new look and im glad its temporary. i loved shun in gokusen and then i saw HYD and it made me like him even moorree!!!! hes pretty much the perfect boyfriend in that one xP hes great in stand up! too!!

Guest baby--s

^ yeahh same here lol but whatever..he's still a hottie! lol

ohhhh and im loving those 'backside' shots!! ; ) *drools* LOL

Guest yuimisiak

OMG OMG OMG he's so good looking I wish that boys in my class look like him. I would be in heaven *____*

• 2 weeks later...

WOAH he looks SO diff now! haha I nearly couldnt recognise him ><

he looks so diff with a beanie, but I still love him x33 I LOVED him in HYD, it was his best look! hehe he looks so cute in that last pic! ^^

Guest Despoina

he was cuter in gokusen and HYD, in my opinion -_- I think he's purposely showing us his butt in those pictures LOL ^^;

Guest heygingersnap

i really liked him as rui in HYD. he was sooo cute and i fell in love with him, rofl. i'd choose him over tsukasa any day...

he looks a little off to me, but still cute. :)

EDIT: pwned 14th page! :w00t:

Archived