Guest squallie

It's absolutely pathetic to be insanely jealous or hate the girlfriend of a man that all of us adore.

I personally love Mari Yaguchi, and hope that they stay together forever.

I want to see proof of what she said to her boyfriend. What's the point of being a fan of Oguri Shun if you wanted to take away that makes him happiest?

Although it's immature to bash a your ex-boyfriend openly, it's worse discriminating about her openly as well about a matter that's not even, or supposedly proved.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

*REVIVES THREAD*

Shun in HYD is absolutely HOTNESS! *DROOOOLS* Rui... <3

The way he dressed was so.. SEDUCIVE(sp?)!!

This man is so yummy.. *___* HE'S GOT SUPER HOT&LONG LEGS! GAH!

I still can't get over him in HYD xDD la;k';jk'AJDGHKJlaskjdghha I was spamming to my friend on MSN about him when I saw him as Rui XDDD

About Mari.. I don't really have much to say about that =P However, what Shun said about Mari resigning Morning Musume was really sweeeet~

Thanks for all the pictures btw ^O^

PS. I have recently became a fan of Shun =3 COZ OF UCHI UCHI IN GOKUSEN =D

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Didn't 'Waters' come out already? I thought it came out in early March..?

yeah it did - in Japan anyways. My friend watched it 2 weeks ago and she said that it was a nice comedy movie. I can't wait to watch it!!!!!

Guest lKATl

Yes! i finally found his thread...I almost make one, lucky i didn't...hahaha.....

Not just a handsome face but also a talented actor. He has played in many many dramas, movies, and plays.

I disagree with you about he not having a handsome face, but i agree with you that he's a talented actor.

Guest Special Kay

I disagree with you about he not having a handsome face, but i agree with you that he's a talented actor.

Excuse my wording. :D I meant that.. not only does he have a handsome face, but also a very talented actor as well.

A few pictures. ^___^

shunbigglass.jpg

oguri16.jpg

oguri14.jpg

Guest LIL_5tar_87

omg..i love oguri shun so much..i saw him in hana yori dango and i was like totally in love with him..aww he's a cutie

Guest ponkie

Oguri is charismatic! I LOVE THIS MAN. Hope he'll do more drama.

Mari is so short comparing to Shun, but they make a cute couple.

Guest x__FL4*

kyaaa~~ i never realized how hot he was in gokusen cuz my attention all went to matsumoto jun >.< but.. EEEEKK~ i totally loved him in HYD and stand up! =)

Guest nycx1004

wow! i am so glad that there is a thread on SHUN!! thank u, thank u!! so far, i've read the first page, and the last two pages (11-12) mostly about the mari thing! well, for me, i think they look quite cute together, n can i say omg!! she's like 4'8-4'9 and he's like freaking how tall!! aigooz! so cute!! hehe!~ all i gotta say about their relationship is, if there happy n in luv then let it be^^

btw, i am just a newbie fan, since watching hana yori dango!! omgggggggg i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv his body and style in there, big broad shoulders and nice small waist, and LONG LEGs!! gosh, my dream freakin' boy!!

thanks for all the pix on him!!

Archived