• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Minwoo's_AngelEyes

I love Oguri Shun!!! He's such a talented actor! After watching Hana Yori Dango and Gokusen... I've fallen for him!! He's just a wonderful actor and very good looking man!!

Guest jessiesoon

i started to like him after i watched Hana Yori Dango..but i remember him in STAND UP!!hehe!!!

but i knew he is in GTO...he is so young back then...poor him, got bullied in the drama...

his hairstyle in Gokusen is super cool!!!haha!!!

i have to watch all of his drama.....i LOVE him!!!!!!

Guest ichigo_no_powder

another picture from titus, scanned from the pamphlet of a girl who actually got to go see the play. lucky! be careful and don't have a heart attack like I did ><

shuntitus016pj.jpg

Guest hopesofgreen

A recent pix of Oguri Shun. He looks hot in this pix.

ogurishun14es.jpg

credits to asianfanatics

Awww, I absolutely adore him ever since HYD. He looks like he's getting skinnier, especially his face. I hope he gets more rest and eat more! I'm not a big fan of the blonde hair either, so I'm glad to hear it's only temporary.

Guest --after forever

he's hot... i loved him in Hana Yori Dango <33

hey apparently him and his girlfriend broke up...

i saw their sticker picture and they actually looked cute togetherrr

Guest damn.u

A recent pix of Oguri Shun. He looks hot in this pix.

ogurishun14es.jpg

credits to asianfanatics

Tha hair makes him look really weird.

It's too bad that him and his girl broke up.

Time to get your groove on! :D

Guest neena

another picture from titus, scanned from the pamphlet of a girl who actually got to go see the play. lucky! be careful and don't have a heart attack like I did ><

shuntitus016pj.jpg

OMG!!! I love his body in this pix!! He looks stunning! I don't like the hair color but I love how he has it tied up and all.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^lol I agree! the way he ties up his hair to me, gives him this more mystical and manly feeling.

eNeRGy04, I love you. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THOSE PICTURES!!! OMG...how is it possible for one person to be so good looking? omg la...he should live in a tank or something, he looks really really really good when he's wet.

Guest yennie

wahh~~

i was looking for a few pictures of oguri shun

liked him after watching Hana Yori Dango

HANAZAWA RUI ~!!! ^____^

of all the pix..i like his style in hyd

• 3 weeks later...

^OMG THANKYOU for those PICS!! WOOOT HOTNESS! I gotta make some icons out of those pics! xDD

--after forever =O they broke up? OMG I didn't think it would happen so soon >< aww i hope he's ok.. but then again HEHE he's SINGLE now =)

Guest xl0v3juicy

love love looooooove <3 oguri shun. After watching the 1st episode of Hana Yori Dango, i was like OBSESSED over this guy :wub: . Japanese guys are so damn hot... :w00t: !!!!!

Archived