• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxingy_XP

OMG!! SHUN THREAD??? Wahh!! Hahaha kinda late. but yeah. :X hahaha i'm a huuuuuge shun fan. muahaha i absolutely love his acting. he plays all these diverse roles so well. i think all the roles that he's played have been different. it's really amazing. hahaha

and thanks for the pictures! :)

YAY! Thanks for all the pic guys, they're so hard to find.. I love this man, he gives me orgasms :P:vicx::)

I loved him in Hana Yori Dango & Gokusen. He's such a cuttie. Gotta go make an avi now.

^_____^

• 2 weeks later...

i liked him in gokushen 1 (i havent seen 2 =P) i dunno i didnt really think his hair was very appealing but i still liked the hair lol oh yea and him... hehe ^_^ hes was loud but gosh that totally made me go <333 and then i saw Hana Yori Dongo for him. ahhh he got hotter~~ maybe its just me but i think the hair in the drama suits him in a way. gosh his smile is gorgeous and i love his eyes too ^_^ actually everything about him is wonderful~ except... i wish he were younger... lol

Guest jinjin<3

I think Mari and him are SO cute together. I hope they stay together forever. Hehe. He must have been really important to her for her to resign from Morning Musume.

I think Mari and him are SO cute together. I hope they stay together forever. Hehe. He must have been really important to her for her to resign from Morning Musume.

she resigned cuz of him? :vicx: whoa.. i hope they get married :ph34r: :blush: :D

but not now. they can get married when hes 50. =P

so many great pics of him. he looks cute, hot, rapeable, sexy, marriable, takeable, unreachable, mysterious... okay i'll stop now :sweatingbullets: <3333

Archived