• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mrs. Yosuke Kubozuka

am i the only one that doesn't like mari? :x she wasn't so nice to her ex boyfriend after they broke up...therefore i dont know...i just dont like that she openly bashed him. its just ... very immature :x they've been pretty steady for 2 years now right? or is it 1? im insanely jealous -.-;;;

Personally, I dont like Mari either.. so youre not alone

and im curious about what she said about her ex too...

Guest ichigo_no_powder

am i the only one that doesn't like mari? :x she wasn't so nice to her ex boyfriend after they broke up...therefore i dont know...i just dont like that she openly bashed him. its just ... very immature :x they've been pretty steady for 2 years now right? or is it 1? im insanely jealous -.-;;;

why did they break up? what did she say about him after they broke up?

Guest lea4016

This guy is very talented. I just love his seriousness, in his drama series. But, I think, he definitely looked so hot in Hana Yori Dango and Densha Otoko...^__^V

And I love him with Mari together. Hope they will stay together, forever and ever... :blush:

Guest sincerelydolly

Ah, I am now interested in what Mari said.

I was really surprised when I saw his outside picture. From Hana Yori Dango, I thought he seemed kind of like a jpop boy to me but then later I don't really think so. He seems to portray his roles really when especially in Densha Otoko. I thought he looked so mysterious and totally computer nerd, just a really good looking one. XD I just thought his face expressions made him quite good for the role.

=O now I hear this, I don't like Mari too much but I gotta admit they ARE cute together! how short is Mari anyways? I knew she was short but not sure about her height

but anyways off topic..

HE'S SOO CUTE AND HOT! he's my new obsession! hehe <33

Guest iSayOink

awww!! so cute + hot!! heehee~ lol ya, he looks better and extra cuter with shorter hair. hee~ lol. XD *hearts* I thought he was korean at first. lol

Guest goodvibrations

^ Awesome fashion sense, no doubt! Those shoes are a bit out there, though.

They've met sometime in 2004. What proof do you have to justify Mari's supposed exbf bashing?

=O now I hear this, I don't like Mari too much but I gotta admit they ARE cute together! how short is Mari anyways? I knew she was short but not sure about her height

but anyways off topic..

HE'S SOO CUTE AND HOT! he's my new obsession! hehe <33

Yaguchi's 4'8" or 4'9". It varies depending on different sites.

Mari's not my favorite (ex)Musume or entertainer, but I don't dislike her. She's been a great mentor to the younger Musumes and exhibits earnest effort in whatever she does. I particularly miss her liveliness back in the days of the Matthew Best Hit episodes.

Guest setsuna

who liked the way he dressed in HYD? *raises hands* I did!! lol

credits: d-addicts

o_O

Is it me, or does it look like he has huuuuuuuuugggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee feet?

Guest ichigo_no_powder

who liked the way he dressed in HYD? *raises hands* I did!! lol

I think a better question will be, who here hates whatever he has ever worn? he looks so yummy in everything!!! but extra yummy in HYD ^^

I think a better question will be, who here hates whatever he has ever worn? he looks so yummy in everything!!! but extra yummy in HYD ^^

agreed ^_^

but his feet do look huge. =X lol. but gosh hes such a hottie. i rewatched the Waters Trailer a couple times lol. i was mostly focusing on him. no wait i was only waiting for his face. =P cant wait for it to come out.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

LOL truee

this guy looks good in anything. :wub:

Didn't 'Waters' come out already? I thought it came out in early March..?

Guest joyeux

Man... those tight pants make him look EXTRA skinny! But yeah, Shun's fashion sense definitely overpowered MatsuJun's in Hana Yori Dango xD AHAHA.

Guest A I R I

Well..i see dat some of u guys don't like Yaguchi Mari, but i like her and i bet she said bad things to her ex-bf cause he was a jerk. right now i'm happy for her to be w/ Oguri Shun, plus ppl shouldn't say things.

Archived