Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I somewhat remember him from GTO...who did he play?

so flippin hot, and he's like...6ft, I think??

ahh!!! ever BETTER!!!

He was Noboru (I think) he played the quiet small kid that was bullied by those awful girls. He was the most adorable litte thing in it! I just wanted to like hug him and then put him in my pocket and take him home! Why anyone would bully him is beyond me, i just wanted to take care of him.

Guest A I R I

Oguri Shun~ does he still go out w/ Yaguchi Mari(Morning Musume old member)?

Guest melon

He's way too cute. His roles in dramas are so innocent too. It's hard to imagine him getting mad.. :P

Guest touche`

Dannng!! He is so freaken cute!! I love his acting on gokusen 1 and Hana yori Dango. keke makes me attract to him more. :wub:

Guest joyeux

Thanks for sharing, Special Kay! He's so cute ^^

He's so hot! haha, his height is amazingly hot too<3 I loved his acting in Hana Yori Dango. In Gokusen, his hair threw me off so much, but his acting in either dramas is the best.

Guest goodvibrations

I want to see a Mari/Oguri lovechild. Woooooh, a mini Oguri or a super tall Mari. 8D

Oguri's divine. in Gokusen. with that crazy blonde hair.

bird.jpg

shun.jpg

shun04.jpg

toughguy.jpg

tousledhair.jpg

layoncar.jpg

for more , go to my photobucket here .

ahh !! oguri ! love him . i was first exposed to him in hana yori dango . he didn`t really get to me , but then i watched gokusen ... OMG ! that is his best role up to date !!! oguri is so much more goofy than all his laid back roles , and although i enjoy him in all his laid back roles , i think it would be better if he had more goofy gokusen - like roles . His new movie the neighbor 13 was really ... weird , but he did an awesome job .. i mean , to those people who watched it ... the scene when they`re dancing in his mind ... let`s just say he`s REALLY confident . i`m still awaiting his turn as a lead actor in a drama .

great , aspiring actor .

and .. all time favorite =

baeball.jpg

Guest joyeux

Ah, he's so freaking cute <3333 Thanks for sharing!

Guest AznGirL

Hot and cute, damn!

I’m new to Japanese dramas and he’s making me stick around. Love him. I seriously hope he gets a lead role soon….maybe as a dark, heroic, bad-boy…umm, that would be interesting!

Oh yes…and I hope he keeps the short, black hair. Plz…plz…plz…