Guest tooloveli3

I absolutely adore him! I fell in love with him in Densha. He was even more amazing in HYD! LOVES IT!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rukiholic

I loved him in HYD and Gokusen although I wasn't a fan of his long bleached hair. xD He was also so good in GTO as well

Guest MissMonika

Awww, I love Oguri Shin. He's soo cute. I remember when GTO first came out. He was really wimpy and scrawny on that show. Now, he's such a hottie!

Guest iiYeuYu

Omgsh ! When i saw him in Azumi and Azumi II, the first thing that struck me was how similar he was to Eric Mun. He looked more like Eric in Azumi II though coz he had more screen time. But yea. He was hot haha.

Guest MissMonika

Some entertainment news from Japan-zone.com

"Former Morning Musume member Yaguchi Mari (23) has broken up with actor Oguri Shun (23), according to this week's issue of "Josei Jishin" magazine. Her agency confirmed that the two have not seen each other since April."

Guest Mrs. Yosuke Kubozuka

Thanks MissMonkia for the info!!! He must be really busy now with his play work and preparing for England.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ oh I'm with you. noooooo they broke up ^0^

but wait, she broke up with him? she better have not hurted him...

Guest xxingy_XP

nooooo they broke up!?!?

yeah... i'm only pretending to be upset. :P

LOL

ahem. but you're not the only one. XD

oo is he going to act in another drama? wait or is it a play? i want to see him as the lead lead. you know? not as the third wheel. TT_TT. well except. i guess he wasn't the third wheel in hyd. since he didn't REALLY like tsukushi. or did he? i never got that part. hahaha but whatever.

I just heard about the break up too. Kind of sad but hopefully they're working things out. Well, here's a pix I capture while watching Stand Up. Just to cheer you all from not thinking too much about the break up. :P

oguri2lt.jpg

Guest ~Shelly~

Heh he really wasn't noticeable in GTO. I had no idea it was him in GTO whilst I was watching Hana YOri Dango. Then I looked him up on google and it said he was Noburo in GTO and I was like "WHATTTT?!" I had to watch GTO again to clarify and omg he's grown up!!! And so damn HOT now! OMG!! Oh yeah is it true Yaguchi Mari and him have split? Man oh man I hope so, he's so hot! =^.^=

Edit- Oh my bad you it's true.

Archived