[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Are the netizens one single mind? This girl probably has learned her lesson and won't do it again. Someone else will, but probably not this girl

I wasnt talking about the girl

I think this problem is much bigger than you can imagine.. its not about a person who post things up.. its about 1000 of people thinking the same.. thats what is scary

and yeah saying antis should die is a little bit harsh

But, I do agree with you. It's kind of scary how fast things can snowball on the net...I think that what happened here...I don't know how people can get satisfaction out of hurting others, but I guess they are just individuals with a BIG chip on their shoulders...and they need to unload it onto someone else...

Honestly though? I think if the media would just STOP reporting on what netizen's have to say, they wouldn't work themselves up into such a frenzy. It seems to me, that a lot of reasons netizens do what they do, is to get a reaction. In a way, I guess, it makes them feel powerful. They are more likely than not, pretty powerless beings in the grand scheme of the world, and the net is the only place where they feel they can exert some power. it's the only place where they have influence...if we could just take away that influence, stop giving their comments so much meaning, then perhaps the situation Jaebom is in, could be avoided...

agrees

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicismylifey

And to think that

seven days ago...

Jaebum was in Korea...

and the screenshots

weren't posted...*sighs*

Why did he leave so quickly?

and...

When is JYP/JYPE going to

release an official statement?

Guest mentalfiction

WHAAAT?!

Noooo....WHYYY?!

This sucks bad.

I do believe it was his fault, though. Not that he wrote those messages (he was young, and everyone does stupid things when they're young). But because he just left an opportunity like that. Some people are dying to be where he is right now.

Will miss him A LOT though.

Hope he comes back

Fighting Jaebum!<3

Guest terrorist

you know the real problem i see here is..

jaebeom has got to man up a bit.

there is always going to be anti-fans. but it's how you deal with it mentally.

I mean Britney spears got ALOT of anti-fans.. one including me. LOL

but that doesn't make Britney stop making music.

She might've went bald.. but she stayed put.

Guest emilyXx

Seriously, stop saying that not forgiving the girl that made Jay leave is the same thing like people not forgiving Jay.

I think many people would react like Jaebeom when they come to a country where they don't have any friends and close family who 'really' love him, and even if he wanted to make new friends and become close with his family in Korea it was hard for him because he barely spoke korean. I think(almost) everyone wants to go back to their country where they're surrounded with people that really loves really him and that the people that he loves

Forgiveness takes time people,

Not everybody can forgive someone who ruined somebody's dream in four days while he went through 4 years of pain, sweat and tears for what he was before this whole situation, The Leader of 2PM

This is what I think about this whole situation

Guest JAMIECHOI

I'm sure JYPE agreed that the best step to take was for Jaebeom to step back and leave the country for a while until this whole thing blows over.

Guest polaris

my problem with that girl is ...she purposely put in a lot of effort to search out incriminating evidence to ruin someone.

Searching through all those myspace pages and accounts to find Jaebum's statement (written over 4 years ago) is not just a simple "mistake" ..that's like finding a needle in a haystack.

plus I cant believe people can even compare what Jaebum did to the activities of the girl who caused this whole mess.

everyone has something they regret saying... but that's different from going out of your way and singling out one person to defame and ruin their lives. I'm pretty sure the girl knew what she found would ruin JaeBUm, knowing full well that netizens and the internet world is quite unforgiving and vicious.

of course I dont want any harm to come to her..of course she also deserves forgiveness, but I wish through this event, people will learn and really think before they do something that could ruin someone's life.

Guest lubalubasuju

this is all just a marketing ploy. he'll be back. i wish he wouldnt be back and would rot in his own damn country! i bet he was the one gave kimhyunjoong the swine flu. dirty american.

i just have to say my opinion on something. telling someone to "die"...is a bit

cruel, don't you think? the person who uploaded the myspace comments is

ashamed now, but if you think about it, jaebeom leaving 2PM and telling

someone to die is very harsh. which one is worse? a resignation of a singer or

losing a life? even if it's a joke or you don't mean it at all, it's still foolish in a

sense. if you're human and have feelings, you wouldn't say that would

you? the girl made a mistake and yes, many people won't ever forgive her.

but, let's be real now, it's not right to say that.

Guest Dulce de Leche
this is all just a marketing ploy. he'll be back. i wish he wouldnt be back and would rot in his own damn country! i bet he was the one gave kimhyunjoong the swine flu. dirty american.

Wtf? :huh:

I can't believe he's gone back to America already.

So fast... He's the leader, he can't quit 2PM just like that.

If that person who spread the news wants forgiveness...

BRING JAEBUM BACK -____________-; and we

(or at least some of us) shall forgive you :angry:

I also agree with what terrorist said.

you know the real problem i see here is..

jaebeom has got to man up a bit.

there is always going to be anti-fans. but it's how you deal with it mentally.

Don't be weak Jay, get stronger and come back

for your fans <3

Guest cheepy100

What the hell??? When was the last time Jae even in the same program with Hyun Joong?

In your delusional mind maybe. If you want to blame someone for Hyun Joong's illness, go

blame yourself as an extremist fan for making him working hard to please you.

I'm glad that Jae is back home with his family in America!!!!

Guest SweetSerein

korea wont accept our JAY but US will. Baby, you're only 15 hours away from me. lets all fly to seattle and welcome him. maybe im too late though...*tears* this is thee saddest news...

Guest abigail-aaa

dirty comment

another example of how stupid netizens can get

omgsh! please think before your say something like that >.<

I hope he come back soon =] ___our 2pm leader! FOREVER PARK JAEBEOM!

Guest heartdrops

2PM will never be the same without Jae.

I hope everything calms down soon. I don't mind if Jae is resting right now, but he better be back. 7 is one.

Guest she-smiles

lol. wow. that was very uncalled for, and rude of you to say.

it's ignorant comments like this that makes korea look bad.

so you're not helping one bit.

Archived