[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest hungrycollegeboy

But keep your heads up, everybody, especially all the HOTTEST here. I read on 2ONEDAY's twitter that some are getting sick, can't stop crying etc, don't forget to take care of yourselves. :) Just wait for an official statement from JYP (I'm secretely hoping for him to say that Jay is still the leader, just taking a break!).

I listen to 2pm music and stuff, but not so much as to consider myself a fan.

Okay, I know how upsetting this is to fans, but to the point where people are getting sick?? Dude......

I mean it's alright to be all shaken up, but to actually mess up your immune system because of this issue??

And I see some folks in here aren't willing to accept those apologies from those netizens. Don't be hypocrites now...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I see some folks in here aren't willing to accept those apologies from those netizens. Don't be hypocrites now...

I dont think they deserve to be forgiven. why ? because they never learn their lessons. they will do it again and again

its not a mistake when you do it more than once

Guest lovehunter12

They shouldnt have signed the suicide petition if they are really sorry TT TT jay wouldnt have gone back to america if he wasnt so depressed TT TT

Guest izakikei

OMG

he decided to leave like this =(

plz dun leave 2PM

without JaeBoem, 2PM would never be completed !!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

big SHOCKED !!!!!!

plz tell me this is not true !!

i hope JaeBoem could be strong enough !!

there are still a lot of fans are supporting u n waiting for u to back on the stage !!!

Guest squeaky

I dont think they deserve to be forgiven. why ? because they never learn their lessons. they will do it again and again

honestly, this is true. the netizens who have done this are like the netizens who caused entertainers' suicides. that is unforgivable. i want to be the better person but iono...this is too much to swallow for me right now.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I really can't believe he left too. But I will be going to school in seattle I wonder if he is studying music what school in america he will go to..

I think it is really sad, it makes both cultures look bad. One too free, one too sequester, but i see many supporters, it just the heat of the moment was too strong.

Guest My Sweet September

One person should not bear the weight of thousands.

I feel just as sorry for the girl who found the information as I do Jaebom.

WHY?

Because she is human, she made a mistake. Jaeboem made a mistake...he left the evidence of his feelings, however fleeting they may be, for someone to find and show the world. Like it or not, HE wrote those, he can't take it back, and he wrote them knowing that someday, he was going to debut as an artist in Korea. he was young, frustrated, and I understand his feelings, but he should have been more careful. Could he not have PMed these feelings to his friends, instead of leaving these feeling available for the entire world to see?

Because he left those messages, this girl discovered it. It was gonna happen someday, and she happened to be the one to come across it first. So she shares the news...and everything takes off from there.

She most likely didn't consider the consequences of her actions or expect everything to be taken so far. She made a mistake, much like Jaeboem.

Someone was bound to find it. She regrets it, much like Jaebeom regrets posting those messages. We should forgive both of them. They are both humans...one is a celebrity, one is a normal girl. Neither should be exempt from compassion.

I hope that everyone can come to their senses and realize that, when it comes down to it, we're all just human, we all bleed red. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, words hurt. Wishing this girl to die is just as cruel as the netizens signing that petition. Unable to forgive her actions is just as cold as those who cannot forgive Jaeboem's words.

Will you guys be so heartless if you find out this girl harms herself because the words of others, the words you said, drove her to want to end the only life she has?

Please, consider what you are saying...

And I hope that in whatever Jaeboem chooses to do, he can find happiness....

Guest haiphuong

One person should not bear the weight of thousands.

I feel just as sorry for the girl who found the information as I do Jaebom.

WHY?

Because she is human, she made a mistake. Jaeboem made a mistake...he left the evidence of his feelings, however fleeting they may be, for someone to find and show the world. Like it or not, HE wrote those, he can't take it back, and he wrote them knowing that someday, he was going to debut as an artist in Korea. he was young, frustrated, and I understand his feelings, but he should have been more careful. Could he not have PMed these feelings to his friends, instead of leaving these feeling available for the entire world to see?

Because he left those messages, this girl discovered it. It was gonna happen someday, and she happened to be the one to come across it first. So she shares the news...and everything takes off from there.

She most likely didn't consider the consequences of her actions or expect everything to be taken so far. She made a mistake, much like Jaeboem.

Someone was bound to find it. She regrets it, much like Jaebeom regrets posting those messages. We should forgive both of them. They are both humans...one is a celebrity, one is a normal girl. Neither should be exempt from compassion.

I hope that everyone can come to their senses and realize that, when it comes down to it, we're all just human, we all bleed red. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, words hurt. Wishing this girl to die is just as cruel as the netizens signing that petition. Unable to forgive her actions is just as cold as those who cannot forgive Jaeboem's words.

Will you guys be so heartless if you find out this girl harms herself because the words of others, the words you said, drove her to want to end the only life she has?

Please, consider what you are saying...

And I hope that in whatever Jaeboem chooses to do, he can find happiness....

I totaly agree with you. We should 4give her just like DBSK's Uknow Yun Ho and Cassies used to 4give the fan who poisoned him in 2006. If we don't, we aren't different from the people who didn't accept Jay's apologize. The most important thing now is we need Jay to comeback and the people who have the right to say "We forgive you" is Jay, not only us.

Im not blaming the girl. she alone couldnt do much

Im blaming all the netizens who dont have anything better to do than talk bad about celebrities

I cant believe that people from pure evilness could hurt someone soo much

I think this problem is much bigger than you can imagine.. its not about a person who post things up.. its about 1000 of people thinking the same.. thats what is scary

Guest My Sweet September

^I shouldn't have quoted you, as I didn't really mean that as a direct response to you, more like me expressing what I have read throughout the day on various sites...

But, I do agree with you. It's kind of scary how fast things can snowball on the net...I think that what happened here...I don't know how people can get satisfaction out of hurting others, but I guess they are just individuals with a BIG chip on their shoulders...and they need to unload it onto someone else...

Honestly though? I think if the media would just STOP reporting on what netizen's have to say, they wouldn't work themselves up into such a frenzy. It seems to me, that a lot of reasons netizens do what they do, is to get a reaction. In a way, I guess, it makes them feel powerful. They are more likely than not, pretty powerless beings in the grand scheme of the world, and the net is the only place where they feel they can exert some power. it's the only place where they have influence...if we could just take away that influence, stop giving their comments so much meaning, then perhaps the situation Jaebom is in, could be avoided...

Guest JaCkiie

Honestly, I think that everyone who is upset at the person who originally exposed and started this scandal, should forgive her - if not, just ignore her. There's no point in bashing a girl and being angry at someone who you don't even care about.

Also, for someone to admit a wrong doing is very admirable, and I am almost positive that 90% of the population would also find it hard to find courage to admit to their own wrong doing, especially to something as huge as this. Heck, I would have trouble too. So for her to come out and own up to the whole situation, especially when she knows the consequences and the outcome is very admirable and courageous.

So we Hottests, as fans should be admirable and courageous as well. We should forgive her, move on from the blame game and support Jay. Right now, I think Jay and 2PM should be our first priority - not someone who doesn't even like Jay&2PM. Therefore, let's just somehow condense all our anger into love, and support our leadja and 2PM. :)

I'm almost positive that Jay will come back. He will come back greater than ever in my personal opinion.

Guest espèce*

my heart is broken!

I can't believe this....I've never cried over a celeb before...but now I am.

2PM will never be the same without Jay.

JAY COME BACK! PLEASE...we're begging you!

:tears:

Guest JaeHoLove

About that girl who said she regretted and wanted to die, well, go die then.. whatever! I won't forgive someone like her, yeah call me a pinkberry... whatever.

This is all too late, she didn't lose anything while the person she hurt lost about every good things he had right now...

There's nothing for us to forgive Jae Bum from the start, he did nothing wrong..

I read those comments, it was nowhere near offensive at all... but more like sad and definitely home sick...

john tesh those netizens....!!!! john tesh john tesh john tesh john tesh john tesh! I just felt so wasted for Jay...urghhh!!!

Guest hiswendy

All I can say is, I want Jaebum himself to forgive her. I hope he can. Even though frankly I don't think she deserves his forgiveness.

I hope she doesn't hurt herself but I also hope she realizes the magnitude of what she's done. She intended to tarnish his name; as a Korean and as a netizen I'm sure she was well aware of the implications of her action (maybe not to the degree it's been elevated to...). The fact alone that she meant to damage such a beloved figure, was just mean-spirited and unreasonable. And for that, I despise her.

But there's no sense in paying mind to her because she's not even worth my hatred.

(I'm really a SUJU fan but holy crap, I love Jaebum and this whole ordeal was just cruel and infuriating. Also I`ve been trying to imagine if something like this happened to any of my beloved 13, oh fawk, all hell would break loose.) In any case...

Hottest Fighting! =)

2PM FIGHTING!

PARK JAEBUM FIGHTING!

Are the netizens one single mind? This girl probably has learned her lesson and won't do it again. Someone else will, but probably not this girl.

I hope someone kills the person who started this.

Are you even hearing yourself? Your comment is part of the mob psychology at its finest...it's absolutely the EXACT SAME THING as what many Korean netizens were doing.

-ginger

Guest colloquy

Come on, some of you need to go, take a jog and smell the roses. You asked them to forgive and undersand Jaebum, yet you can't forgive this girl. I know we're all hypocrites in some way, but this is just making it glaringly obvious.

Guest she-smiles

it's a shame to be hearing such negative comments about the antis.

"they need to die." "they're going to pay."

please do not stoop down to their level. this is the reason why 2PM is in this situation now.

let's show them who the better people are, show them how this is really suppose to be done.

so if you're gonna fight, then fight with a good intention. please do not disgrace 2PM.

Archived