[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest bloated_stick_figure

this is ridiculous...obviously bad on the antis but also bad on jay!

he should stay in korea and continue to work hard and show those disgusting antis that they can't win

also he's the leader of the group...he should be able to show his team that you have to weather the bad times

i just hope it wasn't jype's decision to kick him out and make it seem like it was his decision or else he won't be able to come back

damn...all those years of training and hard work down the drain..i hope he comes back real soon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest julieeeahn

the person who started feels like she wants to die.

well i will kill her through talking mini cooper.

you don't eff a person's job like that.

theres going to be a karma to he or her.

and i know it.

woww now i see it, this is my 3rd time posting up. :}

but that person is going to be crushed in my hand.

ughhh that person is going to DIE, maybe suicide.

you know there should be a petition of that person to suicide,

and i bet you, it will reach up to manyyyyy people.

im talking about thousands, maybe more than millions

also, people who don't know english like they havent lived in the US

you don't even know what he meant.

damnn korea is stupid.

they should know first before they speak.

seriously, everybody in america speaks like that.

they dont know mini cooper and they think they're all that.

well fck them.

Guest PB&Banana

This whole situation is mind boggling to me. First of all these netizens crucify a guy for a mistake he did in the past about a comment on myspace. Myspace! Even if the comment is offensive for them its not like it was so bad he had to leave to America. How was jaebum supposed to know someone with no time in their hands would look at his comments from four years ago and post it up thus causing a national outcry or whatever this situation is. This whole situation is unfortunate.

And what got me even more fired up is that some people keep blaming JYP for not being a good CEO or jaebum's a coward, etc. All the entertainers in JYP are family from JYP to WG to 2PM they all care for each other and to have jaebum a member of their family leave is heartbreaking for them and Jaebum. And to see him so sad and broken is just words can't describe how he must be feeling right now. As fans we can't blame him, JYP, anyone we can't point finger whats done is done respect his decision even though we might not like it because in the end it affects Jaebum and his family the most.

Guest splendidlure

Actually, Jaebum could've used email/letters if he was worried about the time zone when it comes to aim and phone. I wonder if Jaebum has heard of Skype back then ;pHowever, there's no point arguing. He made and mistake and apologized and feels deeply sorry.

The Korean Government really needs to do something about Cyber Bullying. Cyber Bullying is a crime in America. It should be a crime over there too, especially when so many have committed suicide because of netizens.

Guest gem2461

and i know it.

Dude, with this statement, you're making yourself worse than those crazy netizens asking Jay to have suicide.

So, a random internet person reposted some old posts of Jay, and it all got blown out of proportion. Is it that person's fault? No. Was she the one who posted those racist comments? No. Is she supposed to feel guilty? I don't think so.

He's an artist (or in his case, trainee to become an artist), so he should have known that with fame comes responsibility (okay, lame version of a Spiderman quote, I know)...

and i know it.

I'm sorry, but posting up a comment like this is only making you like one of those anti-fans who had pushed this situation so far. You're not any better. She apologized and let's just move on from this. Nothing can be change. I love Jaebum to death, he was always my favorite from 2PM, but you saying this is just too much.

-JYP can't be blame for Jaebum's decision. Just support what Jaebum does and what he wants, he needs the time to be away and be with his family. Nothing can be done now, let's just hope to see him again in the future. JAEBUM & 2PM<33

Guest Honey_KizZ

yesterday when i found out about this i was sure that he wanted to go home and never return...but now i have a feeling that we havent seen the last of JaeBeom. Besides, he situations wasnt so serious, everything just got blown out of proportion because of a couple of words. I really think that he's just taking a vacation to visit family.

-sigh- i don't know what to say =/

the antis got what they wanted ... heartbroken hottests ...

jay has left & now 2PM is now a 6-member group ...

honestly, those netizens need to shove it -0-

those myspace comments were YEARS ago! they need to

chill out & look at jay now. before, he was just a troubled trainee

that was new to the korean culture, migrating from america to korea.

he didn't know much about korea & he was frustrated as a trainee, too.

now, jay has blossomed to a talented artist. he shouldn't leave at all!

im definitely angry & sad about this ...

but as longs as it is for the best of 2PM & hottests, then i'll learn to deal with it.

i just hope jay comes back even better & return back to take his rightful place

as the leader of 2PM(:

forever hottest.<3

Guest yumidoma

Here's my fan-account

Guys.. I went to See Jaebeom at the airport today..

Well I got there around like 11:15ish.... went to the International Arrivals Gate...

At first there were only two of us.. and then my other two frens arrived too...

There were some fans frm Soompi too...... We made Posters... too (will post pix later)

[ Jaebeom, Welcome Home ~Love & Support till the End~] <-- tht's wat i wrote on my poster

Jay's whole family was there His brother, mom, dad......his mom is really beautiful.. and they did see us.. in fact his brother saw us first making the signs..... there were around 6-9 fans there..but at least Something is better than nothing..

Jay was the first passenger to come through the gate...

As soon as i saw a white T.. someone yelled he's here....

we didn't yell or scream.. but just hold up our posters and someone shouted "we love you, Jae"

How did Jay look?

Man words can describe how I felt when i saw him.... he looked like he would break down any moment....

Those split second tht i saw him.. has got to be the most hurtful ones....

If had been given a chance... I would've ran and Gave him a Warm hug.......

Let him know that His fans will always be there for him.. Standing right by him...

I still couldn't believe..... Jay was only few feets away from me.......

I was the verge of crying... everything felt so surreal..

My fren who went to the baggage claims section said tht

Jay kept on saying Sorry to his Mom....

He just glanced at us.. but didn't really pay any attention.. and i can totally understand. tht..

the last thing he wants rite now is to face his fans...

After Jay.. left.... i couldn't help but wonder How hard the flight must've been....

I'm still trying to get over the fact tht I saw Jay today....

I got into 2PM coz of Jaebeom.. and also had tht WA Pride...

Personally I don't think Jaebeom will return to korea... i don't think his family wants tht....

The boy has been through lot..... and i'm sure everyone knows tht... .

Let's keep supporting him... and give him some space...

As much as I want 2PM today be One...

for me all tht matter's is Jaebeom's happiness... he want to stay here.. be it then...

Thank you all who came to airport today

P.S:

Those anti's are asking for apology now... after the harm has been done...

Guess wat.. Apology not Accepted.......

Their apology isn't gonna make a bit of a difference..

After wat i saw today.. and how i felt...

those anti's can literally rot to death and i wouldn't give a damn..

They are not even worth being Forgiven...

"They can't forgive and Forget... Neither can or will We"

Wat they did was Disgrace to K-pop fandom and the Petition... DISGRACE TO MANKIND......

Karma better get each one of them.....

- Yumidoma

Guest superstar`kiss

Thank you for sharing the account in Seattle. I was going to ask about that.

I was especially sad reading the part when your friend heard him keep apologizing to his mom. =(

I'm sure he would've stopped to acknowledge you guys but at this time, it's understandable. Thank you all for heading out there to show Jay some support.

Knowing that he arrived safely is the best I've heard all day today.

^

^

^ Thanks for fan account. It made me even more sad, especially hearing that he kept saying sorry to his mom. T.T But yes, Jae has been through so much and in just a very short period time and right now what he needs is to be surrounded by his family. Hope to seem him even stronger and better in the future. Jae fighting.

yumidoma, thank you so much for your fan account. <3

My heart broke. I was one of the many yesterday who were up following this thread and I had to sleep at around 1:30 because I had school starting early and I do need my sleep. But as soon as I woke up I flipped open my laptop and watched him leave at the airport.

It's been a day but it still hasn't sunken in. This is unbelievable, and I have to say my opinion on korean netizens have changed a lot. I thought they were crazy at first, poisoning, threatening, sending terrible things to them.

But this is a line that has gone too far.

The anti who started this in the first place.... no. I will never be able to give them any forgiveness. Never. I hope s/he realizes the consequences that s/he has done.

I wish 2pm and Jaebeom luck in their future, whatever and wherever it may be...<33

Guest luvK-Pop

I'm not a fan of Jay but the netizens have really gone overboard. they are getting too obnoxious! sorry doesn't make it up! What would an apology would do? and I can't believe Jay quit so easily. I feel so sorry for him. I mean like he's the most popular one in 2pm. this reminds me of the time hyunah left WG. anyway, I hope he'll return soon after the incident dies down.

Guest julieeeahn

Dude, with this statement, you're making yourself worse than those crazy netizens asking Jay to have suicide.

So, a random internet person reposted some old posts of Jay, and it all got blown out of proportion. Is it that person's fault? No. Was she the one who posted those racist comments? No. Is she supposed to feel guilty? I don't think so.

He's an artist (or in his case, trainee to become an artist), so he should have known that with fame comes responsibility (okay, lame version of a Spiderman quote, I know)...

well i just wanted to take all of my angers.

i shouldve just wrote in my blog.

ughhh i know that with fame comes responsbility,

but hes a kid.

yaaa writing like this does make me worse than netizens.

oh well. things already happened

and it can't be changed.

sorry if i sounded more harsh than the korean netziens.

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

I'm just glad that he's strong enough not to commit suicide since there are so many korean celebs that commit suicides. I'd rather have him back in U.S than in the grave, literally speaking.

& yes, to those antis, their apologies is USELESS!!

Guest kat_era

i can't take this!!!!

too much for me to handle.

i'll really miss him. his funny character and crazy dance moves :D

netizens really dont understand how hard it is. they should try comign to american not knowing english or just basic english, train to be a celebrity and debuting. its not easy, they should of given him a break. i think anyone in the situation jay was in would have hated it, he was away from his friends and family he probably felt alone. i just feel sorry it ended out like this. :(

Guest JAMIECHOI

I honestly don't think he should be apologizing or sorry for this whole thing at all. As a public figure, he feels obligated to apologize but, as a person, I think people need to give him a break. First off, whoever translated his comments translated what he said literally and we all know that he didn't mean it like that. After being born and raised in the states and moving to Korea alone is in itself a cultureshock. Aside from not being used to the environment, he probably couldn't communicate with anyone on a comfortable level. Who else is he going to vent to? Everyone knows how hard being a trainee is. Having to conform to the whole system of "I'm older than you, I have more experience than you, I know more than you, treat me like I'm king" thing would get ANYONE down. Antis should put themselves in his shoes. If they were in America and couldn't communicate with anyone, felt alienated and uncomfortable, what would they do? They would dot he exact same thing Jaebum did. I just can't believe that Antis don't grow up. Do antis breed antis or something? You would think that Koreans would evolve in terms of celebrity worship and whatnot. Do they feel better about themselves at the end of the day, knowing that they've made someone feel horrible about themselves? Making a suicide petition?! That's just absurd and is seriously a cyber crime. I'm glad that Jaebum came back to America because he definitely needs time to clear his head and just chill out for a while. The only good thing that came of this situation is that he can take a break and come back to gather his thoughts and sort things out. He deserves some time with his family and friends. They'll help him through these times. As far as antis go, time will pass and they'll find someone else to pick on and, by the time he returns to Korea, hopefully everyone will have moved on.

For the 2PM/Jaebum fans living in WA: I don't think it would be a good idea to enroll in the school he's going to just to see him and etc. I think it would be best if he could just spend his time here as a vacation. As just Jaebum and not 2PM Jaebum. He just needs to relax so we should help him instead of smothering him, you know? :)

Archived