[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest superjihyeee!

Antis don't disappear but some forget. Some turn into fans, and others kind of get drowned out by fans.

Look at how many antis SNSD had their first year. Everyone thought they were going to disband. But then with their comeback of Gee, the number of fans increased exponentially and the antifans didn't have much impact on the fandom right now.

Saying that, "oh, Jay should stay in America because when he comes back he'll be bashed regardless," is illogical thinking. He's getting huge amounts of support in Korea AND the states right now, and people's minds change. Just because you're an anti one day doesn't mean that you'll be an anti five months later.

Ugh.

Maybe I'm just a "fan in denial." Maybe I just can't get over the fact that the leader of my favorite boy band has left. Maybe I'm still reeling from the fact that this whole fiasco happened over a span of 4 days. But even so, I don't need people coming up to me and telling me that I need to wake up and smell the coffee because they think I'm overreacting. I'm sorry, but I need time to come to terms with his sudden departure. If you're over it, then just step back and let me accept this in peace. Geez.

(oh and that last paragraph isn't directed towards anyone in particular. People have been saying some pretty insensitive things on twitter/aim so i'm venting here.)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest v3rmillion

...this kinda reminds me of Edison Chen & his picture scandal.

but then people weren't crazy enough to start suicide petition going against Edison, and Edison's kinda been returning to the entertainment scene.

hopefully Jay knows that there are a lot of us still supporting him.

...this kinda reminds me of Edison Chen & his picture scandal.

but then people weren't crazy enough to start suicide petition going against Edison, and Edison's kinda been returning to the entertainment scene.

hopefully Jay knows that there are a lot of us still supporting him.

Suicide petition for Edison? No. Chinese Triads putting a bounty on Edison's head? Yes.

Guest candyapple1111

Suicide petition for Edison? No. Chinese Triads putting a bounty on Edison's head? Yes.

I did not know that. Is it over for him. Have the other stars involved recovered.

So when do things usually calm down. What other scandals have people overcome. 6mo to a year will he return then. Because I'll still be a 2pm fan.

Jay fighting.

Man ... stars have it good in America.

Anytime a scandal happens.. most of the time.. the celebrity with the scandal comes on SNL.. pokes fun at their own scandal and ALL is forgiven in America.

-------------------

Anyway, I just went through all 10 episodes of HOT BLOOD and WILD BUNNY Episodes.. and I have to say... I really reallly really miss Jaebum...

it sucks so bad because 2PM was a perfect group.. they had such cool chemistry and this group could have longevity.. but now without Jae.. I dont think I can support the group in the same way as before all this crap happened.

If we only had the power to turn back time......

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

Antis don't disappear but some forget. Some turn into fans, and others kind of get drowned out by fans.

Look at how many antis SNSD had their first year. Everyone thought they were going to disband. But then with their comeback of Gee, the number of fans increased exponentially and the antifans didn't have much impact on the fandom right now.

Saying that, "oh, Jay should stay in America because when he comes back he'll be bashed regardless," is illogical thinking. He's getting huge amounts of support in Korea AND the states right now, and people's minds change. Just because you're an anti one day doesn't mean that you'll be an anti five months later.

Ugh.

Maybe I'm just a "fan in denial." Maybe I just can't get over the fact that the leader of my favorite boy band has left. Maybe I'm still reeling from the fact that this whole fiasco happened over a span of 4 days. But even so, I don't need people coming up to me and telling me that I need to wake up and smell the coffee because they think I'm overreacting. I'm sorry, but I need time to come to terms with his sudden departure. If you're over it, then just step back and let me accept this in peace. Geez.

(oh and that last paragraph isn't directed towards anyone in particular. People have been saying some pretty insensitive things on twitter/aim so i'm venting here.)

i know i was really surprised they became so popular with virtually no news from antis..... BUT THEY ARE UNDER SMe..... so then again, im not really surprised.

Guest punchmydreams

i believe matter went by way too fast ...it was like NO ONE had a say in it at all ...you hear one thing and before you can say anything, new news come out! it's so stupid! UGH! "WE WANT PARK JAEBUM BACK"

안녕하세요,

재 이름은Briar Francis (브라이어) 입니다. I am a fan of Jay and 2PM from Australia.

I was very shocked when my 언니 told me about the news of Park JaeBeom on the 8th of September. I was in class at university, and was supposed to do a Japanese exam. But I was too upset and I think I failed it.

For me, JaeBeom is inspirational because he kept pushing forward even when he felt like no one understood him. I too, have been alone in a foreign country and felt like everyone was against me. So I admire him for looking past that and debuting with JYP.

I fully support the HOTTEST trying everything they can to support JaeBeom, and so I would like to propose something. Because I’m not a Korean citizen, I can only email some Korean and International HOTTEST members and hope they can pass this on to the relevant people.

I want to help Korean fans reach JaeBeom by organizing and funding a skywriter (a plane that makes cloud messages) to make a message to JaeBeom in Seattle. Something like “2PM – 7 4EVA” or “WAITING FOR JAY” or “2PM 7 – 1 = 0”.

I think by writing our message in the sky, JaeBeom will realise that we love him, and want him to return to us safely and in an emotionally stable state. We can also specify the time of the message to be at 2pm.

For skywriting, a message as long as one of my examples will cost about USD 2,000, and the company will discount multiple messages in a day. While I can’t pay for all of it (I am only a student, I have 2 part-time jobs), I want to contribute some money so that not only JaeBeom can understand our feelings, but also the rest of Seattle, and even the world.

For greater impact, I think it would be better to do more than one message, because I am afraid JaeBeom will not see it or hear about it if we only pay for it once. If anyone knows who JaeBeom’s friends are, we can tell them so that they can make sure he is present when it happens.

I know this is a big project, but I feel like we fans owe it to JaeBeom to make him aware of our love for him. While I am willing to set up a PayPal account people can donate to, because I am an Australian fan, I don’t think people will trust me, and I would rather other people help me organize this.

If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me.

Please email me: brozzar@gmail.com

<3 JAY FOREVER

Briar Francis

wow. i don't believe this. this is a really horrible thing that's happened to jaebeom and 2pm. it is very very unfortunate that jaebeom had worked so hard to adapt to korea, and now that he finally has, korea is giving him the cold shoulder once again. reading those myspace entries is heartbreaking because it makes me realize what a tough time he had during his trainee days, and it's even sadder that he's having even a tougher time now.

good luck to you jaebeom. i mean, this is really really outrageous.

he has people supporting him everywhere XD

thats nice to see. I hope that bring him back

even they supportim him

A member Jeon YeoOk of political party HanNaRa Party/Grand National Party, conservative political party in South Korea, speaks up about the recent incident of 2PM JaeBum and criticisms against him about the posts he wrote on his MySpace page before debut.

credits to: Kpop web

and like I said it my previous post ... what happened is much bigger problem than we think

So this is not the end of the Jaebeom controversy, it is the start. Jaebeom left to go to America, but the things that happened to do with him over the last 4 days contains many issues about Korean society.. Also, between the personal freedom of a celebrity and the opinion of the public, what conclusions should the media come to. This is not just a problem to do with a celebrity. It holds both the issue of the system that Korean society uses to progress an argument about something, and how we will look at the occupation of ‘celebrity’.

taken from :KPOP

you can read more here http://kpopweb.blogspot.com/2009/09/news-1...-about-jay.html

Guest babysweet

as much as i LOVE 2PM, i still feel the pain and can't bear to see ONE missing on stage. Dun get me wrong, i do love the rest of the members, but bcos' i used to LOVE the 7 members 2PM and had started growing my affections for them

i just feel so sad that they are not together again.

Just imagine when they make a COMEBACK with the new album with just 6 members, all the fans will have a weird feeling bcos' we all know that JAY is no longer be seen with them performing on stage or on variety. It will just remind us the pass and sweet memories of Jay with the groups and also bring a hurtful pain of reminding how Jay left us....

IN CONCLUSION, seeing 2PM without JAY in future will cause heartbreak for many of us.

^ Thanks for sharing.

imho I don't think it was their best performance, don't get me wrong because I love the boys

But was it me, or did Taec look like really annoyed and angry when he was rapping his part in "I Hate You"

I know this was recorded just after the Myspace incident, but I was just really taken back by how fierce he looked O.o

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

^

^

i think they were all feeling a bit funny that day and i dont blame them. look at the drama right now, its beyond anyone's imagination..... >.>

anyways, did anyone see this? i didnt find it in any of the jay-related threads on soompi.

A member Jeon YeoOk of political party HanNaRa Party/Grand National Party, conservative political party in South Korea, speaks up about the recent incident of 2PM JaeBum and criticisms against him about the posts he wrote on his MySpace page before debut.Jeon YeoOk spoke about it during her appearance on SBS ‘Current Affairs’ aired on 11th September.

She said, “Through globalisation, JaeBum’s recent MySpace incident arose but I thought isn’t it like closed nationalism with our own people casting him away like that? I thought that we should be cherishing instead of casting away a youth who wrote something in his own private space 4 years back when he was only 17~18 years old and when he is new to the culture that he was placed in. This is very heartbreaking.”

She added, “In my point of view, what JaeBum wrote on his MySpace page 4 years ago was something that he wrote in his private space when he was feeling lonely in this foreign land having to leave his home in the States. Isn’t it cruel to keep tracking and digging into this incident? To what extent should we protect the private life of entertainers? What he wrote was something private to him when he was still a trainee.”

Archived