[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

More than the anti`s saying sorry I want the media and news people to translated what Jay said wrong to come out and say they are sorry for not getting their facts right and that they didn`t check to see what the english words written actually meant.. That is the one person or persons I want a sorry from!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incomplete.

yumidoma: Thank you so much for your fan account. I feel even more sad when you talked about how he looked like he was about to break down any moment. Jay, please stay strong, I wish my word could give him strength. It never stuck to me that loosing him would feel this bad. He wasn't even my favorite in the group to begin with, but with everything he's been through, it's just so unfair, for just something as 'gay' as this could ruin his career. And now I keep watching 2PM video, and it continues to break my heart even more seeing him smiling and all happy. Even it been a day or two, the reality still hasn't sink into me just yet, I still can't believe that I won't be seeing him like this anymore. I keep wishing that all this could be gone in a split second, or as fast as possible. I wish it was those fun time with him and the rest of the member again. Why am I being so dramatic over just one idol, lol? The reason that I don't really even know myself. All I know is I want him to come back, but I also wish the best for Jay and for 2PM. If this is his decision, then I respect it.

Still a helpless fool that hope you might come back.

when it gets tough (esp in this kind of situation) flying back to re-unite and be with by his family is actually a good choice.

yumidoma: that's cool you get to see him @ the airport, are there alot of people coming, btw?

Guest yumidoma

JAMIECHOI

well first don't think any of the fans frm WA said tht they would go to the same skool as Jae....

Wat if he comes to my skool... n come on' we all know our limits...

kpop_yo

Well there were lots of korean faces.. but not many Jaebeom's fans..

there were at least 6-9 fans.... tht i met..

dahheeKEEM*:

Why i said.. his family doesn't want him to go back to korea...

Come on'... if jay was my son... I would want him to return back.

exactly the way i sent him to korea... One piece

but wat did korea give him.. there were fans who loved him... but looks like hatred over powered..

May be no physical damage.. but Mentally... it has caused a lot......

Above all.. His dreams were shattered... all tht he worked hard for.....

but again.. tht's only my opinion.

Guys.. i know the fan account was sad.. I can't imagine.. how Hottest felt when Jae left.....

As for us.. we know tht his safe and sound back to his hometown......

All i can imagine jay sleeping on his mom's lap.....

Guest dahheekeem

yesterday when i found out about this i was sure that he wanted to go home and never return...but now i have a feeling that we havent seen the last of JaeBeom. Besides, he situations wasnt so serious, everything just got blown out of proportion because of a couple of words. I really think that he's just taking a vacation to visit family.

mann....i really hope soo.....

yumidoma :thnx for the fan account....it makes me sad that he kept apologizing to his mom...it wasnt even his fault...but when you said taht his family won't want him coming back to korea....do u really think so? T_T maybe...but i'm still praying that he decides what feels is best for him....

Guest smileysomsx

I'm just wondering where's Park Jin Young in all of this?! I wanna know what he thinks of all of this.

Mann I feel so sorry for Jay, saying he kept aplogizing to his mom is so sadd :(

i wanna cryyy T__T JAEBUM FIGHTING!

Hottest will be waiting for you leaderja. <3

Guest efflorescent musings

thanks for the fan account.

it's good to know he got back with welcoming arms from his family.

2PM will never be the same again but it's probably best for him. I would want to go home and be with my family rather than be stuck in an unfamiliar place.

All we can do know is to wish him luck with his future studies and plans.

and for sure, he'll be back some day, in some way because he was born to be some sort of public figure.

Guest musicismylifey

Updates from 2oneday:

Fans see 2PM walking through the gates and Woo Young crying..

Wooyoung fainted...at the airport

Jay is already through the airport

All seven boys are crying. oh god we feel helpless

Wooyoung is believed to be heading to the hospital..

He is going to a hospital in Shinchon due to the stress brougth on by Jay’s withdrawal...

Does anyone know if there's a

fancam of the whole group?...They

must be so stressed right now...

I read earlier in this thread that besides

being sad and stressed, Khun

is mad, Taec is really mad...everyone's

mad and sad and stressed and confused

and yeah...I pray for their recovery...

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

reading the fan account made me even more sad. i can just imagine how jay would look

coming out of the airplane but i'm glad that his family and best friend was there for him. i think he just

needs family support right now but the line where jaebum kept saying sorry to his mom made my heart

drop. his mom must've been so proud of him making this far i just wish him the best of luck

Guest splendidlure

Updates from 2oneday:

Fans see 2PM walking through the gates and Woo Young crying..

Wooyoung fainted...at the airport

Jay is already through the airport

All seven boys are crying. oh god we feel helpless

Wooyoung is believed to be heading to the hospital..

He is going to a hospital in Shinchon due to the stress brougth on by Jay’s withdrawal...

Does anyone know if there's a

fancam of the whole group?...They

must be so stressed right now...

I read earlier in this thread that besides

being sad and stressed, Khun

is mad, Taec is really mad...everyone's

mad and sad and stressed and confused

and yeah...I pray for their recovery...

Hrm.. what post from twooneday did you get that from? I remember on twitter that they retracted that statement and said it was a rumor started by an anti-fan.

Guest jae90ful

yah...jae bum will come back with all complete package

he will be better

i hope he will rejoin 2pm again in future....when he is ready

jaebum shiii .......ALWAYZZZ KEEP THE FAITH ON JAEBUM!!!

U DEFINETELY RETURN TO KOREA SOMEDAY........

FOR BEING BETTER MUSICIAN

NETIZEN WILL REGRETS

STUPID NETIZENS YOU GUYZZ JUST LOSING RISING JEWEL OF KOREA

REMEMBER ONLY HALLYU ARTIST KEEP KOREA ECONOMY GOOD^_^

KOREAN ENTERTAINER IS THE SOURCE OF KOREAN ECONOMY

SHOW THEM WHAT YOU HAVE

PARK JAE BUM!!!!!

LOVE YOU~~

this all happened so fast. hearing the fans crying and screaming 'dont go' was just heartbreaking.

when i read 'he plans to return' i jumped up. i really really really hope he plans to come back!

it might not be for a few years even (though i hope it's soon) but i want him to come back <3

Guest Banana Peel

So I checked out the korean website Cyworld , and obviously there were tons of articles & comments about Jay leaving.

One of the comments claimed that she/he saw a comment on youtube of someone who saw Jay @ airport and she stated:

"We saw him at SEATAC, he broke into tears when he saw his mother. It was heartbreaking, she cradled his face and wiped his tears. When he was by the baggage claim, he kept saying how sorry he was to his parents. It was just heart wrenching. One of the girls who was with us, got the picture of his mom wiping his tears. It was just so full of emotion, I didn't have the heart to even approach him and break up the family moment."

And from this article, it states that Jay was carrying few of the fan letters (:

ⓒwww.newsen.com

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg seriously i feel bad for him. i don't want him to leave but what can i do, he's already left. i don't understand koreans. why do they have to be this mean? ughhh i will miss you jay.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

Yoon also known as ydoubleonie closed his account on youtube.

I guess too many fans left him comments and sent him messages...

reallly? i was looking at it earlier, well dang. he closed it?

wow.

that must be really horrible.

well at least he knows we care about him right?

Archived