[JAPAN DRAMA 2009~2010] ライアーゲーム 2 LIAR GAME 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest JAMIESHOCK

Oh, I adore Toda Erika, but I dislike Kanzaki Nao so much ajsdkf;ds. But, Erika must be doing something right if I can love her in some dramas, but hate her in another one. <3

Eeep, Matsuda Shota. Though I dislike your hairstyle in this drama, I cannot deny that I fell in love with your portrayal of Akiyama Shinichi the first time around. Ahh~

So many interesting dramas this season... all waiting for me to watch come winter break. XD

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so such a die-hard Liar Game fan. I loved everything about it but the fact that Erika - Shota didn't form a relationship although the ending to Season 1 gave a subtle hint of something maybe happening between the two but I don't know whether or not in Season 2 and the movie they'll create a love line for these two. I love the manipulation and lies that go on throughout the show so I'm having high expectations for Season 2.

As for Kanzaki Nao I know how annoying was she but Akiyama balances it out with the other characters but still sometimes I wish she would get a backbone.

Fuji TV produces "Liar Game" spin-off drama

With the second season of the "LIAR GAME" drama series starting next month, Fuji TV has announced a spin-off of the show that will be available through the network's online video service Fuji TV On Demand.

Titled "LIAR GAME: Episode 0," the spin-off will reportedly run for 12 episodes, each lasting under two minutes. The story takes place seven years before all of the show's characters met in the first season. The protagonist Nao (Erika Toda) will instead be played by Mayuko Fukuda, while Akiyama (Shota Matsuda) will be played by Yuta Furukawa.

The pricing has been set at 105 yen per episode, though a complete package will be available for 735 yen. The spin-off will begin on October 27.

credits to tokyograph

^ a spin off?

it wouldn't be the same without the same actors ><

lol the first time i watched liar game, i thought nao was VERY annoying

but i watched it again and again and i actually am okay with her character ^^

i was very happy with that season but i was disappointed when it didn't have any romance between the two

lol the closest that came to romance was the ending when she ran after him x]

i'm hoping that this season would show some sort of a romantic connection between the two though i highly doubt it

Hehe* I can't wait =X

But I'm not sure if I should wait until it finishes airing to start watching >_<

I watched the entire first season in like 2 days O_O I was SO ADDICTED and totally underestimated how good I thought it'd be. I CANNOT wait for the second season >_< In the meantime I'm just waiting for the manga to finish translating too =)

There's not a lot of romance between Nao and Akiyama in the manga so I'm hoping they'll show more fanservice in the drama =X

--xoxo.

TM

Guest blu3bubbl3

i can't wait to watch this! i'm anticipating that the games will be different... maybe diff rules, who knows, and definitely (i.e. i'm hoping lol) more dev't for shinichi/nao cuz in the end of the first one, it was pretty ambiguous. i admit that toda was annoying but i think that just shows how good her acting is, like compared to ryosei and code blue.

Guest lauriepop

OMG. It's starting in less than a week! <3 FINALLY.

Personally, I'm thinking (and hoping!) that Liar Game 2 will be better than Liar Game 1. I think Erika's acting has improved recently, so I'm hoping I won't find her too annoying this time around. :| + I actually kinda like the recent "games" that they have in the manga, so I'm looking forward to seeing it as a TV adaptation. :D

Archived