[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

I love this song and the lyrics is making my heart burn for GDRAGON

dang boy aren't you over her?lol

SHE'S GONE:

I don’t want to believe that you’ve left so

I’m soaked into the loneliness that I can’t see an end to

Like a child that’s lost their way richard simmons it,down richard simmons

I call you like a habit because of this alcohol, my heart still flutters at your voice

Man, he's so deep!

I think I’m pitiful, I think I’m stubborn

I’m serious, I’m attached to you

Are you saying I’m crazy, you didn’t know? I’m stubborn

It’s sadder that my only sin is loving you

credit: Korean lyrics from DelightBB @ bbvipz

Translations and romanizations by Beau @ bbvipz

and the parts "I'M SERIOUSLY ATTACHED TO YOU" and "IT'S SADDER THAT MY ONLY SIN IS LOVING YOU"

was so powerful to me it sent tears to my eyes. GD idk what you're into or you just love to write heartbreaking songs

but i want you to know whatever makes you happy will make me happy. Boy, i dont want to see you so broken!

Butterfly:

Look at my eyes

You see my eyes

You see my lips

Listen to my heart

If you're listening answer me

Kiss me on the cheek

My memories

Yes my heart

Yes that be all I say

If our lovingness continues a lot

Then we'll never break up, trust me

I'll make love to you

Ye you're special to me

Your turn

IDK if you're sending a message or what!!! lol love you GDRAGON!

Sorry to cut your post kim

Hmm, innocence.

curiosity might kill me.

Poor jiyong, who is willing to mend his broken heart </3

I'd say i won't try so hard to know..it'll just show ^_^

yes, id want someone to mend his broken heart.

his songs are indeed bittersweet..

either he had some underlying meanings to it or he simply enjoys

writing bittersweet songs..

Guest Unni_Ashley

Heartbreaker and Breathe are my fav

and i also wonder who is the girl in Heartbreaker

maybe it's still the "J" girl

but I Dont Care eh eh eh eh eh............:P

he has the right to love someone right?? though it'll be my heartbreaker........>.<

GD fighting!!♥

Guest vip_gd

JIYONG INNOCENT?

look at BREATHE and STRONGER BABY and convince me that he is INNOCENT LOL

Hmm, innocence.

curiosity might kill me.

GD's been involving about his neverending thoughts about love

from day one into his lyrics. Now that's what I admire about him.

It's like a key unlocking to his thoughts.

Poor jiyong, who is willing to mend his broken heart </3

His songs are bittersweet.

That's all I want to say.

Guest asiandoll

HAPPY B-DAY JIYONG <33

i TOTALLYY love the album.

My Faves :

1. Heartbreaker / Hello / The Leaders (LOOVEE all of them =P )

2. She's Gone & A Boy

3. Breathe - just 'cause its sexual, & it makes me giddy. kekeke

AND DAMN YOU JIYONG,

you're making me unfaithful to TOP. you're winning over him little by little. oh the heartbreak.

PS. damn you too YG, you're going to empty my bank account. 2ne1 cd + GD cd + prolly taeyang's cd </3

Somehow, I've always known GD was not this pure angel everyone made him out to be.. In interviews and etc I could see he has some demons hidden.. But it's fine, it's not like you'd find a 22 year old male who doesn't have raging hormones. XD Breathe is actually pretty safe if you compare it to American music. lol. But if you look beyond the words, it's ~WOW. You and me, hard core until you say no more? Damn GD you just telling em' how it is... ^_^

But like, everyone was saying how Heart Breaker and Breathe are going to be the songs that he's going to promote.. How.. Is he going to do.. Breathe? I mean, the lyrics aren't suggesting too much explicit things.. Anybody with a brain would know what hes talking about.. so.. Yeah. lol. Just that in Korea they make things kinda hard if the song supposedly has sexual contents. I don't know.. =S If he "breathes" on a girl on stage I will.. Hurt my pinky. j.k

I'm in love with Heart Breaker.. The song.. The MV.. When he comes out in that red out fit.. Pure hotness. He seriously.. *burns*

The lyric to A Boy is sad, but at the same time up lifting. It reminds me of what TOP was saying recently in an interview, where he doesn't want to lose his true self. I think at this point in life they are questioning everything.. I think it's good that GD wrote a song to remind himself what he planned to aim for when he was younger.

So far I've been repeating Heart Breaker, Butterfly, A Boy, & Leader. I do like Korean Dream, but they did that techno (sorry don't know the right term) on Taeyang's voice too much.. I wish they'd tone it down.. I wanted to hear more of Tae's beautiful voice.

Guest xloserr

Ahh, G-dragon's sucha hotttsterrr<3 I love his Heartbreaker MV! Can't stop watching it ^_^

All that bulllllcrapp about plagiarism is so stupid. It's GDRAGON >:[ I'm glad he topped hecka charts with his WHOLE ALBUM <3

Can't wait till he starts performing<3

Guest heartsongs

Wow this thread moves fast. I've listened to the whole album few more times and the songs really grow more on me. My least favourite is still Breathe though, hope GD can change my mind when he performs this song or release a MV (but I have read the lyric of Breathe and I don't know if I want to watch the MV of it :P)

GD's writing lyric skill is really good. The songs have the deepest lyric impression to me in this album are Boy and 1 year station. "One year station, I can feel you at this place The empty station where you’re not at, pray that we meet again One year station, I can dream of you at this place ma baby" I really like this part for some personal reasons :D Reading the lyrics sometimes make me wonder whether GD gets over his past loves too. I hope he does. But GD, you're my heart heart heartbreaker :D

I can't count how many times I've watched Heartbreaker MV. The MV seems really deep. I think I didn't really understand fully it until I read the post of zero_mia Thank you a lot :)

Oh and someone posted the link of Boy piano cover. If you listen to it when you read the lyric of Boy, it gives you a really sad feeling. It makes me think about all the hardship not only GD but all Big Bang members had to go through to be who they are today

Guest kailie87

ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT PLAGIARISM AND ABOUT HOW THEY SENT IT TO THE STATES IS ALL A LIE

A person from VIPZ called Warner Chappell and Sony to confirm this for us; Warner Chappell and Sony both have not come in contact with any journalist or writer to publich this. Warner Chappell(who has the copyright for Right Round) said they are still doing meetings inside their company and THEY HAVE NOT EVEN SENT THE SONGS TO THE STATES YET. Sony(who has the distribution rights for She’s Electric) aren’t even taking this stiuation in consideration(they don’t think it’s a problem at all).

THUS ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT PLAGIARISM AND ABOUT HOW THEY SENT IT TO THE STATES AND CONFIRMED IT IS ALL A LIE.

**Adding to that Warner Chappell nor Sony have made an ‘official’ stand on anything.

All the articles saying they have Warner Chappell’s or Sony’s official stand or side of the story is just a plain lie.

Source: Info from 에리 @ bbvipz

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&...sc&no=17441

credit

Credit: Beau@ygworld, bbvipz

GD fighting!

Guest chibi_ryou

^OMG. I hope this is 100% true. b/c like seriously, this whole "plagiarism" issue has been blown up way too much by the freakin haters... and if this issue which has been instigated by haters actually becomes smth serious [like legally], my heart's gonna break. =_= someone really wants to bring GD down. sheesh. life is so unfair.

Guest hiroshi_ben

i really like GD new style for his first solo album and mv

very unique and cool...barely any korean male artist is daring enough to try out something so different

Guest maydx93

Dang....I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE NEW HAIR.

GD is working it!!!!

The GD I fell in love with is finally coming back!

I really like Wassup...it's catchy.....

And his lyrics are so meaningful!!!!

I can't believe it...I felt so emotional when I saw that "G-Dragon debuts on Inkigayo"

wow...it's G-Dragon...not Big Bang....going SOLO.

But I'll love him as BB's leader no matter what!! :D

Guest Pongie

ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT PLAGIARISM AND ABOUT HOW THEY SENT IT TO THE STATES IS ALL A LIE

A person from VIPZ called Warner Chappell and Sony to confirm this for us; Warner Chappell and Sony both have not come in contact with any journalist or writer to publich this. Warner Chappell(who has the copyright for Right Round) said they are still doing meetings inside their company and THEY HAVE NOT EVEN SENT THE SONGS TO THE STATES YET. Sony(who has the distribution rights for She’s Electric) aren’t even taking this stiuation in consideration(they don’t think it’s a problem at all).

THUS ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT PLAGIARISM AND ABOUT HOW THEY SENT IT TO THE STATES AND CONFIRMED IT IS ALL A LIE.

**Adding to that Warner Chappell nor Sony have made an ‘official’ stand on anything.

All the articles saying they have Warner Chappell’s or Sony’s official stand or side of the story is just a plain lie.

Source: Info from 에리 @ bbvipz

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&...sc&no=17441

credit

Credit: Beau@ygworld, bbvipz

GD fighting!

you just made my night. thank you. =]

Guest asiandoll

URGENT QUICK QUESTION GUYSS,

I read somewhere that one of the past presidents of Korea died,

and korean stations like SBS, KBS, etc. usually pays some tribute to the ex-president that passed away, right?

Just like last time, I think it was on SBS Inkigayo, all performances were cancelled . . ? So, Does that mean that G-Dragon's performance on SBS Inkigayo next week will be cancelled? :o

Guest Pongie

URGENT QUICK QUESTION GUYSS,

I read somewhere that one of the past presidents of Korea died,

and korean stations like SBS, KBS, etc. usually pays some tribute to the ex-president that passed away, right?

Just like last time, I think it was on SBS Inkigayo, all performances were cancelled . . ? So, Does that mean that G-Dragon's performance on SBS Inkigayo next week will be cancelled? :o

Most likely.

Guest polka_dotts

^I think it does, unfortunately.

actually, i was thinking "3 lettered name" as in general... like almost all koreans have 3 letters/characters :P

LMAO. That's what I was thinking too.

Guest asiandoll

Most likely.

OOMMFFGGGG. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

that sucks. BIG TIME.

I'm excited to see him perform live.

i LOVEE the dance steps on his Hearbreaker MV.

it so hardhitting.

PLUUSS, im excited to see the performance stage & everything </3