Miley Cyrus Apologizes For Bashing Robert Pattinson

Guest fallen*angel

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misshappii

I totally concur with what she said. That was an innocuous comment. It would be bashing if she said he sucks.

Fangirls should calm down with the Edward fantasizing. I find the Twilight series and all its characters prosaic.

Guest MissBoAngel

'He's not after biting your neck, he's after a whole other body part!"

I think that was considered the bashing part .

Like yeah, he's just a human male .. but was that completely necessary ?

and .. this coming out of miley cyrus' mouth , wtvr .

Guest woaini715

wow, for once i agree with miley. i totally get what she means when she says that girls are obsessed with EC. i mean there are FREAKING GIRLS WHO SAY THEYRE GONNA MARRY EDWARD CULLEN. and the thing is, no guy, a million years, and counting, will be as perfect as edward! and what she says hardly counts as bashing cuz she never said anything demeaning.

Guest dudeilovefood

Not to offend Rob. Pattingson lovers && Joe Jonas lovers, but the problem with hot guys is that like

girls mess with them, EVERYBODY HATES THEM.

Okay, see? Taylor Swift. She bashed Joe Jonas a little, cause' she's emotional and her heart was broken, etc.

Just like that, people hate her, call her a richard simmons, weirdo, and etc.

It's so unfair. Mostly because most population of fans are girls.

So guys are like whatever.

So when the guys mess with the girls, only some fans really care.

And so on to my point, when Miley expresses her thought, that was not bashing.

And then THE ROBERT PATTINGSON CREW just like attacks her.

WTF? I mean we all don't like Miley, ha, hardly any of us these days do, but we can't argue that that was not a bashing at all, she was speaking her thoughts! And it's so true. About 90% of fans "like" celebs are because of their character on a show.

See? Hannah Montana, she owned the world and captured plenty of viewers' hearts overnight with her tennessee accent and humor. HELLLLOOO? She's not really like that, once a part of her real personality pieced out (pictures of her leaked), the hating began. And like that people were starting to think of like comments that werent even true just because on the fact she leaked pics and etc. Like, in a picture for the "SEND IT ON" video on youtube, she wasn't with them. A lot of people said she was a loner and etc. Well, I bet if those pictures never were leaked and etc. never happened, they would've been nicer. Like, well, maybe she's filming an episode. Although the fact those pics and etc. were leaked, can be a fact that that why's she's not there, I still stand by my point that what she said was absolutely true, and people are judging her on little things because pics and etc. happened. Another example, and I'm just picking on you, sorry. Only example I could find so fast:

she thinks she's above others.

I know you might be thinking that , whether or not the pics and etc. happened, but some BAD MILEY HATERS, like, they say that without thinking that if Taylor Swift or some other Disney Celeb said that, they would say different.

Ughhh, I'm getting off track. But Uhm, yeah. Girls just like REALLY HATE on people who mess with their guys, even on small trivial stuff like expressing opinions. And it IS true, anyway. They fell in love with Edward, not Rob. Well Just partly with Rob. Just like how fans fell in love with Hannah/Miley Stewert.

edit: inyeon, oh thanks for pointing that out.

dang, i got so emotional and angry in the post.

i just thought it was unfair.

Guest ninyaah

I actually kind of agree with her that the girls are obsessed with his character.

Word. I'm not a fan of hers, but I gotta agree with her on this one. That's not bashing; she's merely stating her opinion. I don't see anything wrong with her statement.

Guest inyeon.

Not to offend Rob. Pattingson lovers && Joe Jonas lovers, but the problem with hot guys is that like

girls mess with them, EVERYBODY HATES THEM.

Okay, see? Taylor Swift. She bashed Joe Jonas a little, cause' she's emotional and her heart was broken, etc.

Just like that, people hate her, call her a richard simmons, weirdo, and etc.

It's so unfair. Mostly because most population of fans are girls.

So guys are like whatever.

So when the guys mess with the girls, only some fans really care.

I think you're forgetting all those people that started hating Joe Jonas because of that incident as well. =/

People started calling him a "cheater, richard simmons, bastard, etc." cause he "allegedly" cheated on her. -_-

I absolutely agree with the rest of your post though. ;D

Guest youraDouche.

pls, i dont think that was a bashing.

& wat she said about him, i have to agree.

most fans are in love with edward not him. if he wasnt edward he wouldnt be this popular.

like how he was when he was in harry potter. he wasnt all that much a of throb...yet.

but i dont like him. he needs to shave. & he looks high & drunk at times.

so w/e floar ur boat....

Guest xNatsuki

I actually kind of agree with her that the girls are obsessed with his character.

Agreed.

I love how she calls it bashing herself. If she considers that bashing then she really sucks at it.

But I don't think she should be criticizing him she got all her crazy little fan girls from them falling in love with her Hannah Montana character. Hannah Montana fans -> Hannah Montana songs fan-> Miley Cyrus fans.

If It weren't for that show and she just came out starring in movies and released her album like that.. she really wouldn't have so much popularity. She's also trying so hard to get away from that Hannah Montana image too. Paying Nicholas Sparks for The Last Song and doing the Elle photo shoot. Come on.

Her fame began with Hannah Montana and Robert Pattinson's begins with Twilight.

Guest rokky123

She's an attention***** who needs to act her age.

but yeah thats no bashing =)

I like Robert over Edward.Then Again Im no teen anymore xD

Guest Autumn1430263885

i don't think that's bashing o_o.

i mean it's not like she said i hate robert pattison he sucks at acting >_>

she just said that they were in love with his character not him, which is true for some people

Guest Amethist

Lol yeah I do kinda get her point about Edward, but I'm glad she apologized, because Robert has feelings too and I can understand if a comment like that hurts his feelings :x..

Archived