Miley Cyrus Apologizes For Bashing Robert Pattinson

Guest fallen*angel

Guest Atmosphere.

how is that bashing? almost everyone thinks that, that most people just love that person from a fantasy character such as legolas as orlando bloom <__<;; anyways.. maybe she thought it was bashing cause fans probably said "stop bashing edward cullen"

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chuchu728

That wasn't bashing, I agree with her about fans probably are in love with Edward and not Robert (I actually watched Twilight for Rob though...), but to directly say to Robert to be more "real"...oh Miley..

She's the one to talk when she says that he should be more open to who he really is and not some fantasy character he portrays. If anyone watches Rob's interviews he never identifies himself as Edward Cullen, in fact he's probably the most genuine person in Hollywood. He has such a distinct personality, it's nowhere near "Edward". He's even said multiple times that he does not find himself to be the "perfect being" as Edward is. You can tell the boy has not let fame come to his head, he's so grounded.

And how the hell has he taken advantage of erotic teenagers!? Has there been any reports of Robert sleeping around with little girls or sexually harassing them? You can find multiple interviews where Rob finds it bizarre that little girls go up to him and tell him to bite them. Like he himself doesn't think it's right. So tell me Miley, how the hell has Rob taken advantage of anyone?

Thanks Miley for your attempt at being insightful but you once again just made yourself look stupid because now you're all smitten.

I'm sorry if I'm going off on a tangent but Miley just irritates me so much. I'm so tired of her actions and it just amazes me how she has fans.

Next time Miley speaks up, she better think before she says anything cause she'll always be under close scrutiny. Cause if she doesn't she's just going to end up contradicting herself like she always has.

I'm not a fan of Miley but I have to say she's right about Robert except the part about taking advantage of erotic teenagers, which really doesn't make sense. But girls are crazy over Edward Cullen not Robert Pattinson the man is weird... unique. His personality and Edward Cullen's is very different.

Guest saranghae<3

I dislike Miley a lot but that wasnt bashing at all. She was only stating the truth. The girls only love Rob for the character Edward... not for him. I mean no one went gaga on him when he was in HP as Cedric.

Guest night.star

“I’m not a huge Rob Pattinson fan. Girls aren’t really in love with Rob; they’re in love with [his Twilight character] Edward.”

I agree with what she say about RObert.

Guest alic3.

for once i agree with miley

she may not be the best role model for little kids

but i dont see how what she said was wrong

the crazy fangirls probably got to her >)

Now this is one thing I will say she does not need to apologize for, because she is telling the truth. I mean they even put the character of Edward in the movie New Moon, when from what I read on the net, he is not even that much in the book.

Robert Pattinson is what is making this Twilight thing sell! Simple as that. Either way, I cannot wait until it is over. :)

Guest JJ no Baka

Miley just needs to shutup & let girls be crazy over Robert/Edward. And she's not right either. I know some girls that like Robert.

I love Rob's personality! He's so down to earth and a shy type of guy.

Miley's....ehh. I won't say anything about her. :mellow:

Guest efflorescent musings

that last statement was rather stupid and unnecessary and as much as I dislike her and don't find her as a good role model, I do have to agree with her that he's not like Edward. And I do think fans need to see that. I mean... sure he bit Tyra Banks but... come on, he's not going to go around biting every chick that asks him to.

Guest you&me.

i think it's unfair for her to say that, its not really rob's fault he has tons of fan girls drooling on him cuz he portrays edward.

Guest LePaine

Lol yeah I do kinda get her point about Edward, but I'm glad she apologized, because Robert has feelings too and I can understand if a comment like that hurts his feelings :x..

I agree with this.

And I agree for Myley Cyrus too.

That's what she may be thinking for apologize.

I don't get why people do bashing to her that she got a point for that. =/

Come on, she has also feelings and start to grow up. =/

Guest dongbang.suju.bigbang

i dont like miley but what she said is true.

im a fan of edward, but i didnt like robert even in HP.

Archived