Miley Cyrus Apologizes For Bashing Robert Pattinson

Guest fallen*angel

Guest lazyk64

But it's true, girls don't like Rob Pat...they like Edward if not, Rob Pat would've been wayyyyy famous as cidrick diggory

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kchan21

I think Robert Patterson looks like a greasy monkey. I don't find him the least bit attractive. Why does Miley have to apologize for not being gaga over him? Everyone has their own taste.

Guest polaris

umm ok..

???? how was that "BASHING" ????

haha.. ppl these days are so sensitive and will hype up anything.

I think Robert Patterson looks like a greasy monkey. I don't find him the least bit attractive. Why does Miley have to apologize for not being gaga over him? Everyone has their own taste.

yummmmm..... greasy monkeys..... so sexy.

anyway I kind of get the greasy part because of his hair... but how does he look like a monkey? Where can I find monkeys that look like Rob Pattinson. I wanna adopt one.

She should think before she speaks! I'm not some crazy Robert Pattinson fan, but saying that "he should be more open to who he really is" .... is just stupid. We all know he's only acting and he doesn't go around portraying that character in real life, so when was he not being himself.

Guest bonbons

she thinks she's above others.

How does she thinks she's above others? she's merely stating the fact that probably 90 percent of the girls that are in LOVE with Rpat is probably because of the twilight character, when he is in fact not even close to what Edward is like.

what she said is so true, it's not even bashing. magazines these days are criticizing her way too much for everything she does. Give the girl a break , she's just trying to grow up.

Guest shadydoll

I AGREE WITH MILEY! :w00t:

LOL

im suprised 99% of soompiers who posted in this thread

agree with her and dis-like robert pattison :D

yay soompiers

Guest lilf4ntasy

yea dat true

ppl are inlove with edward and r inlove with him coz he play edward

but to me, i still like him, when u watch his interview and stuff u kinda get to know him

and the person he is.

Guest Sakura_Chan

i totally agree with what miley says. haha cause i'm one of those girls! haha. i love him as edward and he's hot, but otherwise ehhh. like i dont like the twilight series, but i love rob! that's the reason why i dont like the twilight phenomon cause most of it is just a lot of girls obessed with rob patt and not taylor.

Guest tiffanydawn

media overreacting? she's just speaking her thoughts, and thats definately not considered bashing

this. ^^

edit:

Edward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robert

I don't think she bashed Rob :huh:

I actually kind of agree with her that the girls are obsessed with his character.

Yeah :lol: I'll admit that at first, I liked him too because he played Edward...but now that my Twilight love has significantly decreased (thank you overly obsessed Twilight fans), I see Robert Pattinson as Robert Pattinson and not Edward Cullen.

Guest PUNKB*TCH

That's not bashing and for once I agree with something that came out of her mouth. [strong dislike for anything of the Twilight vampire-esque sort.]

Archived