Miley Cyrus Apologizes For Bashing Robert Pattinson

Guest fallen*angel

Guest Eternal_E.L.F

For Once I Agree, W/ Miley Cyrus. Just Because She Point out my opinion...My Friend is Like an Obsessed Robert Fan...I Don't Get Why Girls Go "Goo Goo Ga Ga" Over him :x

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest girlwonder

I'm no Robert/Twilight fan, but what Miley said isn't so much bashing, as it is inconsiderate. What she said basically translates to: "Sorry, dude, but no one really likes you for you. You're only famous because of the character you play." While this may be true, there's such a thing called tact and empathy. And really, that "He's after a whole different body part" comment was just way out of line and uncalled for.

The annoying part is, she probably thought she was being really mature and intelligent for saying those things. *rolls eyes*

Guest hellobby

I don't like either of them but I don't see how what she wrote is considered as insulting. I actually agree with her, ha.

Guest xxxxxxx

I don't like both of them and it's true about what Miley said.haha.

but in a world with crazy fan girls, that wasn't a good idea to say that.

I don't find it bashing. It was just her opinion...

Guest Daiquiri

It's not like her Teen Vogue statement about him wasn't off... I mean how many fans of Rob became fans of his after Twilight and not for his previous roles, also how many of those fans became his fans because of his acting (lol) and not because of his looks. The ones who claim to have been supporters of his during his stint on HP, again that role was about looks vs. dialogue.

Guest cantthinkofaname

dude....although i dislike miley...i get it and understand when she says "girls don't like rob they like edward" lmfao

because my sister always says "i only like edward not rob" lmfao so i see where she's coming from

but damn...crazy rob fangirls...i don't see him attractive at all

Guest whizzer's_rose

On Robert Pattinson: "I'm not a huge Rob Pattinson fan. It's just a show. I'm not really Hannah Montana and my fans know that. But Pattinson, the real Pattinson isn't a romantic vampire. Girls aren't really in love with Rob; they're in love with his Twilight character Edward. Pattinson should me more open to who he really is, not some fantasy character he portrays in the shows but that he's a person and quit taking advantage of erotic teenagers. I want to shout, 'He's not after biting your neck, he's after a whole other body part!"

don't think that it's actually bashing...I don't like Miley coz she's annoying but I do agree with what she says. I'm not a twilight fan but I'm a Robert Pattinson fan.

Guest Angel1430267648

As much as I don't like her, I totally agree with what she says. But the fact that she was all over him after was totally richard simmons-kissing and contradicting to her comment. But that's why she took it back. I donno she annoys me, she reminds me of 2 faced b*tches in high school. Talks richard simmons one day, but kisses richard simmons the next day. LOL

Guest stardust.

I don't see that little statement as bashing, more of her speaking her mind, and telling everyone that Robert isn't Edward, and Edward isn't Robert. She's got a point about girls being in love with Edward and not Rob, although there are fans that do like both or just Rob. Buttttttt, what she said on Twitter and the comment about him is so damn contradictory ._.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived