Miley Cyrus Apologizes For Bashing Robert Pattinson

Guest fallen*angel

Guest fallen*angel

400_mcyrus_rpattinson_090811_jmerritt.0.0.0x0.400x350.jpeg

Miley Cyrus announced on her Twitter that she too has become a fan of 'Twilight' heartthrob Robert Pattinson.

Miley tweeted following the "Teen Choice 2009" awards, "Gave a hug to Rob Pattinson today. Ok girls, I get it now. So cute. Sorry 'Robby' bout all my bashing in my past."

The singer/actress did an interview with Teen Vogue magazine in April where she said of the actor, “I’m not a huge Rob Pattinson fan. Girls aren’t really in love with Rob; they’re in love with [his Twilight character] Edward.”

Pattinson will star in the third installment of the 'Twilight' film franchise, 'Eclipse,' that is set to begin production in Vancouver, Canada August 17.

credits: the insider

Her bashing Robert in an Interview with

May 2009 issue of Teen Vogue magazine

Justin Gaston: "I walked right by him. Love doesn't come from attraction, but from somewhere deeper. [Justin] is my best friend. I hope we'll always be there for each other."

Scarlett Johansson: "She's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I went to He's Just Not That into You with Justin, and I was covering his eyes."

On collaborating with others: "I like to keep my friendship separate. Otherwise, competition starts. I'm too busy to get bogged down in silly snits and gossip. I try to be a person that I respect. The rest will work out."

On Robert Pattinson: "I'm not a huge Rob Pattinson fan. It's just a show. I'm not really Hannah Montana and my fans know that. But Pattinson, the real Pattinson isn't a romantic vampire. Girls aren't really in love with Rob; they're in love with his Twilight character Edward. Pattinson should me more open to who he really is, not some fantasy character he portrays in the shows but that he's a person and quit taking advantage of erotic teenagers. I want to shout, 'He's not after biting your neck, he's after a whole other body part!"

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cerulean.skies

I actually kind of agree with her that the girls are obsessed with his character.

^ :D

"'He's not after biting your neck, he's after a whole other body part!" Good for you, Miley.

Guest doremii*

what.. how is that bashing? lol

It's true, how many of those twilight fangirls would like Pattinson if he wasn't "Edward"?

LMAO i don't like both of them...but somehow i have to agree with her. This ROB is so hot thing is just weird...they are just in love with his EDWARD character. ._. it's so annoying =] but i wouldn't really consider that bashing =/

Guest nana544

Oh Miley Miley Miley...she's always like this...

After meeting Rob at the Teen Choice Award, she has change her mind about him...

Yeah because Robert Pattinson is so much better and good-looking than Miley...that richard simmons..

Guest °..a²

She's so right about that. I mean, what's so handsome and attractive about the real Rob Pat? His greasy hair and dead looking eyes? But that's just my opinion.

Guest Regina Rae

Miley just needs to shutup & let girls be crazy over Robert/Edward. And she's not right either. I know some girls that like Robert.

Guest xdeathberry

I don't like MC, but I do kinda agree.

But hey. I've been w/ Rob since HP4. LOL

But it IS annoying how every slightly negative thing a celebrity says gets blown out of proportion.

Lol but it seems to happen to Miley a lot. Don't you think so? XD

Oh Miley Miley Miley...she's always like this...

After meeting Rob at the Teen Choice Award, she has change her mind about him...

Yeah because Robert Pattinson is so much better and good-looking than Miley...that richard simmons..

uh not really. Even though I am not a fan of miley cos I don't like how she appears pretty loose and is overrated as hell, I HAVE to admit she's better looking than Rob.

Archived