Miley Cyrus Apologizes For Bashing Robert Pattinson

Guest fallen*angel

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh! is that considered bashing already? idk, but i agree with her! i don't really see anything special with rpatz. i actually dislike him as Edward. and his fangurls should really learn that he's not edward cullen for pete's sake!

Guest popolala

It may sound like she is bashing. But i think Miley has a good point! She sounds mature to see the issue. Some people are just too mezmorised by him they can't tell he's just an actor. Am i the only one who haven't seen Hannah Montana before? Isit realy that good?

I hate(yep, I do) Miley Cyrus, but I can hardly consider that as bashing.

It's not like she said anything degrading. She's simply saying that pattinson is just like any other HUMAN male out there.

i agree, there's nothing wrong with what she said.

but i do agree with her about Pattie, as much as I really dislike Miley.

Guest neshpa

She's not even bashing; she's just stating what everyone else won't say.

Everyone is just in love with the idea of Rob Pattinson, not who he really is.

Meh, it doesn't matter what Miley says. For some reason everyone finds a reason to "hate" her. :mellow:

Guest Jane_JR

LOOLS

Don't have any comments, but I think Miley didnt mind to bash Rob. She just said her opinion... but yeaah~ once again I dont have any comments xD;

I should agree that every girls obsessed with EDWARD LUOLSS

XD

Guest JJ no Baka

She's not even bashing; she's just stating what everyone else won't say.

Everyone is just in love with the idea of Rob Pattinson, not who he really is.

Meh, it doesn't matter what Miley says. For some reason everyone finds a reason to "hate" her. :mellow:

I wouldn't say everyone. Just the people that is older than her that isn't much of a fan of hers for the things she say and does. And of course, there's always a reason to not like someone. It's how it works. If you don't have a reason to "dislike" someone, then how can you dislike someone in the first place?

Funny thing is that before she met Rob, she stated she "bashed him" and now that she finally met him "she's apologizing" for ever "bashing him" in the first place. :rolleyes: I bet you she wants a piece of him too. :lol: She isn't normally easy to give out apologies for the things she says.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

She couldnt be more right

omg, i cant believe i live to the day where i would agree with miley cyrus

Archived