Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest dudeilovefood

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rena23

What's the hubbub about it being a teen awards show? If anyone needs to hear that, it's teens.

IMO If you're gonna do something stupid you deserve the backlash, does 'do the crime serve the time' somehow not apply to her cause she's young? She even did it twice.

Anyway, teens tend to need a slap in the face before they'll learn their lesson.

I think of all the ways that joke could have gone that was the nicer way.

Guest c0lap1nada

Well the truth hurts.

@LucasBunny:

The phone was originally made to communicate. Not for the purpose of taking nude photos or using the Internet.

wtf? i dont only use my phone for phone calls. im always takin pictures and usin the internet on my phone. vanessa can do whatever she wants with her phone, whether its making phone calls or taking nude pics. it just sucks that her pics got out to the public. thats her fault but she didnt deserve that. i know i would have said something right back. like .. "uh? who are you again?" but that's just me. i forgot about dane cook until this post. and now to me, hes a richard simmons. lol

Well the truth hurts.

@LucasBunny:

The phone was originally made to communicate. Not for the purpose of taking

nude photos or using the Internet.

I understand that but it's obviously for more than phone calls now

if it was only for phone calls then why are they all enhanced now???

People act like she intentionally put her nude pics out there, someone else did

like I said anyone applauding this moron is just as lame as him, this is a children's event why he is bringing it up???

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

haha, laughed at this.

i think he was just trying to tell her.........

i felt bad for her, though i think she deserved it.

so many young girls look up to her..

Guest tinsky73

i care less. she deserves it. LOL.

and yet you still posted on a thread about her.... who gave you the right to judge her?

psh i dont care shes being a richard simmons , if she can do that why cant we publically call her out for it

since when does taking private pictures of yourself make you a richard simmons? what she does on her own time in the privacy of her own bedroom is her choice.

Yall keep crying over him 'ruining her night'. She needs to deal with the consequences.

If Dane made that joke about Paris Hilton, nobody would give a bit. Why is everybody so defensive when it's about Vanessa? Because she's young? Because she's with Disney? Because she caters to young kids? Because she's talented? Those are the exact reasons why she shouldn't have made those pictures.

I already said before, if you are tied to a company that caters to children & you know your stuff will get out, DON'T DO IT AND BE A DAMN ROLE MODEL. If you want to make pictures, stop working for Disney.

again, she didn't mean for those pictures to be leaked to the public. she's always had a clean image, preferring to stay home than go clubbing or engage in any scandalous behavior in the public events she goes to. this is why these outrageous accusations are uncalled for. i don't know where the pictures are coming from or the reason behind the leakage but it sure doesn't put her at any advantage because she has worked so hard to remain unfazed by hollywood and avoid the stigma that goes with being a celebrity. and you're comparing her to paris hilton? they're at opposite ends of the spectrum, my dear.

Guest MaliceInWonderlandx

what vanessa did was stupid, but i think calling her out like that on national television was a prick thing to do.

My heart does go out to her a little bit because I'm sure it was humiliating but she had it coming. That's what comes with the territory of being a celebrity. Dane Cook was just being very blunt and i think said what most parents might be thinking. I cant speak for the parents but thats what my thought is.

Guest froot loops

Shouldn't have said that on while so many kids are watching. Than again kids these days......

Too bad for the Vanessa though

I have such a dislike for Vanessa Hudgens that this news pleases me.

You would think that after all the celebrities that came before her who had their indecent photos leaked, she would have had enough sense to keep those photos locked safely away.

Whether this was done in public, in private, in front of kids, in front of senior citizens... it is the consequence of an action. Whether nude photos for yourself or for your partner is right or wrong, slutty.. whatever is irrelevent. It's a consequence that she had to deal with.

Guest Swtess

If she was gutsy enough to bear it all on her camera and not delete then she should be fine with all the public backlash. Its Hollywood, whatever you do will come back and bite you back in the butt.

Archived