Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dudeilovefood

Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest emma007

I do not feel sorry for her at all. We all make mistakes, but those mistakes have consequences that we have to face. It is very sad though. Her body is meant for her husband’s pleasure only. She should not be showing it off to world or to her boyfriend. Dane Cook also should not be so lewd. Such behavior is not pleasing to the Lord.

Guest squeaky

dane cook will be dane cook and vanessa hudgens deserved that.

Guest dankyung

^word. lol

what surprised me was that i really thought that what he said would've been edited out.

i heard about it before the broadcast and i was thinking "they probably cut it out"

boy was i wrong O.o

Guest eviltofu

It's really not the place to be saying jokes like that, it's the teen awards, plus she's right there.Just bad taste.

Guest SweetiexJenn

What she did was probably only meant for her or her bf's eyes but unfortunately that was not the case.

I wish Dane wouldn't be so cheap and try to milk his 2 seconds of fame by rehashing something that a young lady would like to put behind her. Especially at an event like Teen Choice Awards where many girls look up to Vanessa.

Guest funkypicklez

well normally i would pity her.

but wasnt there a second time?

pictures of her naked were leaked to the web again, right?

different ones.

so since she hasnt learned.

i say...

right on dane cook!

dang she already having a hard time and doesnt need some low life of an comedian to announce it to the world especially on a kid's show. if i were vannessa i would be pissed as heck too

Lame loser

anyone who praises this idiot is just as foolish as him.

That wasnt even the appropriate event.

Guest kchan21

Wait, I read on omg yahoo that the audience booed at him for making fun of her. I don't like how judgmental people are being about Vanessa Hudgens, saying she deserved it for having awful people who likes leaking nude pictures of her on the internet to humiliate her. No one likes to be reminded about their mistakes over and over again. She took private pictures of herself to share it with those she trusts. She didn't advertise it herself and posed for it to be put on the internet. I think it was a low blow of him to ruin her night out at an award show. I bet he wouldn't like it if everyone mentioned about him and how he was stupid enough to let his half brother swindle him out of millions of dollars. Imagine if everyone he meets tells him what a moron he is for being swindled.

Guest tastetheerainbow

LMAO.

Made me laugh :]

And I love Nikki Reed's expression xD sitting next to her.

Guest aatu

"wasn't called for" ... jeez

come on, what did she think was going to happen taking naked photos? not magically appear on the internet?

if she's mature enough to make these choices, then she's mature enough to handle harsh words in front of millions.

and in those millions watching the show there were teens... with parents. cook might have been a 'loser' or was being 'cheap' but he let parents know that the person their daughters looked up to, not be the ideal model they all thought she was.

and yeah it was a mistake (why are there so many people defending her?) but we really don't need 7-15 year old girls getting it in their heads that 'it's okay to take naked pictures and hand them out to your closest' and 'it's okay if you get caught because it was a mistake and vanessa hudgens still turned out alright after her mistake.'

>__>

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

Robert Pattinson and Megan Fox...UGH.

Anyways that's something she should expect...though I understand why she got upset.

haha. i thought she kinda deserved that.

she already did that mistake ones shouldn't she learn already?

even though it was kinda rude somebody really need to tell her.

:D :D :D

Seriously, she annoys me. She did this AGAIN knowing the consequences of what would happen. She's a role model for goodness sake. Although Dane cook was in the wrong for calling her out at the Teen Choice Award (there's a time and place for everything), it felt darn good that someone finally said it to her face.

I say she set herself up for it. Once is a mistake, twice is just asking for it. She deserves to be called out.

HAHAHA go Dane Cook! Even though I don't know him.

People are saying it's so uncalled for, but really now...

you honestly think no one was gonna joke about it?

This wasn't her first time! She's putting this upon herself.

& I agree with Storytime, once is a mistake.. twice is just asking for it.

I agree. Although it was rude on his part, I don't feel sorry for her.

for gods sake, vanessa is 21 years old, shes an adult

its her 2nd time having nude pictures leaked

she already faced the "scrutiny" before

shes young so she makes mistakes, is a stupid excuse

people make up excuses because they dont want to take the blame

yeah, dane cook might have been rude

but she probably took the pictures to gain attention from the media and she got it.

pathetic.

^ i have to agree with you there.

she should have known that people are going call her out for doing this not once, but twice.

what dane cook did was rude, but he was speaking what we all were thinking.

well normally i would pity her.

but wasnt there a second time?

pictures of her naked were leaked to the web again, right?

different ones.

so since she hasnt learned.

i say...

right on dane cook!

It's your own opinions to judge Vanessa, but I would just like to say that it wasn't like she "did it again.". These "newer" pictures were from the same batch as last time, just that these were leaked out at a later time. So blaming her for not learning her mistake is a rather unfair statement. It's not her fault that her pictures got leaked again. Vanessa is a victim. It's not like she purposely leaked these photos of herself.

How anyone can possibly look up to someone who makes such a low-blow comment like that is just disgusting.

Well doing it once, I would say he was being harsh, but seriously? Three lots of photos?

omfg it's like miley cept worse.

Guest magnolia_

It's her fault for taking those pictures.

And he's right that phones are meant for phone calls.

But Dane Cook was completely out of line for cracking the joke during a TEEN award show. Obviously Cook didn't know his audience too well or what right timing is. It's a very cheap shot :\

Guest vanggirlie

on both side of this. well if he was a gentleman he shouldn't/wouldn't have said that at all. on the other hand, once those pics are out there, she's pretty much free for all...even tho it was suppose to be private.

Guest overlyexpressed

Called for.

She's not that young anymore, can't just pretend it didn't happen.

Guest mintiful

wow. that was so rude of him. he didn't need to say it in front of everyone. even though he's joking or w/e it was not cool.

Guest efflorescent musings

wow total burn.

even though it was mean since it was in front of national tv, I'm sure there were already thousands of eyes that already laid itself on the picture.

I mean, this isn't the first time. You'd think she'd already learned a lesson from the first time.

Guest jalx3

I thought it was pretty funny, considering the fact that this happened before and she still haven't learned her lesson, i dont really feel sorry for her at all. He is right, no one said anything to her or taught her a lesson, so maybe this was a lesson for her.

And from what I read, people said her publicist released the photos of her naked pictures.